Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 21, 5:43 PM

Oct 2019
This series was peak. We've been with these two for so long that I didn't even realize it's been over 100 chapters. I'm really gonna miss these goobers, they are just so cute.

It was a satisfying ending. These two deserve everything.
Apr 21, 5:56 PM
Nov 2019
I’M GOING TO MISS THESE CUTIES SO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!! I loved this manga so god damn much. This is honestly my favorite manga ever. I LOVE YOU SUKIMEGA!! I LOVE YOU KAEDE AND MIE!!! YOU WILL BE MISSED!!!!!!
Apr 21, 6:06 PM
Jul 2019
What an incredibly sweet series. I'm sad to see it go, but happy it was able to remain consistently cute throughout. I believe this is the first time I've read a manga's finale fast enough that it's not marked as complete on MAL yet, so that's quite cool.

Apr 21, 6:45 PM
Mar 2020
the remnant of this type of romance
definitely on the better side
the art is gorgeous
7/10
Apr 21, 6:46 PM
Sep 2023
panpakez said:
What an incredibly sweet series. I'm sad to see it go, but happy it was able to remain consistently cute throughout. I believe this is the first time I've read a manga's finale fast enough that it's not marked as complete on MAL yet, so that's quite cool.

Same goes for me, as soon as I saw the news I jumped to read it. Been a cool reading experience! I'm a sucker for cute mangas like these, sad to see it go..
Apr 21, 7:57 PM
Dec 2022
I'm gonna miss this. So beautiful and peak.
Apr 21, 10:45 PM
Jul 2023
It's Komurover my guys. I'm really going to miss his manga a lot. I started it when the Anime ended and now I'm here... so sad man...
Apr 22, 2:52 AM
Apr 2023
Well I guess, now that Kubo-san, and SukiMega are both finished, I only have BokuYaba left which I am currently heavily invested in to in this past years. Really, I've seen a few romcoms end but so far this is probably one of the handful I know that gave a wonderful end. Of course, their lives are just entering a new stage and we will never see it unfold anymore but the way Fujichika Koume ended this makes me feel like everything they said about their aspirations about their future together will happen and they will continue to grow old together.

Anyway, time to move on. Looking forward to how they volume release will add to this wonderful conclusion.

PS. That colored last pages almost made me tear up, ngl.
Apr 22, 3:31 AM
Apr 2024
A wholesome romantic ending to a masterpiece. I thought the manga will still continue until their high school years but it ended at their middle school graduation. Welp, all of the chapter bits are well drawn and the storyline is so beautiful. I really hope Koume-sensei continue with their high school years. I will miss this manga, specially on how cute Ai and Kaede try to figure out their feelings and confess to one another. I hope they also adapt the manga for their season 2.
Apr 22, 4:14 AM
Mar 2023
This was peak, truly one of the best romcom. Tears in my eyes
Apr 22, 4:57 AM

Mar 2015
oh man what preicous journey from start to finish. author portrayal of innocent teenage romance is soo cute and relatable, made me feel nostalgic. it feels soo good. 9/10.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Apr 22, 7:54 AM
Apr 2021
been reading this since 2021, it was a good journey
Apr 22, 9:45 AM
Nov 2016
How come this is still flagged as 'publishing' in the MAL DB given this was the last chapter (unless I've missed something)? Do they usually take a while to mark it as 'finished'?
Apr 22, 12:25 PM

Apr 2014
I love this manga a lot and now I'm a little sad that it ended. I really wish to see more of Ai and Kaede. Maybe one day we will get a 2nd season of the anime now that the manga has ended.
Apr 22, 1:41 PM

May 2021
I really liked the manga , it was such a sweet and wholesome experience . I personally would like a sequel to see them as adults but I know it won't happen . The ending was obviously rushed in my opinion and only exists to end the manga , not to give a proper ending to this story and it could have been light years better . Can't wait for his next project.
YubisoftApr 23, 4:53 PM

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Apr 22, 3:10 PM

Mar 2014
Really liked this manga but maaaan I can't be the only one who wished the MC was more assertive with his feelings for Mie. Mie here being all lovey dovey, sneaking in kisses, hugs and reminding him almost every chapter how much she cherishes him, and here he is thinking that he is "Over doing it" Or "Crossing a line" by simply holding her hands at random...

Yeah! I know they're 15 and all, still teens working it out but sigh....I hoped after all of those chapters of him day dreaming about doing things with her he would push himself more ubt oh well.

I don't know ,maybe mangas like Aharen san, 100 girlfriends who really love me, Dangers in my heart and even Takagi san have spoiled me of when they romance gets going...its REALLY good.
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Apr 22, 8:00 PM

Jul 2013
Reply to HueyLion
Really liked this manga but maaaan I can't be the only one who wished the MC was more assertive with his feelings for Mie. Mie here being all lovey dovey, sneaking in kisses, hugs and reminding him almost every chapter how much she cherishes him, and here he is thinking that he is "Over doing it" Or "Crossing a line" by simply holding her hands at random...

Yeah! I know they're 15 and all, still teens working it out but sigh....I hoped after all of those chapters of him day dreaming about doing things with her he would push himself more ubt oh well.

I don't know ,maybe mangas like Aharen san, 100 girlfriends who really love me, Dangers in my heart and even Takagi san have spoiled me of when they romance gets going...its REALLY good.
@HueyLion Takagi didn't even get together until the last chapter. That's not to say there weren't romance, just that we never got to see them dating.
Apr 23, 1:12 AM

May 2021
Reply to MoeGod
@HueyLion Takagi didn't even get together until the last chapter. That's not to say there weren't romance, just that we never got to see them dating.
@MoeGod Yeah let's pretend that there is not a whole freaking manga focused on them as a married couple......

Apr 23, 1:19 AM

May 2021
Reply to HueyLion

HueyLion said:
Mie here being all lovey dovey, sneaking in kisses, hugs and reminding him almost every chapter how much she cherishes him, and here he is thinking that he is "Over doing it" Or "Crossing a line" by simply holding her hands at random...

Also let's not forget the fact that the author planned to end it with only 110 chapters , he took way too much time for him to show us them dating .

HueyLion said:

You listed some really really peak manga right here . Great taste!!!

Apr 23, 1:47 AM
May 2023
Sweet characters, sweet series, and a sweet ending.

I am really going to miss it.
Apr 23, 12:59 PM

Nov 2013
Awww... I rest my case, these two are still the cutest couple in existence. Gonna miss'em so much.
Apr 23, 4:09 PM

Aug 2021
i had no idea that it was going to end with this chapter but i think it was a fitting end
Apr 23, 7:54 PM

Jul 2013
Reply to Yubisoft
@MoeGod Yeah let's pretend that there is not a whole freaking manga focused on them as a married couple......
@Yubisoft still not comparable to romance manga that actually showed the couple hugging and kissing. Of course that's not all. Navigating relationship dynamic is obviously different than the light teasing and flirting that Takagi-san offered. That's what makes manga like this or BokuYabai special because you actually see them as a couple instead of one side being dense for hundreds of chapters.
Apr 24, 10:44 AM

May 2021
Reply to jmhj_
How come this is still flagged as 'publishing' in the MAL DB given this was the last chapter (unless I've missed something)? Do they usually take a while to mark it as 'finished'?
@jmhj_ It's just that the mal manga mods are very few people and they take ages to update the manga . It's one of the biggest problems of the website that the admins do nothing to fix the problem

Apr 25, 5:24 AM

Jun 2016
I would really like to see an epilogue with them married with cute little kids! But nonetheless an underrated gem throughout its course. Hopefully will come back to this when I'm feeling down in the future
Apr 30, 8:18 AM
Jan 2024
I need a spinoff for their high-school life or at least one for Kazuma's (I believe his name was ) confession
May 1, 11:13 PM

Jun 2017
the serenity i felt throughout this sol is unparalled in my recent history. The way it handeled the budding chemistry coming into fruition is what makes it so special.Every chapter had a tinge of uniqueness to it in an otherwise mundane middle school love story.
I would also want to give props on how the character were drawn.Mie san's chubby cheeks ,her fluffy hair complimented her sweetness.
Sad it ended but my heart is fullfilled with love and a bit of hope for the two adorable dorks.
9/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta Chapter 109 Discussion

GeorgeDeSand - Mar 21

11 by bakakisima »»
May 1, 10:39 PM

Poll: » Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta Chapter 95 Discussion

GeorgeDeSand - Dec 23, 2022

23 by rossbhela25 »»
Mar 31, 9:28 PM

» 2 chapters left

Knighthammer619 - Mar 19

3 by Sakura_2345 »»
Mar 20, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta Chapter 108 Discussion

tekkenshu7 - Feb 21

4 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Mar 17, 5:46 AM

Poll: » Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta Chapter 107 Discussion

GeorgeDeSand - Jan 22

12 by ratkath »»
Feb 11, 9:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.