Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 5, 2011 3:19 AM

Feb 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I wanted a happy end, fuck you.

lol even insects can make her pregnant now
Sep 5, 2011 3:21 AM

Dec 2010
Expecting a happy ending out of monster rape?
Sep 5, 2011 4:56 AM

Feb 2010
notsureifsrs said:
Expecting a happy ending out of monster rape?
One can always dream..
Oct 29, 2011 4:48 PM

Mar 2009
Dat Futa-Yuri.

Dec 4, 2011 3:51 PM

Apr 2011
That mother-daughter scene is definitely hot!
Mar 3, 2012 9:25 PM

Sep 2010
If only it continue cuz i didn't like the end

fell sorry for the chef Keith
Mar 24, 2012 4:14 AM

Sep 2010
what the ending theme song name
Sep 22, 2016 4:51 PM

Feb 2013
That futanari scene was hot.
May 28, 2017 5:30 PM

May 2017
They all deserves to die... that whole country should be nuked... i hate there wa sno mother fking justice. This series made me furious like the otome series!

And that ogre....
ThatRandomDudeMay 28, 2017 7:11 PM
Aug 18, 2017 7:14 AM

Jul 2017
Futa incest cause why not. I ain't complaining
Dec 16, 2017 4:30 PM
Jul 2018
The semen must've been pretty amazing since it made her cry. Anyway, the only thing I liked about this viewing was one line near the end: "Then I'll congratulate her with my sperm."
Sep 26, 2018 6:34 AM
Oct 2013
Most shamed to be forced to pee and being enemaed in front of them away from the appropriate places (*˘︶˘*)

Anal rape of princess was most lewd with her being so weak controlled while feeling it, even to plead to be pleasured more and thrusting her ass herself (*´ч ` *)

Seemed to be conversing without speaking during the fella scene?

Quite pervy outfit of princess and for some reason being forced to walk down lineup of soldiers. Good shame of her from being seen and thought of as a pervert..seems she can read minds for some reason?

Erotic body stretch and lean on the pillar of the queen from getting pussy stroked (*˘︶˘*)

Somewhat erotic holding down of her crotch and squirming her body of princess. Quite perverted of princess to stroke the d as soon as it came out and feeling good from and even ejaculating (*˘︶˘*)

quite slutty to start to fella and paizuri her own daughters d. While princess said to not suck it was she herself who thruster between her mothers breasts!
Good seme of princess by the queen from behind and to see ejaculating on own face, one of the erotic appeals of futa.
Quite lewd to ejaculate repeated from the different plays and still be so hard at the end (*˘︶˘*)
quite sensual sudden boob grab and seme back of mom
Erotic move to lift and pish back the left leg to ready the insertion
After all that stimulation of her d and now you protest against her putting it in you as no sane? Not very convincing XD
Not related by blood?! Shocking truth Σ(゚°△°゚|||)︴then who is mother?
Saying no but clearly wrapping the arms around her neck there XD
Nice move to press on top Of her to prevent escape.
Surprisingly pulled away just in time to avoid nakadashi, quite skilled XD
Won't let the ogres take her? I think it is too late for that XD
what no are you saying while clearly wrapping legs around her waist?
Nakadashi by princess in queen was done and with such acceptance! how sinful and unforgivable!

Princess showing off an erotic weakness again from being done in the pussy. Somehow have been a while since her pussy were used.

How they know there was an ogre but no one realizing two ladies were being banged by ogres all this time?

Rape of mob girls was somewhat lewd. Especially the two young girl looking ones, most helpless and pleaded and moaned in lewd voices. Loled at ogre saying he'll celebrate with semen, doesn't make them happy at all XD

Double penetration for the first time surprisingly. Didnt really make it seem so special though In terms of presenting the appeals of the fetish.
Loled at the wedding dress play. In the end just ripped it up though.
Some midstagish pregnancy body was not bad to see.
Loled at her requesting her story of having an ogre child to be tolded

Overall showed off the erotic bodies most erotically. The expression of the face, body and voice to show the feeling was most lewd and expressive.
User-sanOct 17, 2018 3:15 AM
Apr 7, 2019 7:04 PM

Feb 2018
Monster rape is happy end? Lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inda no Himekishi Janne Episode 1 Discussion

Rhypo - Aug 21, 2011

4 by Dimso »»
May 8, 2021 8:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.