Forum Settings
Forums
A Condition Called Love
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 25, 2:07 PM
Jun 2021
Some (character-)development but also random character regression happening this chapter. Bit confusing.

First off, personally infinitely disappointed with how this went. Hotaru was selfish, broke her promise, didn't have him as her #1 and tried to use physical intimacy as some sort of sacrifice to make him happy. She plain sucked, true but SHE REALIZED. This is so out of left field.
Score will tank HARD if she doesn't fight back at all next chapter or if there is some lazy timeskip involved. Next chapter will make or break this manga, 63 chapters in, LMAO.

Also, him asking to break up for now to become a better person and not keep her in a cage is so fucking late and out of place after all the development he just went through.
Only thing I liked this chapter was him trying to make her understand herself that she sees him as "just my boyfriend" and has other people 99% as important as him (which is true), actually such a good moment.
She is his world but he is only another part of hers. He realized and vocalized that imbalance after she prioritized Yao when she didn't need to.

There is really only 1 or 2 proper ways this should play out with the established characters.. Her not fighting or a timeskip would jeopardize how the reader views both their feelings and their genuinity (mostly hers if she doesn't fight).
I can also do without a timeskip and her getting close to some other guys to further push this "she has CLOSE guy friends and it works!!" agenda. It was okay (even if weird and uncomfortable with how naive she was at times) once or twice, that is enough.
May 15, 11:37 AM
May 2024
Hi where can i read ths specific chapter. If possible can u explain the chapter.
May 20, 9:14 AM
May 2024
Reply to shutcardboard
Some (character-)development but also random character regression happening this chapter. Bit confusing.

First off, personally infinitely disappointed with how this went. Hotaru was selfish, broke her promise, didn't have him as her #1 and tried to use physical intimacy as some sort of sacrifice to make him happy. She plain sucked, true but SHE REALIZED. This is so out of left field.
Score will tank HARD if she doesn't fight back at all next chapter or if there is some lazy timeskip involved. Next chapter will make or break this manga, 63 chapters in, LMAO.

Also, him asking to break up for now to become a better person and not keep her in a cage is so fucking late and out of place after all the development he just went through.
Only thing I liked this chapter was him trying to make her understand herself that she sees him as "just my boyfriend" and has other people 99% as important as him (which is true), actually such a good moment.
She is his world but he is only another part of hers. He realized and vocalized that imbalance after she prioritized Yao when she didn't need to.

There is really only 1 or 2 proper ways this should play out with the established characters.. Her not fighting or a timeskip would jeopardize how the reader views both their feelings and their genuinity (mostly hers if she doesn't fight).
I can also do without a timeskip and her getting close to some other guys to further push this "she has CLOSE guy friends and it works!!" agenda. It was okay (even if weird and uncomfortable with how naive she was at times) once or twice, that is enough.
@shutcardboard OMGGG same girl samee

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hananoi-kun to Koi no Yamai Chapter 53 Discussion

Short_Circut - Nov 22, 2023

8 by WaterBottleWeeb »»
Apr 21, 10:21 PM

Poll: » Hananoi-kun to Koi no Yamai Chapter 60 Discussion

shutcardboard - Feb 8

3 by Rexnihilo »»
Apr 18, 2:23 PM

Poll: » Hananoi-kun to Koi no Yamai Chapter 8 Discussion

goldfishies - Dec 11, 2023

0 by goldfishies »»
Dec 11, 2023 12:48 PM

Poll: » Hananoi-kun to Koi no Yamai Chapter 7 Discussion

0 by goldfishies »»
Dec 11, 2023 12:39 PM

» Chapter 4

0 by goldfishies »»
Dec 11, 2023 11:05 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.