Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Spice and Wolf (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 2, 7:42 AM
Dec 2020
I guess it will end at Vol.5 like original but not skip vol.4 this time. What's you guys opinion?
Apr 2, 8:03 AM

May 2015
Just going by the teasing in the opening scene I guess they even plan to adapt the spin-off series in the future if this will be a financial success. So I am hoping for more upcoming seasons in the next years then four or five years from now we will maybe get the Wolf and Parchment series.
Apr 2, 8:38 AM
Mar 2021
I’m thinking Vol.5 as well. They will probably do 5 eps per volume since it’s 25 eps but that’s just my guess.
Apr 2, 8:46 AM
Feb 2024
probably 1-4 maybe one bonus episode
Apr 2, 10:41 AM
Feb 2020
Doggo1195 said:
I’m thinking Vol.5 as well. They will probably do 5 eps per volume since it’s 25 eps but that’s just my guess.

Based on the fact you have to include the side color novels as events at random as additional chapters (aka the og spice and wolf ova) we will probably only see the first 4 novels with that 25th ep being that ova short which is a short story from the side color volumes. Based on the first ep we can tell it’s going to be 1 ep per chapter and there is 6 chapters per vol. so it’s likely to only be 4. (Plus according to the pre order dvd in Japan we know it will only be the first 4 books anyways)
Apr 2, 3:29 PM

Dec 2022
I'm hoping for 1-4. Old one did 6 episodes per book, I don't think they will speed this one up. Also, some people were shown the first 4 episodes in an invite-only event already and they said the pacing was the same at least for those. That would indicate 6 episodes for the first novel at least, so they'd have to squeeze 4 books in 19 episodes if they'd want to do 1-5, which doesn't sound likely.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou: Merchant Meets the Wise Wolf Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Yesterday

36 by Grzana02 »»
23 minutes ago

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou: Merchant Meets the Wise Wolf Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 13

75 by LuisSV23 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou: Merchant Meets the Wise Wolf Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 20

59 by MegamiRem »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou: Merchant Meets the Wise Wolf Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 6

122 by MegamiRem »»
Yesterday, 4:35 PM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou: Merchant Meets the Wise Wolf Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Softhenic03 - Apr 29

97 by MegamiRem »»
Yesterday, 4:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.