Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 12, 2010 3:05 PM

Dec 2009
Straightforward subject, simply give the name of one of your favorite books or series of books that you would like to see turned anime and why. And before you go making asumptions, NO I AM NOT GOING TO SAY SOMETHING FROM HP LOVECRAFT! The book series that I think would make a cool anime (among the hundreds I would list lol) would hafta be first Dark Sun book series. Think a world without any divine influence run by evil sorcerers, everything is desolate and life is virtually dead. Like Conan meets Dune with a bit of DnD sprinkled on top. Good dark fantasy anime with plenty of fanservice potential
Screw the rules I have green hair!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 12, 2010 4:36 PM

Sep 2007
ewwwwww, reading....
My Signature Is Signature.
Dec 17, 2010 10:56 PM

Aug 2007
id like to see an anime version of maybe the damnation game by clive barker if it was done right and by done right i mean done by whoever created hellsing ultimate! except it wouldnt be vey action but still.. im sure they could do a good job!

or maybe seeing lolita by vladamir nabokov would make for a pretty interesting anime drama. in fact im suprised they havent done that wel they prolly have idk. older guy falling in love with a younger girl im sure thers plenty of anime like that XD
Dec 26, 2010 3:59 PM

Aug 2009
Midnight In The Garden Of Good And Evil would make for a decent fit as an anime, since it's got mystery, hoyay, a trap, and the gothic architecture in Savannah, Georgia. Also, it'd be funny to see seiyuu have all the characters talk in Japanese Kansai accents to try and match it with English-speaking Southern accents.
Dec 26, 2010 4:02 PM

Aug 2009
Midnight In The Garden Of Good And Evil would make for a great anime, considering it has mystery, a trap, hoyay, and the gothic architecture of Savannah, Georgia, not to mention it'd be funny to see seiyuu speak in a Japanese Kansai accent to try and mimick an American Southern accent
Dec 31, 2010 5:50 PM

Oct 2007
The Wheel of Time

And Wendee Lee with voice Moiraine in teh dub
Feb 24, 2011 6:39 PM

Dec 2009
faye_worshipper said:
The Wheel of Time

And Wendee Lee with voice Moiraine in teh dub

lol this would be awesome. Just finished book three of the series. I see the voice actor for Mat the guy who does Yusuke's voice from YuYu Hakusho lol and Lan's done by the guy who did Sten's voice in Dragon Age Origins
Screw the rules I have green hair!
Mar 1, 2011 11:57 PM

Apr 2009
Tom Clancys' Ghost Recon, i know there are plenty of military style anime but it's mostly with robots or some crazy futuristic sh!t like GITS. I wanna see one thats more like during our modern times, Persian Gulf War II, Afghan War, or the War in Mexico where Ghost Recon operates. I dunno......that or my fav Paul Zindel book Loch, i'd like that very much.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» So What's Up w./the Boards?

RPD - Jan 16, 2016

7 by PokeNirvash »»
Jun 3, 2019 3:46 PM

» What about Black Lagoon on [as]?

blackdragon21983 - Aug 8, 2007

18 by Radiene »»
Apr 29, 2015 3:45 AM

Poll: » see you later space cow

panic - May 29, 2011

5 by CAC »»
Jul 13, 2011 6:11 PM

» The Characters you would displace...

Nerdy_Viking - Nov 21, 2010

8 by Nerdy_Viking »»
Dec 2, 2010 7:55 AM

» so i met a few you asmb ppls

JuliusRage - Oct 29, 2010

8 by CAC »»
Nov 23, 2010 4:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.