Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
PandoraHearts
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 29, 2010 9:17 PM

Aug 2009
I was pretty disappointed that almost none of the prevalent questions were answered. All though a lot of things aren't explained, the primary questions I have are,

1. How and why did Vincent Nightray start the tragedy (also why did he "do it for Gil") and overall, how are he and Gil connected to the tragedy?

2. What is the story of Alice? Her memories, how she died, etc.

3. Glen- who is he, WHY did he suddenly command the Baskervilles to kill, what is his motive?

4. The Will of the Abyss- don't know too much about her, besides being Alice's twin and (maybe) liking Oz because he's been called the reincarnation of Jack.

5. And of course, Oz's role. Does he only have "power" because the Will of the Abyss likes him? What is Jack's history?

Are any of these questions answered in the manga? Or are we just supposed to wait for a (possible) second season? Just wondering...
Jun 29, 2010 9:27 PM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
Valorous said:

Are any of these questions answered in the manga? Or are we just supposed to wait for a (possible) second season? Just wondering...

1# yes the manga covers some of it

2# Also in the manga, still a little vague though

3# Not sure myself

4# They covered that in the manga, still I remember them explaining some of the details in the anime?

5# They also explain that in the manga

Start from chapter 30 or 33. Thats when the manga starts to break away from the anime. Still for a better understanding, maybe you should start from the beginning
Sep 14, 2016 5:40 AM

May 2015
Well now that the manga has finished :'( all those questions are answered int he manga. Go read it, it will be the best thing you ever decided to do :)

More topics from this board

» Remake

denboruto - Dec 28, 2019

25 by DeeLovesCats »»
Apr 2, 8:40 AM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 17, 2009

77 by wewe_exo »»
Mar 8, 12:39 PM

» Help: Pandora Hearts filler episodes?

JoNuttanon1994 - Feb 8

3 by kakashis_sidehoe »»
Feb 13, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 24, 2009

269 by Enjolras_Rosen »»
Jan 8, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

daniking79 - Sep 3, 2009

79 by Zekkenshin »»
Nov 30, 2023 10:27 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.