Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Jul 5, 2014 12:21 PM

Dec 2008
Nothing really happened in this episode, two more to go...
Jul 11, 2014 2:39 PM

Jul 2013
i don't really get why hirano was pissed off before they demanded their guns but whatever
and i rly wanted to see some more of saeko

in this show, ppl get mad for the wrong reasons but fuck it, i only watch this cause boobs
Aug 27, 2014 9:24 AM

Sep 2012
Tengai said:
Re-watching.
Takashi should have been the one to put that ointment on Rei's body =_=
Saeko wearing kimono *o*
Woah woah, calm the fuck down Takashi, that's not how you handle girls you know.
Takagi's father can make you cry just by looking at you.
Hirano is pissed cause Takagi treats him like shit, good thing is that Takagi said something good about him at the end or else.
Short history story was nice.
Motherfucking Shido is back!!! That piece of shit really fucked up his students, it was an orgy right there.

some say Takashi is a backup guy for rei, some even call rei slut Maybe not here, but at least where i watch it :D

comments i made, easier copy & paste, cause what i want to say would be 80% same as this comments

1) Takashi & Rei were lover before she started dating that gray hair guy, but Rei has always lover Takashi, SH just happened & at that time Rei started to thing she loves that Gray hair & dumped Takashi, just explaining things, i do not ship for Takashi x Rei, just cause she was fool in the past, but if it turns in to harem, that Takashi has all the girls in hes group then i ton't mind Rei being part of the harem

2) i agree, Rei is not slut, i heard that well Takashi was Takashi & he was not there when she needed him & they drifted apart, cant remember what the people actually say'd, my guess he had hes own issues & he kept all to himself like when he was at school at that place where he always went to think, i guess that what he did then to & that's why they drifted apart, if i remember correctly that what people say'd in forum to, if anything then the gray haired was the backup guy, she chose him cause he was there for her, that dose not mean she loved him in a romantic way

3) Rei should have been more stubborn & made him talk about hes problems/issues, then they would have been couple when SH hit the fan & Zombies appeared, cause if u love some1 u will be stubborn & make ur lover talk

EDIT
Takashi should have been the one to put that ointment on Rei's body, & he is so dumb & dose not realize that she was angry cause of that cause he did not put ointment on her body

i understand Takashi, Takagi pissed him off, at least he did not hit her, & Takashi words were so true, what he say'd about Takagi family, at least ur family is safe

Hirano was acting like, i ton't know how to call it, so Takashi yelling at him was justified, Hirano crossed the line

Saeko wearing kimono, i was blown away from that, i bet he got turned on by it LOL

about Shido, i wish he would die already :D
Sugram22Aug 27, 2014 11:29 AM
Feb 13, 2015 11:31 AM

Aug 2014
Hirano was a bit irritating this episode.

he's normally so chill; so I'm gonna blame it on some plot-induced stupidity
May 25, 2015 11:31 AM
Feb 2015
That is one way to start an episode. Rei needed to get some kind of medicine on her back because of the shooting on the boobs and when she fell. lmao xD a little saeko x takashi moment there.

Well there is some tension, they need to stay or leave. I hope they leave... Well we did not see the end of that guy on the bus. He is planing something alright...
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Jun 22, 2015 3:20 PM

Oct 2014
tahiti tho
Jul 1, 2015 9:44 AM

Jul 2009
Amazing episode!!

Lol at least they showed that Rei did get hurt when Takashi used her boobs as a mount for the sniper rifle XD

Saeko is lovely as ever!!

Saya just wants her parents to worry her. Even though they are doing good work, they're still neglecting their only child.

I didn't know why Hirano was acting crazy, but it seems his affections to guns can no longer be separated from him.

Saya's mother is voiced by iconic Sakakibara, Yoshiko :) Same with her father Jouji Nakata.

Her father is strict as hell, but damn his swordsmanship is on point.

Can't wait for the next episode!!!
Sep 2, 2015 8:37 AM

Feb 2015
Am I missing something? Why the hell is Hirano calling that asshole teacher at the end?
Jul 15, 2016 3:16 PM

Jan 2016
Wtf that beginning tho xD is that "normal" to you xD wtf then i also want that kind of life!!!!! Really fascinating episode. quite the drama with her parent.. i mean atleast u know they are alive...

and great we will get shido again... man u should have killed him when u had the chance....
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Sep 5, 2016 6:50 AM

Mar 2015
Weakest episode by far. I can't stand that ugly pink-haired cunt.
Je trempe mes cookies dans tes larmes.
Jan 1, 2017 9:21 AM

May 2016
Slow pacing and boring episode, I was really curious why that fat guy was so worked up about killing with a sword.
Aug 15, 2017 8:49 AM

Mar 2017
Okay, hot stuff happening on the bus or no, Shido dies. Now.

Let's not forget that every single person on that bus has been brainwashed.
Sep 14, 2017 9:50 AM

Jun 2016
Lol. Did see it coming that pervert teacher will come back for them. Fucking knew it. The orgy in the bus, though. What the fuck.

Ugh Rei is back to ruin our days. Lmfao. Fucking die already. Ugh.

That was an okay episode. Still nothing can beat the first and the previous episode. Haha. So, yeah, this is a pretty weak episode.

Saeko in a kimono. Gaaah. She's so beautiful. <3

Shit. Takagi's parents sure is amazing and that dad of hers looks like he came out from Jojo anime. Lmao.

Liked this episode.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Feb 26, 2018 2:23 AM

Jan 2018
Was cool to see the gang stand up for Hirano at the end.
Jun 26, 2019 1:19 PM

Oct 2013
Don Takagi is manly and powerful! Hell yeah! ;D

Hirano raged over using katana instead of guns.

Damn, Shido-sensei, that sick dude, is gonna be back at last. I knew we would hear more from him after they split out earlier. He is just not a type that gives up easily when he wants to achieve something, lol.
Aug 3, 2019 4:54 PM

Feb 2019
That girls dad is a badass xD
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Nov 19, 2019 1:50 PM

Mar 2018
Finally, someone talked some sense into at least one of these imbeciles. Although, the show immediately ruined it with Takagi's response. She seems childish with her being a tsundere, so her accepting what happened to her is really unlikely. There was no indication it was because of love, so it was probably the writer's incompetence at play there.

Of course, Hirano's had a fit for no other reason than to add conflict. Great...

Shido has formed a sex cult just 'cause.
Feb 19, 2020 1:18 PM

Jan 2016
this teacher a fuckin pedo or some shit stg

goddamn sex cult smh he needs to die nooowwww
Jun 11, 2020 3:31 PM
Feb 2020
WOW.

Lord Takagi Is Competent.

That was a great visual presentation for his staff who had not been outside to understand that, they can't play games, when some one's bitten, that's it. When a zombie is near you don't think. You kill it. Immediately. No matter who it was.

They were all able to see the speed with which it (their former coleague) attacked their Master from a harmless position and the speed required to kill it and where to attack: The Head.

He seems a good guy.

I knew it wasn't going to end there when Saya Takagi asked her machanic to lay off Hirano.

The Drama in this episode. Whew! Wow.

Next ep preview. Oh god that creep again. I was hoping he'd have been terminated by now. What a disgusting creep.
Rui_ReiJun 11, 2020 3:35 PM
Feb 8, 2021 10:48 PM

Jan 2016
Idk why everyone hates Takagi, she’s actually the smartest even if she has no fighting ability. And her dad is freaking awesome , like a character from JoJo lol. But yea like everyone said, that pedo teacher gotta die. Only 2 episodes left :/ I know we will probably be left with a cliffhanger since the creator died a while back.

Sep 10, 2021 1:30 PM

Jul 2021
I don't quite understand why Hirano was that pissed over the sword, but whatever
Also those adults are so stupid- do they really think that they survived that long on their own from pure luck? Obviously atleast one of them's gonna know how to use weapons like that
Feb 15, 2022 2:58 PM

Jul 2016
Another unbearable episode. Komuro should have bitch-slapped Takagi to put her in her place like he did with Rei in episode 1.

Also wtf? An orgy bus in a zombie apocalypse? Sasuga, pedo teacher.
Apr 29, 2023 3:23 AM

Feb 2022
Ohh that fcking Sensei is still alive? And he fcking send a spy on Takashi's group!?
Jul 10, 2023 8:38 AM

Nov 2018
Garbage drama and even more fan-service.
I hate everyone equally
Sep 26, 2023 9:15 PM

Dec 2019
Dude, that Shido guy is a degenerate.
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.
Oct 1, 2023 10:31 PM

Dec 2022
So much shouting. I guess that's why the "Mutiny on the Bounty" parallels were drawn.

Shido recording AVs on the bus, lmao. This guy has his priorities straight.

Shaded Horizon

Mar 20, 12:09 AM

Dec 2022
Kota living the dream big man now still a loser but big man
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

» Is Rei a virgin or did she lose it with Hisashi?

JusTFoRTroll - Jul 21, 2014

31 by subhamoy »»
Jun 5, 12:56 AM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 12, 2010

255 by greed2 »»
May 31, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

FaithoftheFallen - Aug 8, 2010

491 by Blaybourne »»
May 20, 9:43 AM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amphetamine - Jul 4, 2010

1365 by Ksooosavage »»
May 5, 6:43 PM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aversa - Aug 29, 2010

542 by Hue_Enjoyer »»
Apr 25, 11:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.