May 9, 5:54 AM
Jun 2022
yes they did πŸ’€πŸ’€
May 9, 5:55 AM

Jan 2009
its manga accurate she is booba in the manga too
May 9, 6:12 AM
Apr 2022
I think they actually reduces boobs size respect how they was during Fullbring Arc
May 9, 6:40 AM
Dec 2022
Irshiki said:
I think they actually reduces boobs size respect how they was during Fullbring Arc

nah bro, if any thing, bleach keep on increasing, from every season to season, and this time they didn't hold back anything. this season are the biggest boobs of orahima I've seen so far.
May 9, 6:42 AM
Apr 2022
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
Irshiki said:

nah bro, if any thing, bleach keep on increasing, from every season to season, and this time they didn't hold back anything. this season are the biggest boobs of orahima I've seen so far.

I don't, try to watch the episode Orihime and Chad got knocked down by Urahara and Isshin. Orihime boobs were litterally giga size
May 9, 7:57 AM
Oct 2023
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
Irshiki said:

It do seem like rangiku is a lil smaller compared to her ild animation counterpart
May 9, 8:19 AM
Mar 2023
make*** (sorry for the silly typo)
May 9, 8:30 AM
Dec 2022
h2isthename said:
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:

It do seem like rangiku is a lil smaller compared to her ild animation counterpart

i didn't notice, maby it can happen to a character or two. i mean their ware a lot of female character then usual, also the screen time is also so many times less than before. they might have messed up.which episode was that, I'll go and have a quick check and confirm,
May 9, 9:28 AM
Nov 2022
BipulGamer07 said:
Or is it just my imagination?

Maybe your mind just became filled with boobs all of the sudden and now you can’t help it but look at it more which in term makes them appear bigger on the screen.

*me projecting because i got kicked out of the Rukia shrine*
May 9, 10:35 AM
Mar 2024
Orihime sucks hope she dies tbh
kqviiMay 9, 10:42 AM
May 9, 10:45 AM
Dec 2022
far_technology27 said:

where the f**k guy's like this even come from.
go to some kind church/shrine/ temple and wish for something stupid like this, God is kind towards stupid people, he might actually grant your wish.
May 9, 10:47 AM

Jun 2022
do you mean this????
Even if we disappear from this world, our stories will remain.
May 9, 11:03 AM
Mar 2024
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
far_technology27 said:

go to some kind church/shrine/ temple and wish for something stupid like this, God is kind towards stupid people, he might actually grant your wish.

Gonna cry lil bro?
kqviiMay 9, 11:10 AM
May 9, 11:15 AM
Dec 2022
far_technology27 said:
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:

Gonna cry lil bro?

not really big sis¯β \⁠(⁠°β _⁠o⁠)⁠/⁠¯. and do not expect everyone would be same as you , and start crying . over stupid things. like some idiot wishing for some fictional character to die πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£. all i did is point out stupidity that's all, i didn't think you'd comment at all, but didn't expect you react such a way.
hope you have a good sleep Big sisπŸ€—

from yours sincerely
~little bro~
May 9, 11:18 AM
Mar 2024
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
far_technology27 said:

Gonna cry lil bro?

not really big sis¯β \⁠(⁠°β _⁠o⁠)⁠/⁠¯. and do not expect everyone would be same as you , and start crying . over stupid things. like some idiot wishing for some fictional character to die πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£. all i did is point out stupidity that's all, i didn't think you'd comment at all, but didn't expect you react such a way.

from yours sincerely
~little bro~

Not my fault she’s annoying aslπŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€if I gotta hear kUrOsAkI KuN one more time I’m gonna claw my ears off
May 9, 11:20 AM
Dec 2022
or should I say lovely lovely Lil bro πŸ€£πŸ˜­πŸ€£πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚
May 9, 11:26 AM
Mar 2024
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:

don’t care + she ain’t gonna let you hit littlest bro bro + + rukia better πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘Ž
May 9, 11:28 AM
Dec 2022
far_technology27 said:
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:

from yours sincerely
~little bro~

Not my fault she’s annoying aslπŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€if I gotta hear kUrOsAkI KuN one more time I’m gonna claw my ears off

don't get so worked up over such a little things/character big sis, your not gonna start crying now, would you.

any was if hear something annoying you should tare off your ears , not your eyes.

and if you don't want her to say that, watch it in English dub, shill call him with a different name.
May 9, 11:30 AM
Mar 2024
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
far_technology27 said:

don't get so worked up over such a little things/character big sis, your not gonna start crying now, would you.

any was if hear something annoying you should tare off your ears , not your eyes.

and if you don't want her to say that, watch it in English dub, shill call him with a different name.

I clearly never said eyes but I already knew my lil bro was illiterate so it’s okay!!
May 9, 11:32 AM
Dec 2022
far_technology27 said:
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:

don’t care + she ain’t gonna let you hit littlest bro bro + + rukia better πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘Ž

so your a rukia simp, then say so.
Yeshaiah2015yeshMay 9, 11:39 AM
May 9, 11:35 AM
Dec 2022
far_technology27 said:
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:

I clearly never said eyes but I already knew my lil bro was illiterate so it’s okay!!

oooh , i see. that part is a mistake on my end, i apologise for miss reading,
apart from ears, everything is the same, big sis.
and what do i say, all you ever teach me is how to rub your tits, you never thought me how to read, i have to learn on my own. iam doing fine, expect for some mess up's
Yeshaiah2015yeshMay 9, 11:42 AM
May 9, 4:18 PM
Dec 2022
the bustier the better
May 9, 5:03 PM
Jan 2024
idk what argument you guys just had, but all I know is that her bust is ginormous this arc.
May 9, 10:05 PM
Mar 2022
Clowns arguing over fictional character 😐
May 9, 10:25 PM
Aug 2018
Her back must hurt so much from carrying this show.
May 9, 11:47 PM
Nov 2022
far_technology27 said:
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:

W-well what about Rukia. She cool right? πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ
May 9, 11:49 PM
Nov 2022
MiladyRukia said:
the bustier the better

OOH MY GOD. It’s RUKIA. I’m gonna repeat her name just like lelouch from code geass or the guy spewing Sekai for like 8 episodes.
May 10, 9:00 AM
Jun 2022
far_technology27 said:

too bad for you she doesn't die
May 11, 7:16 AM
Mar 2021
Orihime was introduced in the series when she was 15, she’s 17 now during the TYBW. As for characters in one piece I have nothing to say… but it’s obvious Orihime is still going through puberty.
May 11, 7:48 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to Suzeray87
Orihime was introduced in the series when she was 15, she’s 17 now during the TYBW. As for characters in one piece I have nothing to say… but it’s obvious Orihime is still going through puberty.
@Suzeray87
Lol πŸ˜‚ that's was hilarious.
May 13, 12:58 AM
May 2024
oh manga, love you ❀️
Hines880May 13, 4:29 AM
May 14, 9:44 PM

Feb 2022
ofc and its better

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2023

162 by LightNoragami1 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Sep 16, 2023

141 by LightNoragami1 »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2023

179 by LightNoragami1 »»
Jun 5, 5:10 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2023

227 by LightNoragami1 »»
Jun 5, 4:25 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2023

292 by bushman66 »»
Jun 5, 12:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.