Forum Settings
Forums

Prediction!!! Make Prediction in here about anything related to TWGOK

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Feb 17, 2011 7:51 AM

Mar 2010
I'm not saying the goddesses are all gonna stay and fall in love with him, but the hosts are. I'm pretty sure after the goddesses are found they'll pretty much save new hell from becoming new hell or something along those lines.
Feb 17, 2011 5:56 PM

Jul 2008
I was saying that I don't think that hosts will remember everything as when they had the goddesses inside... at least don't enough to act different as those that had no goddess.
My candies:
Feb 19, 2011 12:59 PM

Mar 2010
but they were possessed by goddesses not demons, so I'm thinking something residual will remain when the goddesses leave their bodies. Something that won't erase/fabricate their memories.
Jun 25, 2011 1:05 PM
Feb 2010
i predic that keima loves kanon!

Jun 28, 2011 8:04 AM

May 2009
Now that Keima pretty much knows where all the goddesses are, how do you think the story will play out from collecting them all? I hope the series stays pretty non filler.

I think that there will probably be some goddess vs. Keima love conflicts in the future to see which goddess he is going to be faithful to and empower with teh god luvs. Afterwards I think we might finally be able to find out a little more about vestige and the old demons. Perhaps we will have a grand scale battle, but I think that we need to find out why all the goddesses were showing up around Keima...Anyone think that if the goddesses are "Sisters of Jupiter" that keima has the god "Jupiter" in him? Perhaps not Jupiter since then it would be incest if he loves any of them, but perhaps he has a diff god in him. Heck seeing as how some of the roman/greek gods were turned into girls for the anime, it'd be funny seeing aphrodite(greek) / Venus (roman) turn out to be a male god in keima =). After all he is the god of capturing hearts =).
Jun 28, 2011 5:46 PM

Jul 2008
Kataribe said:
...Heck seeing as how some of the roman/greek gods were turned into girls for the anime, it'd be funny seeing aphrodite(greek) / Venus (roman) turn out to be a male god in keima =). After all he is the god of capturing hearts =).

Lol... It could be
Or might he be "Eros"?

And about what might come after... I think that it will be the "saga" of Vintage... but how knows...
My candies:
Jun 28, 2011 9:49 PM

Jul 2008
Is this "the calm before the storm"?
Jun 29, 2011 2:37 PM

Jul 2008
Maybe there will be something "light" (kind of gag) between the end of the goddesses "saga" and the beginning of the Vintage one...
Hozuki said:
Couldn't open slave database. Please try again in a bit.

But yeah, that's what I believe...
My candies:
Jul 11, 2011 7:24 AM

Jul 2008
The goddesses are killing (eating) Keima! (Chapter 150)
My candies:
Dec 3, 2011 4:45 PM

Jan 2009
My prediction is that the new Goddess in chapter 169 is actually Nikaido Sensei. It makes sense with her extra-ordinary power and the strange comment that the robot girl made by saying: "Don't forget I am the source of your power."

The only spirits that get power from others are the Weiss and Goddesses, after all.
Feb 4, 2012 8:17 AM

Jul 2008
Idea: Mercury finally is brought out, Apolo awoke and Diana gather together and help Hakua rescue the other three... That or Nikaido and Akari finally show their true colors.

I don't know! I just want MORE!!!
My candies:
Feb 4, 2012 8:57 AM

Nov 2009
Or Keima Mother came back with bunch of biker, and kick everyone asses, but first Keima need to be in deep s^%t to make it happen.

but more serious i doubt that Nikaido and Akari will show themselves to the Keima and Co. , mostly because everyone expect this. They are more of background guardians, they can be show for something like stopping this Huge nest, but not helping them directly.
When it comes to classify them, I would say that they are from Heaven side. That's my guess. We know almost nothing about them, and there's different kind of entrapment for runaway spirits(not known for devils).

Vintage know only about 3 godess Yui,Kanon,Tsukiyo(p13 /14), other one are not shown in their godess form. So there maybe be, some kind for prison breake from that side too.
NecroMacFeb 4, 2012 9:16 AM
Feb 4, 2012 9:39 PM

Jul 2008
NecroMac said:
...Vintage know only about 3 godess Yui,Kanon,Tsukiyo(p13 /14), other one are not shown in their godess form. So there maybe be, some kind for prison breake from that side too.

I got a little lost (Sorry), but don't forget: Kanon/Apolo is unconscious at Keima's place, Tenry/Diana is from another school, and Ayumi/Mercury was save along with Keima by Haqua.

But also you just said "break" it would be a "break in" then...
(-w-)?

NecroMac said:
...i doubt that Nikaido and Akari will show themselves to the Keima and Co. , mostly because everyone expect this. They are more of background guardians, they can be show for something like stopping this Huge nest, but not helping them directly.

When it comes to classify them, I would say that they are from Heaven side. That's my guess. We know almost nothing about them, and there's different kind of entrapment for runaway spirits(not known for devils).

At this point is also hard to know how long this will still going, so we can't be sure if this isn't the big deal, so if Nikaido and Akari make the entrance is up to how near is the end of the story...

And about sides, I think they just want to maintain the new hell more than being by the goddesses side... that's just a side effect of the common goal.

And the only true here is: WE NEED MORE!!!! (>A<)
My candies:
Feb 5, 2012 2:56 AM

Nov 2009
what i have meant, is that Yui,Kanon(i wonder if they were able to move her),Tsukiyo are godess that Vintage know about.
That leaves Shiori/Minerva , Tenri/Diana undetected so they can create situation where all heroines would escape while Keima conquers Ayumi/Mercury.
Feb 10, 2012 6:00 PM

Jul 2008
I just noticed; the manga has entered to the final straight!!
My candies:
Jun 2, 2012 5:16 PM

Jul 2008
Last square... Keima in his room playgames, behind him a girl inviting him get out of it...
yeh

·¨.*(= =) *.¨·

(= =)zzzzzzzzzzz

(= =) yawing... Demeter is Elsie sister *yawning* (= =) zzzzz
My candies:
Jun 30, 2012 7:45 AM

Oct 2008
OK, here are my predictions. The gril from the tree is Demeter, isn't she? So, From i've read, Demeter is Jupiter's older sister. She's also the sanctity of marriage, and protector of law. Why is it everuthing important? you may ask... well, as I predicted that Mercury was in Ayumi knowing the mythological nature of Mercury, I'll use it again for my predictions:

In fact, Katsuragi Keima has inside him Jupiter, the greatest god. That's why he was able to safe the goddesses. Demeter founded or helped to found Kajima's School so she was able to observe everithing, after the old hell's issue. Now that the peace is "restaured" she, as Keima's god old sister will push Keima to pick one of the girls with a godsess for marrying. It will be all messed up, becaus Vintage will strike back, and know it will become a greater mess, only a full recovered Jupiter will be able to solve. That's why Demeter will need Keima picking up one of the goddesses and mary with her.

It's a little bit crazy, but if it is true, it will be fun :D
Jan 5, 2014 8:14 PM

Jan 2014
New prediction for the latest arc.

A new war is going to develop in new hell between the satyr and new hell advocates. The satyr will attempt to capture the goddesses and turn them into weapons. This turn of events will drag heaven to new war with hell since the satyr has control of the government in new hell. However Keima will try to prevent this war from happening. So new characters will appear and maybe, just maybe Keima will become something maybe a reincarnated god. Another is in a certain point in the future, keima may stop playing games. But that is uncertain.

Oh Yeah! I love anime!
Jan 5, 2014 8:15 PM

Jan 2014
New prediction from the latest arc.

A new war is going to develop in new hell between the satyr and new hell advocates. The satyr will attempt to capture the goddesses and turn them into weapons. This turn of events will drag heaven to new war with hell since the satyr has control of the government in new hell. However Keima will try to prevent this war from happening. So new characters will appear and maybe, just maybe Keima will become something maybe a reincarnated god. Another is in a certain point in the future, keima may stop playing games. But that is uncertain.

Oh Yeah! I love anime!
Mar 8, 2014 6:29 PM

Aug 2013
I PREDICT KATSURAGI KEIMA WILL CONQUER ELUCIA DE LUTE IMA WHEN SHE GETS POSSESED BY SOMETHING TYPE OF EVIL THING!!!
Mar 26, 2019 6:00 PM

Mar 2018
I predict that we will get a new season... someday...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Your Favorite Scene ( 1 2 )

Fabrice - Oct 23, 2010

62 by ManWithRinnegan »»
Feb 8, 2019 3:36 PM

» Pick any anime girl whom you would "capture"

KyuuAL - May 3, 2011

46 by Unknown_Code_Z »»
May 11, 2018 10:55 PM

» officer and admin

Taiga_Ryuji - Apr 25, 2010

25 by SirAntwan »»
Jul 10, 2014 9:51 PM

» The girls that Keima care for

niwa87 - Oct 1, 2010

18 by AnimeAddictKing »»
Jan 5, 2014 6:58 PM

» Anime Episodes Prediction! - Third Season!!

NoHeart - Jul 14, 2010

43 by animeno »»
Jun 18, 2013 6:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.