Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 13, 8:23 PM

May 2019
If it wasn't for Rys breaking up the fight Hiya would've been dead. Speaking of which, imagine the (potentially upcoming) reactions from people such as the demon king and the princess when they find out Flio has a djinn servant.
May 13, 9:48 PM

Apr 2019
lol they got cockblocked from doing the deed lol
May 13, 10:05 PM

Feb 2010
lol how could this shit anime be so touching? 🥲

“Read as little as possible of critical or aesthetic works. They are either products of a close-minded spirit, petrified and devoid of meaning in their lifeless hardening, or clever verbal games [...]. Works of art are of an infinite solitude; nothing is worse than criticism for approaching them. Only love can grasp them, keep them, be just toward them. Always give precedence to your own feeling against these analyses, these reviews, these introductions. [...] You must let every impression, every seed of feeling, ripen within you, in the dark, in the inexpressible, in the unconscious, those regions closed to understanding. Wait with humility and patience for the hour of the birth of a new clarity. Art demands of its faithful followers as much as of its creators.”
— RAINER-MARIA Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet (letter dated April 23, 1903).
May 13, 10:48 PM
Apr 2023
Early 2000s anime vibes at work here: seeing how Flio and Rys now became an official couple is like seeing those older animes, involving these two voice actors, enter a romantic development.
May 13, 11:01 PM
Mar 2021
Paulternative said:
TEMPEST_1 said:
About the adaptation, so as manga readers know the last moments in the manga were different so i would like to ask the LN readers which one happened in the LN the manga’s one or the anime’s

In the LN,

Wait what, it means that flio an rys become real husband and wife from the start without such developments in the anime and manga?
May 13, 11:21 PM
Apr 2022
My native language translation note in the anime when they got interrupted.
"The intercourse is sadly not happening in anime." Lmao.
May 14, 3:03 AM
Jul 2020
ok, but can we talk how tough/endurable Hiya must be to survive beatdown by someone with INFINITE strengh? She would be good bodyguard waifu 🥰
May 14, 3:23 AM
May 2022
Well, at first it was really ok to see Flio-dono raging for Rys,
and at the end, even the love making scene was changed into this...
I read the manga, it looks and can feel their love, here instead there is Hiya who was caught first, a little disappointed that something was changed.
It's a shame, an episode that should have culminated romantically instead became a comedy that is not right to say interesting.
but their love is now official.
hehehehe...........

May 14, 3:39 AM
Apr 2022
ReksionoArt said:
Well, at first it was really ok to see Flio-dono raging for Rys,
and at the end, even the love making scene was changed into this...
I read the manga, it looks and can feel their love, here instead there is Hiya who was caught first, a little disappointed that something was changed.
It's a shame, an episode that should have culminated romantically instead became a comedy that is not right to say interesting.
but their love is now official.
hehehehe...........

Yeah I agree but it was a golden comedy
May 14, 3:54 AM

Apr 2021
It was awesome to see someone as retrained as Filo let loose on such arrogant heartless killer, but to make her his servant was a good idea by Rys.

It was good what Balirossa shared with him, when he was struggling with his thoughts.

And I am really glad that they didn’t string us along the entire anime, but that Filo finally got serious and asked Rys to be his real wife.

I’m hoping the rest of the anime is as good.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

May 14, 4:22 AM
Apr 2022
In my opinion is the beat issekai this season (not including next season anime)
Grzana02May 14, 7:45 AM
May 14, 6:29 AM

Jun 2016
holy damnn fenrys is too damn cute and perfect as furry waifee
May 14, 6:51 AM
Apr 2023
idk but i love this shit
May 14, 11:34 AM

May 2015
Great that they're proper together now. They're so cute together.

Sucks they got interrupted during the best part.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
May 14, 11:57 AM
Sep 2015
Flio murders her entire village, and Fenrys does not care at all about any relationship that may have been lost, but we are supposed to believe that she will remain loyal and value the relationship between her and MC. And the MC is going along with it. This all makes the show not believable.
May 14, 1:09 PM

Feb 2016
The love scene was better than the ones in the love's animes of this season.
May 14, 3:59 PM
Dec 2018
Damalynas legitimately looks like Lisa from genshin impact
#kyoanistrong
May 14, 6:04 PM

Jan 2011
sensing a trend here with the MC when you're so op you just beat ladies into submission ... i thought he was a good boy with the true pacifist run going but that turned out to be a lie thankfully his rage was quelled , do like this show more when it's just dumb comedy and lovey dovey antics anytime it goes into any action or drama i turn my brain off it's just not what i'm here for

also how much time has past i felt like he was still mostly being Passive with Rys he sure had a change of heart here to actually wanting sleep with her (this is all due to the anime direction since im seeing how different it is in the other sources )

if that was the way it went here this would make more sense in a show that doesn't make a lot of it lol
May 15, 1:57 AM
Feb 2024
katsu044 said:
sensing a trend here with the MC when you're so op you just beat ladies into submission ... i thought he was a good boy with the true pacifist run going but that turned out to be a lie thankfully his rage was quelled , do like this show more when it's just dumb comedy and lovey dovey antics anytime it goes into any action or drama i turn my brain off it's just not what i'm here for

also how much time has past i felt like he was still mostly being Passive with Rys he sure had a change of heart here to actually wanting sleep with her (this is all due to the anime direction since im seeing how different it is in the other sources )

if that was the way it went here this would make more sense in a show that doesn't make a lot of it lol

It's been a couple months, iirc. I know there was at least one month-long time skip explicitly stated.
May 15, 9:05 AM

Feb 2021
Poor Djinn that got beaten and traumatized XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 15, 9:11 AM
Jul 2021
Weakest "Orign of light and Darkness " of all time, just sttands there taking a beating. Hiya must be the most retarded Djinn of all time. Though her inclusion is kinda contrived its not too bad for the episode as a whjole. The latter half is definetely better than the first. They should ahve had a much more massive and epic fight scene between Mr Shonen protag and Hiya. Instead we get still frames and some average one sided fist fighting.
May 15, 1:27 PM

Jun 2015
That hiya is so unhinged lol
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
May 16, 1:51 AM

Jan 2012
Geez the man on woman violence in this one was pretty explicit and perhaps because I don't really see that in too many of the shows I watch nowadays uncomfortably jarring. Especially with how swiftly it's all just swept under the rug in this same episode. On the other hand I did like the implication that our main couple are actually gonna be a couple from now on, with sex and everything. That felt long overdue. This is such a weird show to me so far though. For the most part the actual narrative did nothing for me until the djinn subplot these last couple weeks. Stuff happened before then but it feels boring, tired and inconsequential. Well, now that the show's finally got my attention lets see if it can keep it.
May 16, 11:38 AM
Jul 2019
damn! their segs got delayed for a f*ckinf djin
May 16, 3:40 PM

Jan 2011
Reply to Paulternative
katsu044 said:

It's been a couple months, iirc. I know there was at least one month-long time skip explicitly stated.
@Paulternative that makes it seem less sudden , was watching one room the other day and despite it being like 6episodes in the show has somehow only gone a week in world time lol
May 17, 2:23 AM
Apr 2022
I'm about to like Hiya until she gets in the way of love scene ... Why, Hiya? Why?? WHY?!!!! Arrrrrr!!!
May 18, 6:05 AM

Jul 2017
For the first time in a rather long time, Filo is rather pissed off about Fenrys being instant-killed from Hiya, that he unleashes all of his power, from reversing time to attacking Hiya with no mercy, until she stopped him and thus also in his crazed act. With the djinn defeated, the curse also breaks, leaning the god to take hold of Tsuya, one of the Hero's companions, and through Damalynas, converts him into a monster on their own wreckage for revenge.

Back to Hiya, the djinn is accepted into Filo's group thanks to Fenrys, but gets a warning from using the Time Manipulation magic due to his infinite skills, and even steal magic from other people using it on Filo. This discernment brought back to Balirossa, and she finally clears her mind about who are her true allies and enemies. With the experience of almost losing his first ever partner, Filo really never thought of taking Fenrys as his wife, but how he does, even though this has been the case for the latter since they met. Too bad that their lovey-dovey moment was interrupted by Hiya, so that's that.

Filo needs to drill human empathy into Hiya...
May 18, 5:43 PM
May 2024
I respect the mc now because he was willing to stand on business and crash out like that for Fenrys

But why does djinn have to cock block him like that 😔

1ChrolloMay 18, 6:51 PM
May 18, 9:01 PM
Jun 2012
This production has come a long way from episode 1.

Episode 6 is by far the highest quality to date. With the most expressive and "good" animation throughout, hands down.

They went from normal standards for this production. Which they made work within its context. And, I did note prior had good direction.

That was very clearly skilled enough to keep lowered overall quality maximum. To a seriously consistent "fair quality" in all other circumstances.

Here though, you forget for a good while.

That you are watching, "Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life"... And, instead are seeing any normal scene in a Fate/etc iteration being animated for their action scenes.

Seriously, that is what was occurring.

The fact they had enough budget to allow for that here. Lets me believe the director was planning for it since early production planning. As that's a really tight handle on quality assurance to not utilize your talent pool. From the second out of the gate.

When you're obviously "capable" of putting out this level. From your start.

I don't expect to see this level of production moving forward.

But, I am glad we got to see it. In likely the best placement for this first cour of the series.

If the current pacing is continued; I expect to see a transition arc, into a near future second cour.

Keeping a reasonable timetable, schedule, and reigning the whole thing in. Is a commendable accomplishment.

That honestly I never see in anime. This genre of media is supposed to allow for that heavy emotional swing. Plus the associated individual quality dips, troughs, and peaks.

Sometimes even in film used as an artistic and visual indicator. By the best of the best for certain climax or crucial scenes.

That's one of the things I like about anime. The talent and acumen of the personnel on a project. Matters, and is very visible when it is possible to be displayed.

I liked this series from the start. Had read some of the sources years ago. But, not to even this point of adaption at this episode.

It's been a pleasant surprise this season. From basically across-the-board checkboxes.
May 19, 1:26 PM
Feb 2020
My favorite episode so far. Really loved the fighting scenes, and Hiya is really funny 🤣
May 20, 3:15 AM
Apr 2024
it was really good
May 20, 7:35 PM

Dec 2022
ahahahahaha oh god yes he jacked that genie skank up bad!!!! just straight whooped the shit out of her!!! and she wants to get beat again Lol
music continues to be nice especially the little piano pieces
LOL genie wanted to watch the breeding session ^_^
May 22, 6:40 PM
Dec 2022
After reading the manga, I noticed this episode was a bit rushed, but it was still sweet lol. Around the end, i thought it would've been funnier if Rys still said "I want to bear your children". They're trying to make them too PG😂, but in all fairness it was still a great episode because that scene was very wholesome from the music and Flio's love speech.
May 27, 5:06 PM

Aug 2012
Wow we got a couple in an anime to KISS before the LAST SCENE IN THE LAST EPISODE????? And he ACTUALYL DID IT and wasn't a complete pussy? I didn't know this was possible
May 27, 10:21 PM
Jan 2021
Epiphany seems like a very powerful ability not gonna lie. But first we gotta address how Banaza, who now fully identifies as Flio, went from 0 to 100 real quick. He was brutally beating Hiya and if it wasn’t for Fenrys, he was gonna kill her no question about it. My god that was mind blowing to see how the mood just changed in the snap of the finger.

So Flio has the ability to learn any magic that hits him, and it’s confirmed that he has infinite stats. There’s not a single being in this series that can do anything to him. Nothing will work on him.

And the hero has become a beast, which fits hit personality. Who was it that took over Tsuya’s body? I thought that was Hiya herself, but it seems that maybe some spirit took control of Hiya?

Well whatever the case, I can understand Flio’s dilemma. He has infinite power, the power to end any fight instantly. How does he use such power?

And lastly it seems that Flio’s feelings for Fenrys has grown deeper, but Hiya had to ruin the touching moment by being weird and watching them.

It looks like Flio will have to confront the hero in the next episode, so I can’t wait to see how that goes.
Jun 1, 10:47 AM

Oct 2017
Damn Flio beat the hell out of her, it would have been satisfying to see him beat the hero guy like that. Anyway the Djinn, Hiya is pretty and she awakened to something after that beating, she'll be an amusing one. Rys and Flio was gonna do it but oh well.
Jun 4, 12:27 PM

Nov 2022
actual W anime, really enjoyable
Yesterday, 3:21 PM
Jul 2016
Reply to donslockz
I remember when I watched first episode of this show, I didn't like it. It looked like yet another boring isekai power fantasy without any substance. But since second episode it started to get better and better. I liked comedy at first, then I liked how some characters developed, and now authors seasoned it with the right amount of drama (for comedy) and I also liked it. It's far from masterpiece of course, but I love these moments when you expect the show to be complete garbage and then it turns into something you can enjoy.
Or maybe it's garbage and I'm just delusional)
@donslockz Exactly that, you feel the show turning to some garbage and then hop ! smart choices in narration and it's likeable again
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Episode 9 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Jun 3

20 by Memiru »»
Jun 5, 11:26 AM

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Episode 7 Discussion

Aversa - May 20

37 by KingBaller06 »»
Jun 4, 1:01 AM

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Episode 8 Discussion

Aversa - May 27

31 by MegamiRem »»
Jun 1, 1:33 PM

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Episode 4 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Apr 29

45 by TheBigGuy »»
Jun 1, 1:07 PM

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 15

84 by templeof9gates »»
Jun 1, 12:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.