Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 4, 2:53 PM
Sep 2022
I think season one was decent, at least. I don't know what the hype is about.
Apr 4, 3:05 PM
Aug 2021
Tudk16 said:

I personally believe season 2 will be better. but who knows, 🤔 we just have to wait and see
Apr 4, 3:05 PM

Aug 2014
Is this like some next gen bait or what?

Apr 4, 3:13 PM
Sep 2022
GTRaijin said:

My brother is a die-hard fan of this series. He was the one to tell me to rate it high.
Apr 4, 3:20 PM

Dec 2020
Tudk16 said:
GTRaijin said:

My brother is a die-hard fan of this series. He was the one to tell me to rate it high.

What sense does that make?
Apr 4, 3:28 PM
Dec 2019
Tudk16 said:

The adaptation was pretty decent along with the art, but in the end it’s just an average power fantasy so I wasn’t too crazy about it, though it did have it moments
Apr 4, 3:33 PM
Jul 2022
i like solo levelling i think its fun and i read a good chunk of the manwha and enjoyed it too, but i do also think its probably the most overrated anime since demon slayer. overrated doesn't mean bad though, just dont go into the next season with too high expectations and you'll probably enjoy it.
Apr 4, 3:35 PM

Nov 2021
Kylixer said:
Tudk16 said:

The adaptation was pretty decent along with the art, but in the end it’s just an average power fantasy so I wasn’t too crazy about it, though it did have it moments

Fr as a person who hasn't read the manhwa, it was alright for what it is tho nothing special at least for me.

It was hyped up A LOT for a long time.I feel like the hype is for the power scale stuff being done right and the main character being cool and all.I've heard it gets better here on out so that's good to hear.
Apr 4, 3:37 PM
Sep 2022
Saphhh said:
Kylixer said:

Fr as a person who hasn't read the manhwa, it was alright for what it is tho nothing special at least for me.

It was hyped up A LOT for a long time.I feel like the hype is for the power scale stuff being done right and the main character being cool and all.I've heard it gets better here on out so that's good to hear.

Yeah, I was a little bit disappointed because people around me were hyping it too much.
Apr 4, 3:44 PM
Sep 2022
alfsta said:
i like solo levelling i think its fun and i read a good chunk of the manwha and enjoyed it too, but i do also think its probably the most overrated anime since demon slayer. overrated doesn't mean bad though, just dont go into the next season with too high expectations and you'll probably enjoy it.

i think it was my fault to watch this anime with such high expectations. I mean, it's not bad, but it's not that good either.
Apr 4, 4:08 PM
Jan 2021
I think it's very fun solid adaptation with amazing animation.
Apr 4, 4:23 PM

Oct 2021
If you like overpower edgy mc bs then yes, if you don't then no.
Apr 4, 4:39 PM

Jun 2021
I thought the show was cool. Manhwa clears for me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 4, 5:08 PM
Jan 2021
Kylixer said:
Tudk16 said:

Yea I never was too hype on Solo Leveling as a Manwha but it was actually pretty good considering it's genre, the anime was cool but not much
Apr 4, 5:11 PM
Dec 2013
Red Gate in season 2!
Apr 4, 6:41 PM
Dec 2019
I’ll be the optimist you need and say season 2 will be gas.
Apr 4, 10:46 PM
Oct 2020
GTRaijin said:

Now I feel I watch to much…..
Apr 4, 11:41 PM
Jan 2024
Season one was very disappointing. With all the hype I thought it would be good but the anime was very average. If there is a season 2 it will definitely need to be better than season one (but that won’t be hard)
Apr 5, 1:08 AM
Nov 2022
ofc , it would be on another level
season 1 was just setting stage for next
now the story actually starts
Apr 5, 1:37 AM
Mar 2023
Anime was pretty decent not gonna lie but manga is good
Apr 5, 3:00 AM
Feb 2021
Reply to GTRaijin

@GTRaijin you just gotta consume more fiction, cause Solo Leveling ain't it, how can you defend a 12 episode series with no plot, awful characters with no personality and bad designs, a stupid power system to boot, with only the action going for it, and only cause A-1 pictures is making it?
Apr 5, 3:02 AM

Aug 2014
TheRealRouges said:
@GTRaijin you just gotta consume more fiction, cause Solo Leveling ain't it, how can you defend a 12 episode series with no plot, awful characters with no personality and bad designs, a stupid power system to boot, with only the action going for it, and only cause A-1 pictures is making it?

I think you got the wrong person.
Apr 5, 4:29 AM

May 2007
So the manwha is a good read but the anime was just annoying because they are deliberately dragging the story instead of going at the same pace of the manwha, all the stuff that happened in season 1 could have been done in like 6 episodes.

Crunchyroll really want to milk this series and make it into a 4-cour series or something.
Apr 6, 7:20 AM
Aug 2023
according to the manhwa is should be waaaay better than season 1, but the studio can mess it up
Apr 6, 9:39 AM
Dec 2021
Season 2 WILL be far better for sure
Apr 6, 9:39 AM

Sep 2015
Unlikely. This show is proof people learned nothing from Sword Art Online.
Apr 6, 9:41 AM

Jan 2009
season 2 has more fights so if you want that then enjoy

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yuyuichi - Mar 30

391 by MainAxe9880 »»
Today, 1:32 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23

303 by Apreggi »»
Yesterday, 7:02 PM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 16

167 by Apreggi »»
Yesterday, 6:24 PM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 9

228 by Apreggi »»
Yesterday, 6:02 PM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 2

280 by Apreggi »»
Yesterday, 5:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.