Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 16, 2011 9:37 PM

Apr 2011
"From now on, we'll be friends forever."

FFFUUUUUUUUUU!!!! I feel like throwing my laptop out of the window when I heard that!

I don't mind him ending with Ui, but if it ends with the shota brother, I'm so gonna rage!
Jun 16, 2011 10:12 PM

May 2011
Fail to get 1 girl
Have orgy /w bro & all the girls
win/10

Jun 16, 2011 11:49 PM

May 2009
DAMN!!!! Madoka was my pick for end girl Q.Q let's hope Ibuki snatches him away cuz i really don't want to see an Ui-end, i just cant seem to like her :/. Poor Madoka T_T got the Rihoko anime treatment >w> how can u friend-zone such a cute girl ;O; you must be either stupid or gay to do that -_-

PD: I'd have preferred Sakai-end since she's my favorite, but way too few flags to be possible
Jun 17, 2011 3:11 AM
Apr 2011
What a stupid person it's just unbelievable i have no words...
By the way @yumekichi11 do you have more of these pictures from the rest of the heroines?
Jun 17, 2011 4:31 AM

Aug 2009
should I try to complete this show? I only continue to watch this hoping for Madoka ending and I got this ending. Kazuma instead is going to end up with a girl that likes to eat and is a bro con. Were not even going to get a Tsumugi episode.
Jun 17, 2011 4:35 AM

Nov 2009
This needs a downfall service just like Amagami got. >.>

I am happy though, because he recognized somebody in his harem had feelings for him despite having to be told. That right there classified this as an OK episode. The date sucked, i didn't mind him bringing up Ui though but her over reaction to it was depressing.

The complicated thing is i wanted Madoka to win, but despite that i am happy that somebody actually got to confess - even if they got friendzoned.
Jun 17, 2011 3:36 PM
Jan 2011
Who cares , I always wanted Ui for Kazuma.
Jun 17, 2011 4:05 PM

Jan 2011
Nasty001 said:

Jun 17, 2011 4:50 PM

Mar 2009
Ofc I got the Koihime Musou reference, Rin Rin FTW!

I guess I'm the only one rooting for a Sakai ending!
I know it's not gonna happen, but that would be my preference, by far!

I'm now convinced it will be Ui, and I was rooting for her at first, but now it doesn't even seem like she likes him, or maybe she just doesn't want to admit it?

Hope we get a good ending.

Urahara Out!!
Jun 17, 2011 8:05 PM

Apr 2011
FUCK-
I was really hoping they'd do Madoka's ending, Hina or Koyori's but Koyori hasn't had any romantic attention whatsoever and Hina probably hasn't fully developed any feelings for him.
I found Ui the most annoying heroine in game, especially during her ero-scenes (That ear-splitting voice...)
I know Ibuki's going to be rejected next, I mean, just look at the opening and the title of the next episode.
Also, is it me or does anyone feel that Tsumugi is there because of the 'Tits or gtfo' stereotype?
Jun 18, 2011 12:57 AM

Jan 2010
I think next episode is about rejected Ibuki ;c This is my fav character from this bulls*it ;(
Sorry for my bad english ;c
Jun 18, 2011 4:00 AM

Apr 2011
Even though an Ui ending is the most likely route, I'm still rooting for Ibuki.
Jun 18, 2011 8:41 AM

May 2010
He sure is slow in figuring out who Madoka is !!
Jun 18, 2011 9:17 PM

Jul 2009
wow they handled it pretty well. i wasnt expecting for the ending to turn out that way. a very artistic touch at the end
Jun 18, 2011 11:47 PM

Jun 2011
BAD episode i repeat BAD episode. I say important thing twice.

I really liked Madoka and this episode totally didnt do justice to her at all. If i can i'll sue the director for creating such a injustice episode for Madoka. As if the part where Douchebag (Kazuma) said that "they'll be friends forever" wasn't bad enough, they had to make that last scene where Madoka threw the ring away. COME ON! THE DIRECTOR OBVIOUSLY HATE MADOKA!.

Kazuma wtf? stop talking about Ui when ur alone with another woman. I really felt sad for Madoka whenever he said that and angry at him at the same time for hurting Madoka's feelings.

If i were Kazuma i would have chosen Madoka over Ui anyday, in fact Ui is my last choice right after the green loli. I swear when the english version of this game is out, im so gonna buy it and conquer Madoka's route. "I can see the ending now"

Over rating -100000000000/5

P.S Sorry if i offended anyone with this post but im just angry that they did such a POOR episode for Madoka.
Jun 18, 2011 11:51 PM

Jun 2011
awesome-49 said:
Man who doesn't love a heart broken girl in a harem.
Every girl got an episode except busty blonde girl and Kasane but she was to young anyway.
The next epsiode looks very intresting can't wait.

Actually i think they did, do a SCENE for Tsumugi. It was actually VERY small more like about 1 min. Its during the beach episode where she explains why she was working at the inn and her future dream. At least thats what i thought when i watched that scene and sure enough there wasn't and episode dedicated to her till now.
Jun 19, 2011 2:27 AM

Aug 2008
Ah poor madoka. it looks set for ui route at this point.
Jun 19, 2011 1:27 PM

Aug 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
More later.

I'm waiting...

@Topic: All in all I did guess it would turn out like that. Poor Madoka but at least Ui won't be feeling sad now, or will she?
Jun 20, 2011 1:09 AM
Feb 2009
shttt 2 more epsss
Jun 21, 2011 2:21 AM

Apr 2011
So Modoka gets the Frind thing and she becomes aware of Kazumas feelings(if he has any) i liked it sorta but now Ibuki must win for the sake of this good anime not going the cliche route and Ui winning By the way does anyone know where to get the Game A link would help out well
Insert wise signature here that makes you think about something for 37 seconds
Jun 23, 2011 8:03 PM

Aug 2008
Wow, such a sad episode :<

Madoka!!! Poor girl. Kazuma really is a jerk. But the way Madoka handled it, I think she has become a more emotionally stable and powerful girl.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Jun 24, 2011 12:57 PM

Sep 2010
Good job Kazuma
1 step closer to your own harem
I don't dislike Ui but I hope he doesn't settle on anyone in the end.

Jun 27, 2011 5:37 AM

Sep 2010
Why can't the protagonist of an harem anime ever get a girl that is not the main girl, if he does get a girl, what barely happens.
Again it looks like he likes Ui the most, but I hope for an Ibuki ending now that it's impossible for Madoka to ever be his girlfriend.
Jun 27, 2011 8:26 AM
Dec 2009
Ovindel said:
Why can't the protagonist of an harem anime ever get a girl that is not the main girl, if he does get a girl, what barely happens.
Again it looks like he likes Ui the most, but I hope for an Ibuki ending now that it's impossible for Madoka to ever be his girlfriend.

I agree that they should change {or twist) the story about the main boy character whose always being together with main girl character in a anime harem plot because nowadays harem animes with the main protagonist who gets the main girl is starting to become overrated (meaning too cliche) as we've seen too much of it in other animes as well as their genres too.

Jul 3, 2011 5:36 AM

Apr 2009
Argh, Kazuma, you just sunk my battleship. Madokaaa~ -_-

Ui's okay, but I was hoping that this would be more like Shuffle! where

Ending up with the main girl is just too predictable, and childhood friends always get the short end of the stick... I don't want a School Days style ending, however.
Jul 3, 2011 6:38 AM

Aug 2009
Lol, Madoka got friendzoned.
Jan 7, 2012 8:02 PM
Nov 2011
What I don't get is how Madoka get's his feelings, did something get said on the ferris wheel that wasn't shown? yeah he says Ui would be totally drooling over the food but.

Man I hurt for Madoka, but if she feels its a superficial love, who am I to say she shouldn't give him up. But now who will ti be? Ibuki? Ui? Could he still end up with Sekai? I tell you one thing early in the show i didn't think he'd end up with any of them, and this is the first time I really hope that doesn't happen LOL
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Jan 31, 2012 6:39 AM

Dec 2011
NO!
In the end they didnt..
They didnt sex!
Apr 11, 2012 8:00 AM

Mar 2009
cant believe Madoka got friendzoned~ screw this episode!
Aug 12, 2012 12:01 PM

Jun 2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MADOKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

That was so sad in the final scene when she let go of that ring the river, oh shit i was so damn sad, oh my god why god?!? WHY?!?! She is the best choice Kazuma you fucking idiot! Of course he would pick Ui because they are both fucking stupid!!! FUCK THIS SHIT! MADOOOOOOOKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

GOD WHY!?!?!?!?
Sep 5, 2012 6:46 AM

Aug 2011
For fucking sake. This is the only episode that give Madoka some justice she deserve and yet got bitch slap in the end.

He better friendzoned Ui as well cuz she's annoying as fuck. >.<
Jan 4, 2013 3:05 AM

Nov 2009
Tenchi_Ryu said:
Nasty001 said:

Yes please, or maybe even Ibuki
Jan 4, 2013 5:59 PM

Jan 2011
Friendzoned so hard it hurts.
Decent episode, though.
Maybe the next two episodes will also have a plot??
Formerly gutsyGumshoe
Jun 27, 2013 5:04 PM

May 2012
That ending! Really nice how she finally said farewell in her own way by having that flower ring go with the river! It was nice that he finally remembered though it's rather sad they didn't rather got on with the relation but still quite nice episode! I liked it rather much with especially the ending! So lets see what the two last episodes have to offer!
Aug 27, 2013 5:19 PM

May 2013
Fuck. Why?! god dammit... Is he gay? gptta be gay...
Oct 11, 2013 10:27 AM

Sep 2011
Friendzoned LMAO.

Jun 15, 2014 11:46 AM

May 2013
Here we go Ui ending...kill me now.
Dec 11, 2014 11:17 PM

Apr 2011
This is hurts too much god dam that foreshadowing.
Oct 19, 2016 1:13 AM

Feb 2014
She deserves someone better anyway, so he can have the braindead glutton. But that was quite painful to watch. He pretty much ticked every box in the list of things not to say or do on a date. Fucking harem protagonists.
May 11, 2017 5:49 AM

Jul 2016
I was waiting for Kazuma to remember her.
Jun 12, 2017 6:59 PM

Feb 2014
Again, that basic cliche: Childhood romantic love barely wins.
And here was no different: "Friends forever" lol

Just like incest, childhood romantic love is a taboo.

TechOtakuJun 12, 2017 7:03 PM
Mar 26, 2018 9:30 PM

Aug 2014
Seriously though...Ui is a fucking retard. Literally any girl would be better than her, but it looks like they are going down the Ui route. Fuck this shit..
Aug 22, 2018 3:27 AM
Jun 2017
I just love and sad at the same time while watching this one, i like Kazuma x madoka pair, so this episode at the beggining is great for me.

I like how daigo and friends set up their date. (I just remember my teenage years when i am also doing the same thing with my friends who wants to be closer to their crush/love).

I love the scene where ibuki doesnt want to help in the said date since she know that Ui will be sad... i just hate that Ui is denying her feelings for Kazuma (as she is always stating he is like a BROTHER to me)

Madoka sure take advantage of that date but sadly even on their date , kazuma is still saying Ui, which is hurting Madoka...

In the ending part of the episode i am starting to felt sad for madoka as i am feeling the direction of the story and it well ended with kazuma saying "we WILL BE FOREVER FRIENDS"...

atleast madoka can now move on...

2 MORE EPISODE!!! Will Ui be able to be true to her feelings? Hmmm!!!
Jun 11, 2019 9:01 PM

Sep 2012
Magito said:
"From now on, we'll be friends forever."

FFFUUUUUUUUUU!!!! I feel like throwing my laptop out of the window when I heard that!

I don't mind him ending with Ui, but if it ends with the shota brother, I'm so gonna rage!

ong hes brother was never a option, i wish ppl would take of the yoi goggles for once, how can sone have so twisted brains they see yoi ehere thete is none sins ep 2 or 3 some have whibed about it
Sep 3, 2020 3:24 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Friends forever yeah so he got friend zoned... all this romantic development for nothing
Jan 31, 2021 9:04 AM

Aug 2018
Oh, Koyori was on Hawaii?.. Well, their family probably isn't poor then..
Kasane was there as well, hm.. I wonder, what their parents do in the village?..
Kasane's face at 07:01, lol.. ;P
Damn, company are actually shippers.. Well, unusual.. ;P
lol, such a good disguise.. Surely I wouldn't be able to recognize any of them.. ;P
Girl at 13:13 looks too much like girl from Koihime Musou.. So that indeed was Koihime Musou reference then earlier.. At the gaming arcade.. This time it's surely Rin Rin.. Even hair pin is the same..
But really.. If they told to Madoka, they really could have told to the man as well.. I mean, why not?.. Men are usually more oblivious anyway, so if anything, they should be telling him, if they only wanted to tell one, but not both of them..
Koyori doesn't know, how children are made.. Well, maybe she needs some material to study, lol.. ;P
Well, poor Madoka is running into the wall with Kazuma all the time.. This man really just needs to be told things clearly, I think..
Well, I'm glad that at least they get to talk about the past, that Madoka was thinking about.. Maybe now they'll be able to move somewhere..
Well.. Madoka herself really also chose, what is better, in her opinion, what she wants more.. Well.. That's what they chose, I guess.. I think they could work out as a pair, really.. But this is visual novel, after all.. There is route with her, probably.. And in visual novel - all routes are canon routes, really.. Still a bit sad.. But it's alright.. It's visual novel..
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Visual Novel

Juto1 - May 25, 2023

1 by kou_starz »»
May 26, 2023 3:44 AM

» Worth to watch?

LukaNV - Apr 3, 2023

17 by Imnotevenweeb »»
Apr 4, 2023 9:19 PM

Poll: » Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

uis - Apr 10, 2011

134 by anajit99 »»
Apr 4, 2023 6:47 AM

Poll: » Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 26, 2011

203 by DZento »»
Jan 24, 2023 10:29 AM

Poll: » Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Oosran - Apr 25, 2011

68 by Aworkstar »»
Oct 17, 2022 7:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.