Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 29, 8:29 AM

Oct 2015
Wow, a bunch of chapters released in a row. Don't know if my heart can take this, it's getting real heavy. Is Shii-chan actually evil, or is it just a misunderstanding?
Tired, always tired!
Apr 29, 8:41 AM
Nov 2018
I think it’s one of two things. Shiika was being physically, and possibly sexually abused by her father, and him being yuri’s teacher, took notice of her. From then, he either told Shiika to get closer to Yuri, or that both of them had been friends already. The father threatens Shiika into luring Yuri or something and that Shiika didn’t mean any harm, but to save her skin a little.

The other is that she might have gotten to know about Yuri’s happy family and about Kazuma and how nice he is from Yuri herself, thus yearning for that family to be hers. To be in Yuri’s place instead of her own. Then she lures in Yuri and fucks her up to make some space for herself to replace Yuri.

This chapter was a tough read but really good.
Apr 29, 9:20 AM
Jun 2021
does anyone know how many chapters are out in japan rn?
Apr 29, 9:33 AM
Mar 2022
Wish the author had held back on the last few panels, that shit was tough to stomach enough with the texts. But they drew her getting assaulted. Jesus Christ
Apr 29, 9:51 AM

Oct 2015
Reply to A-lil-weeb-dog
Wish the author had held back on the last few panels, that shit was tough to stomach enough with the texts. But they drew her getting assaulted. Jesus Christ
@A-lil-weeb-dog Ikr, that was pretty rough, he didn't pull any punches.
Tired, always tired!
Apr 29, 10:00 AM

Oct 2015
Reply to ADthePro02
@ADthePro02 There are 2 volumes on amazon atm covering 10 chapters, I don't know if single chapters are released somewhere else though. Would be sad if there aren't any more new chapters until the release of the 3rd manga volume.
Tired, always tired!
Apr 29, 11:04 AM

Nov 2019
That father is disgusting, he had his death too easy, it should have been painful, he should have been subjected to the most heinous tortures imaginable, chapter 10 killed me inside with the voice recording, I wish I could have killed that piece of shit myself.

But besides that, I don't think Shiika is actually an evil plotter who killed his sister, I think her father used her, abused her, and probably did what he did to Yuri, and made Shiika bring Yuri to their home, Not able to do anything to stop the father out of fear. I think she feels genuinely terrible and wants to try and fix the family she feels like she took part in destroying despite being a victim herself.

All in all, this hurts so much to read, I want a side story of him in hell at the ending, just for some peace, knowing he'll forever be tortured, and Yuri, in a happy place happy as can be despite all that happened.
Apr 29, 1:25 PM
Feb 2021
bro cooked so hard in these last chapters
Apr 29, 3:59 PM
Apr 2021
Reply to ADthePro02
@ADthePro02 ch.10 (end of col 2) is as far as it goes in the official website. IIRC the author stated that volume 3 will be the last. He got suspended from Twitter so I can't double check lol
Apr 29, 6:26 PM
Nov 2018
ofusa said:
@ADthePro02 ch.10 (end of col 2) is as far as it goes in the official website. IIRC the author stated that volume 3 will be the last. He got suspended from Twitter so I can't double check lol

If it really is only 3 volumes then I’m kind of let down. Really interesting plot, the characters are alive, and the art style is compelling. Wish it’s longer
Apr 29, 8:06 PM
Apr 2023
I can't even put into words how much rage that flashback made me feel
Apr 30, 5:35 AM
Mar 2022
tekkenshu7 said:
I can't even put into words how much rage that flashback made me feel

it made me feel hollow inside, completely dead silence when I read to that part
Apr 30, 1:02 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
I guess I shouldn't be surprised given the whole theme of this manga but yeah, this is getting more and more fucked up
Apr 30, 1:53 PM

Nov 2013
This was F-ing heavy chapter... And we're even left at a cliffhanger!!! Kind of sad and glad at the same time that the next volume is final. My heart would not handle the pain if it dragged for too long.

Seriously though? Why would Sumire blame Shiika??? Shiika was just a little kid and she was abused too. Who in their right mind would expect a kid to be brave enough to disobey a monster or do something about him I mean, would a kid go report it all to the police??? Sumire is still a kid too, so I can't blame her either for being so dumb.

That voice recording. I can't imagine how devastating it must be for Kazuma; as well as the fact he now knows Shiika lied. I hope he will be rational and save Shiika though. She's no less of a victim, even though she was used as a bait and it all contributed to suicide. Again, you must be deranged, evil person to hold an abused child accountable for the crime committed by a scum, POS father. And now no-less-POS brother wants Shiika dead. Sick bastard.. He will likely not stab Shiika himself but give the knife TO HER, so Shiika can kill herself instead. Poor Shiika is now too devastated too so I won't be surprised if she breaks and ends up trying to end own life. She's already unstable as she blames herself for something she had no real power to stop.

Kazuma is the ONLY person right now who can save Shiika. As hard as the chapter is, I'm still glad we didn't get a random BS twist where the POS father was innocent. Too bad the POS didn't suffer enough. Hell should exist precisely for this type of human filth. Only eternal torture can be considered a just punishment.

Heck, the chapter made me furious. Got to chill for a little now...

Hopefully Volume 3 airs soon. And, I DO HOPE we get a somewhat happy ending (after all, their scars simply can't heal; they're there forever). Both Shiika and Kazuma deserve salvation and must live and support each other. I'll be incredibly pissed if one of them dies. They suffered enough already.
May 4, 5:28 AM
Jul 2023
the mangaka release 6 chapters in a span of a year but then somehow released 4 chapters in a week? this dude is crazy 😭

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saihate ni Madou Chapter 11 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - May 8

6 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
May 9, 11:01 PM

Poll: » Saihate ni Madou Chapter 9 Discussion

Sigmar-Unberogen - Apr 30

4 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Apr 30, 3:04 PM

Poll: » Saihate ni Madou Chapter 8 Discussion

tekkenshu7 - Apr 27

5 by SweatyFingers »»
Apr 28, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Saihate ni Madou Chapter 7 Discussion

JuicyPineapple - Apr 26

12 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Apr 28, 6:08 AM

Poll: » Saihate ni Madou Chapter 6 Discussion

tekkenshu7 - Aug 15, 2023

13 by UZUHA »»
Nov 24, 2023 1:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.