Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Feb 12, 10:11 PM

Jul 2021
I have just re watched the movie for the first time since i finished it and WOW, its still as good as the first watch through.

The animation is abosolute perfection, every scene is amazing from the racing to just the talking, they put everything into this movie and its amazing. The race scenes are very good and kept me entertained throughout the whole movie.

The style of animation is also very unique.

The characters are also very good with a wide range of interesting people, and im glad everyone was happy in the end.

The end of the race is one of my favourite moments in anime with Sweet Jp Sonoshee and Machinehead all using the steamlight nitro boost.

Overall this movie is a must watch and i will be back for a re watch again someday 10/10.

look how beautiful she is

Mar 26, 5:20 AM

Nov 2020
Just incredible. Beautifully stylized. Coolest movie I've ever seen.
Mar 31, 2:10 PM

Jan 2021
this was intense!

one of the best anime I have ever watched

it also proves that you don't need insane storyline to make a good anime, or crazy plot twists, just pure craziness and good energy

whole lot of creativeness was put into this too
Apr 29, 3:22 PM
Apr 2024
SUCH A GOOD MOVIE!
The characters are awesome, the animation is really cool and the 90's kind of artstyle is always great to see!
I will definitely watch it again sometime
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

» Delisted

DrFluffyUnicorn - Mar 6

4 by amermelao »»
Mar 13, 2:08 PM

» Whay did Sonoshee...

SinDrake - Mar 5

1 by DoobieSam »»
Mar 5, 6:01 PM

Poll: » dub or sub

Sunproof21 - Jul 15, 2023

10 by HenryLeo123 »»
Feb 7, 2:08 PM

» How has no one acknowledged this movie's crazy Jojo vibes?

coreynj - Feb 14, 2023

23 by YahiyaX777L »»
Oct 5, 2023 5:02 AM

» Is this parent-safe?

linkoBrando - May 14, 2019

5 by Tsunamii_ »»
Aug 2, 2022 2:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.