Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 2, 2011 1:37 PM

Feb 2010
I saw this coming.
May 2, 2011 2:04 PM

Jan 2009
I'm surprised no-one has mentioned the rather risqué picture for the ad buffer:

May 2, 2011 2:11 PM

Sep 2010
ManInBlack said:
I'm surprised no-one has mentioned the rather risqué picture for the ad buffer:

-Image-

Not loli enough for me. Sure Lotte is cute in that pic, but too much emphasis on that lady's boobs, so it was quickly forgotten : P
May 2, 2011 8:42 PM

Sep 2010
that succubus & vampire bit was funny
MILF and loli are both tap-worthy? (Good) for Naoya i guess

May 2, 2011 10:33 PM
Mar 2010
NikuiKira12 said:
Rinji- said:
What? wut? So the Queen is Asuha's mother? so basically Asuha is Lotte's half sister?
So confusing... Same plot in manga?

Same plot as the manga.

Same plot, different chronology, and they also skipped a lot of stuff too. i.e. Zelda's past, loli bunny, etc... A good adaption nevertheless, and I think they will cover the skipped parts later. I guess they wanted to make them go to school first...

P.S. In the manga Naoya is actually 22... I guess they had to change it to 23 because Japan's consent for sex is 13
May 3, 2011 12:34 AM

Feb 2008
that pink-haired elf has fucking gigantic tits.
May 3, 2011 1:47 AM

Jan 2011
Veronin said:

She's not an elf. She's a cow-woman (see the little cow horns on her head?)
So she's bound to have big boobs.
May 3, 2011 4:04 AM

Sep 2010
its too big imo.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 3, 2011 4:11 AM

Apr 2011
Pan151 said:
Veronin said:

She's not an elf. She's a cow-woman (see the little cow horns on her head?)
So she's bound to have big boobs.

to be more acurate effie is a milk fairy!!!!

& true true!!!
the anime has skipped a lot of interesting things that happen in the manga!!!
& changed lots of things too!!!

though it was a nice episode!
wonder how lotte will react to this news....

May 3, 2011 10:34 AM

May 2010
This show is starting to get interesting.
For an ecchi show, it was heartwarming.
After the ep ended, I can't wait how the hell did things happened.
May 4, 2011 2:05 PM

Sep 2010
I already knew that the queen was the mother, I couldn't resist pressing a spoiler button last week. But that butler is funny, he's acting really weird. And wtf was that picture in the middle of the episode? (at the part where the commercials should be)
And as everyone says, it's a heartwarming story and it's the only ecchi show this season that I haven't dropped this season (ore tachi ni tsubasa wa nai and hen zemi were terrible, especially the second).

icycoldpepsi said:
GOD I NEED A FKEN EXPLANATION ABOUT HOW NAOYA ENDED UP WITH MILF NAO.
I'd like to know that too.
May 4, 2011 3:03 PM
Jan 2011
Defiance said:
Paiguy said:
This revelation makes the fact that Naoya is in Lotte's harem far more disturbing.
Naoya and Lotte do not have any blood relationship, so I don't see how it would become "far" more disturbing.

Still too early to say, mi amigo, we have to wait for the next episode.
May 5, 2011 2:28 AM
Apr 2011
This doesn't make sense to me... Unless they are twins that look nothing alike, (Witch I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they were) How can he have had 2 children, 10 years old, 1 a succubus, and one a human? AGH CLIFFHANGERS!

And at 13 years old? Wow this anime just blew my mind!

Cant wait for next episode now :/
Feel free to drop a comment on my profile and have a chat! I am always looking to socialize with other users!
May 5, 2011 7:35 AM

Jul 2007
Ziggycuff said:
This doesn't make sense to me... Unless they are twins that look nothing alike, (Witch I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they were) How can he have had 2 children, 10 years old, 1 a succubus, and one a human? AGH CLIFFHANGERS!

My thoughts. I mean, I don't know how a succubus' pregnancy works xP ...

This show is wrong in so many ways x'D
I still enjoy watching it though OTL
May 5, 2011 8:41 AM

Jul 2009
Well, the reunion could have been more awkward. Now to see the reactions the next day, with all of them gathered.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

May 6, 2011 3:13 AM

Mar 2010
Hoppy said:
restore said:
this anime was made for lolicons

actually a loli is an adult type who looks liek a kid ( small breats etc ) but shes just a kid not rlly a loli :P

I like lolis <3 but i dont like kids XD still this anime isnt bad just well I think matching a 10 year old with an 23 year old is strange xP

i am a lolicon

I agree, I'm feeling right at home with this anime.
May 6, 2011 8:31 AM

Nov 2009
I expected them to tease us a bit more about the mother's identity, but i guess since it wasn't that hard to figure out, even i predicted it right surprisingly, it was the better choice.
May 7, 2011 8:04 AM

Oct 2010
This was a good episode to introduce the mother of Asuha as it follows,

apparently the floating rumors that Mercelida did in fact drink the semen from a 12 year old and got pregnant too apparently maybe from drinking it or I guess Naoya did have intercourse with her. Asuha's given name thus is Asuhariet. What I meeting might I say just from the expression of Mercelida.

Got to say that Astarotte's emotional scene as follows,

was very well done. Sadness was most well shown apart from the small ones earlier on, this one takes the toll.

Mercelida herself is not bad looking in the spoiler
being adapted into anime she has a almost good bust as the mother of a certain succubus from Rosario Vampire. Well done into drawing her out in the anime from the manga.

Erika was well done too in the spoiler
in the manga the first meeting should have been more at a private party she invited Astarotte but the gags were still kept of her surprise towards Astarotte telling her she has a harem. I did think though no matter what age vampires are to drink real blood but I guess not since Erika says she will change from tomato juice.

Asuha looked damn fine in that dress she picked in the spoiler
the hairpin looks particularly good.

Sadly the changes they made are a little kiddish IMO. The previous episode making friends stuff was not in the manga last I remember nor this episode's content. The changes at this point completely change the flow of the manga. I am therefore not sure of further changes nor how it will be re-arranged but the drama in this episode shows promise that emotional scenes are going to be good and the ecchi does not shy away with some shots of Astarotte's panties and this intermission.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
May 28, 2011 10:45 PM

Oct 2008
Who saw it coming?

*raises hand*
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Aug 15, 2011 4:11 PM

Mar 2011
For a loli show, this was surprisingly touching (not that sort of touching!) and the scene when the queen showed up to an empty hall made me go all 'awwwwwwww....'

Wasnt expecting that reaction from me!
Sep 21, 2011 10:37 PM

Jul 2010
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT GOING ON ANYMORE!!

Oct 11, 2011 9:27 PM

Jun 2008
HOT MILF IS VERY HOT!!!

I wouldn't mind having her suck my....

Anyways, pretty interesting.
Oct 25, 2011 5:16 AM

Oct 2011
i started out watching this one thinking it was a typical loli/ecchi type thing, but it has turned out to be so much more! great animation, cool norse mythology, great characters, and just generally cute. this episode really pulls on the heartstrings of those of us with parents who've passed away or are just not around.
Nov 6, 2011 1:29 AM

Aug 2011
good episode, sad that her mom didn't attend the party, and um... looks like she also the mom of asuha, wonder how thats going to work out
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 2, 2012 9:48 PM

Feb 2010
What a Ho...

Is all I can say.
Oct 17, 2017 6:43 AM
Feb 2017
Icelandic on the front of the letter 11/10. it says "parents participate in people" I get what It was supposed to mean.
Apr 6, 2018 5:12 PM
Apr 2016
aa uk eu gough WTF
about that part of the scene that finally made me can not figure out how can naoya can have children, I think asuha it adoption or something
but as I see it
my mind can not accept LOL
Dec 19, 2018 2:16 PM

Apr 2013
So the queen is the one huh... that means she had sex with that guy when he was 12 or 13? Damn...
May 12, 2021 8:39 PM

Aug 2018
Looks like asuha isnt full human, since the queen is her mom. And... the beta fag fucked her when he was 12

Nov 23, 2023 11:32 PM

Dec 2022
I thought Astarotte's mother would've been a more callous woman, with how she was talked about in earlier episodes, but she seems amiable enough here.

But her introduction has now made the relationships in this anime more confusing. Who is related to who? Guess it comes with being a succubus.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Astarotte no Omocha! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yuki457 - Apr 10, 2011

123 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Jan 30, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Astarotte no Omocha! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 26, 2011

136 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 24, 2023 5:18 AM

Poll: » Astarotte no Omocha! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ROOMA4HELL - Jun 19, 2011

64 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 24, 2023 4:35 AM

Poll: » Astarotte no Omocha! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zexu - Jun 12, 2011

51 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 24, 2023 3:56 AM

Poll: » Astarotte no Omocha! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zexu - Jun 5, 2011

74 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 24, 2023 3:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.