Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 23, 2011 6:44 AM

Jun 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
lol this chapter couldn't be more bolder. Is this challenging Ishihara's ban or what?

Anyway, hilarious chapter. I mean, damn I know he is a virgin but couldn't he have at least the logic that taking a 12 year old girl on a hotel will get him in trouble?

Feels bad about Rin though. She knew the kiss was fake and Aoki would never do anything to her.
Jul 23, 2011 6:51 AM

Dec 2009
I seriously love Reiji anymore, he became an awesome character. good chapter in the way of plot development, really bold with the RinXDaisuki scenes though. I do however wonder just how explicit this is going to get. i don't mind it, but i think it would destroy my point of this manga having an excellent plot. no-one would read it for the story hardly if it has sex.
Jul 23, 2011 8:16 AM

Sep 2007
Hahaha ... XD
Loved this chapter !
Jul 23, 2011 10:03 AM

Aug 2010
This chapter was friggin AWESOME. I mean, RinXAoki in that love hotel was hilarious. (and Rin got herself a good show, there's only so much you can cover when taking a shower. That remind me, I'm pretty sure knew about the Mirror beforehand :D)

Reiji gets +100 awesomepoints for saving Aoki's Ass from Bubba.

Poor Aoki, loving Rin but not being able to have a real realtionship with her, and hurting because of it.

And poor Rin. Aoki's jig with the finger is off, and now she's hurting even more.

I REALLY want a RinxAoki Happy End for this Manga =(

Oh, and waiting another month kills me >.<
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Jul 23, 2011 11:55 AM

Nov 2009
Wow what a chapter. A big improvement over the last one for me and well worth the wait.

Reiji saving the day was the last thing I expected and I respect him for it. Especially with his reasoning about it hurting Rin if she lost Aoki. At least he is beginning to take his role as a 'parent' a bit more responsibly.

I'm still really rooting for a RinxAoki ending. At least if the Japanese Legislation is still true about 13 being the age of consent, at least the law can't get in the way after that. Not sure if it is though.

Really feel bad for Aoki as I know I'd be hurting alot too if I was in his situation as Rin is the perfect girl in my eyes. =o
Jul 24, 2011 3:06 AM

Aug 2010
SuperKyou said:
I'm still really rooting for a RinxAoki ending. At least if the Japanese Legislation is still true about 13 being the age of consent, at least the law can't get in the way after that. Not sure if it is though.

Really feel bad for Aoki as I know I'd be hurting alot too if I was in his situation as Rin is the perfect girl in my eyes. =o

Bolded the part for truth. And I hope you are right. I won't accept anything other than RinxAoki for an ending.

Also

This pic makes me want to eat her whole <3
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Jul 24, 2011 11:03 AM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
I'm pretty sure he just used up a life time of luck in this chapter. That little girl is going to be end of him if he lets his guard down. Overall a good chapter and I guess he forgot that the bathroom is see through, though I'm positive Kokonoe knew that from the start lol. Her dropping the soap was no accident.
Jul 24, 2011 11:35 AM

Aug 2010
Had I been drinking when Reiji answered the family question, I'm sure as hell it would have covered my monitor. Good chapter with funny and more serious moments. 5/5.
Jul 25, 2011 11:07 AM

Mar 2011
What's a girl to do, she likes him, he likes her.

But he wont. And it's tearing them both apart.

But how old was Reiji when he got romantically involved with Aki? I cant remember off the top of my head but I feel he was fairly young, say 16ish?

That's only 3 years away for Rin now....so (admittedly with a time skip) a RinXAoki ending is possible and wont have the publishers screaming bloody murder!
Jul 25, 2011 3:10 PM

Dec 2007
PrometheusZero said:

But how old was Reiji when he got romantically involved with Aki? I cant remember off the top of my head but I feel he was fairly young, say 16ish?

That's only 3 years away for Rin now....so (admittedly with a time skip) a RinXAoki ending is possible and wont have the publishers screaming bloody murder!

Well, back in chapter 12, Aki told her doctor that Reiji was 19 at the time, and with Aki being 13 years older than him, that would make her... 32? 0_o
Jul 27, 2011 3:00 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Magnificent chapter, didn't expect Reiji to be smart like that.

Hope this kinda quality continues.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jul 30, 2011 7:50 PM

Dec 2008
Reiji seems to acept his role as a parent, a nice touch.

Rin and Aoki's relationship starts to get complicated (like it wasn't already...) they both may start to think it's impossible (like Aoki did).
I really hope they'll overcome it.
Aug 3, 2011 5:41 PM

Apr 2009
Ahhh man it's been awhile since I caught up with this story again, and once again I'm reminded why this is my favorite manga. Reiji is great, he's developed quite a lot since the beginning of the story and handled the situation far better than a normal parent would.
I do hope it ends with Aoki x Rin, though I feel sorry for Kuro q.q

Also is it just me or has it been getting even sketchier lately?

Aug 6, 2011 5:59 PM

Aug 2007
lol did he forget the shower was see through .. or ?

and the ending, seemed like Rin figured out about the kiss
Aug 11, 2011 6:24 AM
Jun 2010
Rin looks so cute with her tan~ I really loved this chapter. I can't wait, and am also sad that this is going to end soon..

I'm also rooting for a RinxAoki ending, I think it'd be best with a time skip. I think the idea of them waiting to finally be together is really beautiful, it would show it's really ment to be.

( Also, can anyone tell me when each chapter comes out every month? I always just check at random.I'm not sure when they come out. ;o; )
Aug 30, 2011 8:09 AM

Nov 2009
PastellePrincess said:

( Also, can anyone tell me when each chapter comes out every month? I always just check at random.I'm not sure when they come out. ;o; )

Generally around the 23rd of each month, at least on the site I use...should be that give or take a day or two for translation.
Jul 19, 2013 10:29 AM

Mar 2010
Wow reiji is awesome now i first rlly despised him now he is kind of cute.. Lol

Aoki should have known kokonoe + hotel sure wont be a regular hotel
Luckily reiji saved him but if i were the police i wouldnt believe it ^^"
Dec 30, 2013 10:00 PM

Apr 2012
Escaping the rain in a love hotel is a pretty common scenario in manga and anime... "Business hotel?" Who d'ya think 'yer fooling?

Mogami-kun said:
Had I been drinking when Reiji answered the family question, I'm sure as hell it would have covered my monitor. Good chapter with funny and more serious moments. 5/5.

Yeah, I d'awwed pretty hard.
Jan 21, 2019 10:55 AM

Mar 2017
That love hotel situation was hilarious! And I like how slowly but steadily Rin and Aoki developped as characters, and their "romance" is very believable and tasteful, despite the controversy. It seems that most people want the RinXDaisuke ending, which I would be okay with. But honestly I would prefer a "Rin moves on" ending without her becoming anyone's "bride". But that's probably just me. :P

I really start to like Reiji. It's not like I ever really hated him, despite how fucked up he can sometimes be. But he was always a very believable character, and he seems to finally have matured. He was definitely the MVP in this chapter.
Dec 11, 2022 4:23 AM

Feb 2014
He (unknownly) takes Rin to a love hotel and even showers naked infront of her. God I wish that were me
Pretty bold chapter indeed.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Chapter 93 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Nyoko-Kun - Apr 23, 2013

89 by BlackScience »»
Yesterday, 6:45 PM

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Chapter 57 Discussion

Kokujin-kun - Jan 22, 2010

18 by mazuchi »»
Jan 17, 3:12 PM

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Chapter 35 Discussion

Faust721 - Mar 22, 2008

12 by Fake_Saffron »»
Oct 27, 2023 1:27 AM

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Chapter 86 Discussion

Kokujin-kun - Aug 23, 2012

20 by Potimas »»
Oct 26, 2023 6:44 PM

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Chapter 64 Discussion

Kokujin-kun - Aug 21, 2010

9 by Kitsu-nee »»
Oct 12, 2023 1:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.