Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 5, 12:11 PM

Jun 2021

【チェリまほ】ショートアニメ「チェリまほミニ劇場」⑩お幸せに編【TVアニメ「30歳まで童貞だと魔法使いになれるらしい」】 ([Cherry Mahou] Short animation “Cherry Mahou Mini Theater” ⑩ Happy Edition [TV animation “Apparently you can become a wizard if you are a virgin until the age of 30”]) [5 Apr 2024 | 1:14]

Source: avex pictures Official YouTube Channel
Apr 14, 12:14 PM
Nov 2013
Reply to IridescentJaune

【チェリまほ】ショートアニメ「チェリまほミニ劇場」⑩お幸せに編【TVアニメ「30歳まで童貞だと魔法使いになれるらしい」】 ([Cherry Mahou] Short animation “Cherry Mahou Mini Theater” ⑩ Happy Edition [TV animation “Apparently you can become a wizard if you are a virgin until the age of 30”]) [5 Apr 2024 | 1:14]

Source: avex pictures Official YouTube Channel
@IridescentJaune So cute!!! do you know if this is the episode finale ?
Apr 14, 10:34 PM

Apr 2019
seweholmes said:

I watched 11 on YouTube

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.

Apr 15, 12:03 PM

Jun 2021
Reply to seweholmes
@seweholmes Sorry for the late response. I don't think it's the finale as there is an ep. 11; not sure if that concludes the short animation... I guess there could be one more episode or a couple more? But I've really no idea regarding the total number of episodes for this short. I've watched ep. 11 a few days ago but I just didn't update my list or the forums. Anyways, I just recently created an episode discussion for ep. 11 with a YT embed so if you haven't watched it yet you could check that. Also, you can check for the episode count here https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2136915 which is usually updated by another user.
Apr 15, 8:20 PM
Nov 2013
Reply to IridescentJaune
@seweholmes Sorry for the late response. I don't think it's the finale as there is an ep. 11; not sure if that concludes the short animation... I guess there could be one more episode or a couple more? But I've really no idea regarding the total number of episodes for this short. I've watched ep. 11 a few days ago but I just didn't update my list or the forums. Anyways, I just recently created an episode discussion for ep. 11 with a YT embed so if you haven't watched it yet you could check that. Also, you can check for the episode count here https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2136915 which is usually updated by another user.
@IridescentJaune Thank you so much!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cherry Mahou Mini Gekijou Episode 11 Discussion

IridescentJaune - Apr 15

0 by IridescentJaune »»
Apr 15, 11:50 AM

Poll: » Cherry Mahou Mini Gekijou Episode 9 Discussion

IridescentJaune - Mar 31

1 by Otakodo_kumo »»
Mar 31, 5:54 AM

Poll: » Cherry Mahou Mini Gekijou Episode 8 Discussion

IridescentJaune - Mar 15

0 by IridescentJaune »»
Mar 15, 3:55 AM

Poll: » Cherry Mahou Mini Gekijou Episode 7 Discussion

IridescentJaune - Mar 1

2 by IridescentJaune »»
Mar 4, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Cherry Mahou Mini Gekijou Episode 6 Discussion

IridescentJaune - Feb 16

0 by IridescentJaune »»
Feb 16, 6:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.