Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 12, 7:31 AM
Dec 2018
Bullshit, going worse day by day tho it is bad
May 12, 8:09 AM

Apr 2020
Dang. What a heartbreaking chapter. Choso's sacrifice is epic. I've gotten really fond of him...

“A lesson without pain is meaningless. That's because no one can gain without sacrificing something. But by enduring that pain and overcoming it, he shall obtain a powerful, unmatched heart. A fullmetal heart.” - Edward Elric

May 12, 8:59 AM
Jun 2020
I really don't know what to say. Choso was one of my favorite characters in JJK.

He really was a great brother for Itadori, and when he died I geniunely teared up.
RIP CHOSO

oh and todo is back, finally.
May 12, 9:33 AM

Feb 2010
Hoping the anime can clean this up a bit and accentuate the emotions a bit more because holy speedrun hand off Batman
May 12, 9:55 AM
May 2017
Virou putaria + choso não merecia isso + yuji deveria ter morrido em shibuya
May 12, 1:40 PM

Oct 2009
Why is Sukuna standing there all chill with a smirk on his face? Isn't his CT burnt out? Curious how the rest of this fight will pan out. Also curious how Todo will fight and what's underneath his bandaged arm.

Only thing I liked about Choso was his look. I liked his style but otherwise his importance on blood relation was out there. He didn't bond with Yuji and if Yuji wasn't related to Kenjaku, then idk if Choso would even be working with the good guys.

May 12, 3:16 PM

Apr 2020
I can't believe he killed the most handsome character of this manga, I'm pissed
Imagine how boring this world would be without Japan - a comment at youtube
May 12, 4:14 PM

Aug 2015
Since the creation of Dismantle/World Slash, Sukuna has used 5 binding vows. That's a lot of conditions to gain advantage for someone who "isn't taking the fight seriously". And that's even without considering the fact that he hasn't gotten any disadvantage by them except "temporarily restricting the input of his techniques".

Sure, it was cool when both him and Gojo did it to their barriers/domains because that was established to be possible way back in the manga, but all of this feels like a convenient way to keep him up with no real consequence.

"How did he survived two jacob ladders? Oh he did a vow to gain resistance if he wasn't possessing Yuji" type of stuff.

Now the autism king has returned. I am glad because Hakari has been a fraud/sidelined, but at the same time I don't see Todo living out of this one.

At least we are going to get some cool panels of boogie woogie again, I hopen

RIP Choso, you were the beest guy arooouuund.
May 13, 12:32 AM

May 2020
Kill one and bring back the other, and then kill that "other" one and bring back the next one. This has been the template.

Todo a great guy, but he's going to die as well.
May 13, 1:39 AM
Nov 2020
Rip choso, I like this series but I have to say it's not very good when it comes to making me feel attached to the characters. Choso was quite undercooked after shibuya, I liked his brotherly bond with yuji but it's kinda raw and it's another frustrating and unsatisfying end for a character like nobara and nanami

Step 1

Give a character spotlight against Sukuna

Step 2

Make them fight sukuna

Step 3

Sukuna slice and dice or now cook them

Step 4

Repeat

And finally the real big brother todo is here and I don't feel so good... He's one of the few characters I like in current JJK. but hey I'm not expecting him to make it out alive but we'll see next chapter IG
Mdraj6996May 15, 1:08 AM
May 13, 9:48 AM
Nov 2022
Thank you Choso, You were the best of the best.
May 13, 11:43 AM

Mar 2017
How many characters did Gege Akutami just kill off? I can't even keep up with who's involved in this fight anymore!

I'm gutted that Choso died but tbh Akutami has been killing so many characters off left, right, and centre that I beginning not to care for them anymore cause what's the point? There's a very high chance they're going to die. There comes a point in killing off characters where it just makes a reader/ viewer stop caring about the characters or what happens next in the story and I'm really getting to that point with JJK.

Breaks my heart how quickly this manga is going downhill cause it was originally one of my faves.
May 13, 10:53 PM
Mar 2015
They are free of Sukena's domain
May 15, 5:27 AM
May 2022
And the cycle continues. How many souls does Yuji need to consume before he gets his final ass pull to finish this stupid fight already?
May 15, 5:40 AM
Mar 2019
I can't wait for Todo to fight Sukuna alongside Yuji, this is going to be a good one.
May 16, 8:18 AM
Apr 2019
of course Gege has to make Sukuna cause more pain right as hope is beginning to ramp up. pain, just pain
hi, how are you?
May 19, 1:29 PM
Jul 2023
well for sure sukuna was trying to cook...

I'm going to make some comments, so correct me if I'm wrong or u have a different opinion.

1. Furnace seems srtonger than Hollow Purple.
2. However, Hollow would also obliterate mahogara at a first shot.
3.Although choso sacrificied himself and protected yuji with some CT, it would never be a 100% protection because furnace seemed damn strong.
4.Todo is back and saying that everyone is "probably" alright which must mean that Gege is choosing to save everyone else and is going to kill yuji
May 20, 7:29 AM

Nov 2013
Choso out - Todo in.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Gege really can't stan GoJo at this point

00RATUL00 - 3 hours ago

10 by Ari_Beary »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 261 Discussion

deg - 5 hours ago

25 by mr_simp2000 »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 260 Discussion ( 1 2 )

grim - May 15

81 by FruitPunchBaka »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Are you happy with where JJK plot is heading?

Zimmu - May 7

45 by Ridkidjory »»
3 hours ago

» return of the king? chapter 260

deg - May 15

33 by thebrentinator24 »»
May 20, 4:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.