Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 2, 5:24 AM

Aug 2014
What are the differences in the Blu Ray release compared to the original airing? Volume 1 came out a couple days ago so I thought maybe someone has watched through it and can say. Thanks!
Apr 2, 5:33 AM
Aug 2022
AnimeBeefs said:
What are the differences in the Blu Ray release compared to the original airing? Volume 1 came out a couple days ago so I thought maybe someone has watched through it and can say. Thanks!

I haven’t watched it but apparently the only difference is during the ecchi scenes they don’t have that music over each scene which cuts out all of the lewd words and noises they make.
Apr 2, 5:57 AM

Jul 2020
I was just about to make a similar post asking about this.

I remember there was some debate about what the differences would be when the show just started airing. Mostly because there where conflicting reports/sources online saying what the differences would be. If I remeber correctly the only thing thats confirmed is that the audio is completely uncensored in the DVD/blu-ray (no censored lewd sounds etc. etc.). The conflicting reports were mostly about the visual censoring, I think official communications said there would be some visual censoring in all the broadcast versions (I might be remembering wrong) but they didn't look censored so no one is sure at this point. I did find online that the extra content on the DVD/blu-rays is just stuff like the opening/ending and trailers without the credits in them, no info about the censoring tho.

I geuss we'll just have to wait until someone who watched the DVD can confirm.

Apr 2, 6:43 AM
Nov 2018
Phantom_373 said:
AnimeBeefs said:

I haven’t watched it but apparently the only difference is during the ecchi scenes they don’t have that music over each scene which cuts out all of the lewd words and noises they make.

the music is the best part tho
Apr 2, 6:45 AM

Feb 2021
The audio is uncensored on the blu-ray.

I bought volume 1 of the blu-rays recentely, but it hasn't arrived yet, so I wanna see how those scenes sound.
Apr 3, 7:08 AM
Jul 2020
So there is no difference between the blu-ray and the one available for streaming (on Hidive)?
Apr 3, 9:05 AM

Jul 2020
Reply to AchmodinIV
So there is no difference between the blu-ray and the one available for streaming (on Hidive)?
@AchmodinIV

I don't know what version Hidive has available but as far as I know the audio should be different at least. Visuals maybe depending on what version they have.

Apr 3, 9:07 AM
Jul 2020
Largo_ said:
@AchmodinIV

I don't know what version Hidive has available but as far as I know the audio should be different at least. Visuals maybe depending on what version they have.

They have the uncensored version (as far as I know) I was watching on another site which had two versions that were both uncensored
Apr 3, 9:21 AM

Aug 2014
I've watched all of volume 1 of the BD now (ep 1-4), and I haven't noticed a visual difference yet watching a couple (but not all) scenes side by side. The sound is not muted on that bondage scene in ep 2 though, which is nice.
Apr 4, 11:14 AM

Jul 2020
Reply to AchmodinIV
Largo_ said:
@AchmodinIV

They have the uncensored version (as far as I know) I was watching on another site which had two versions that were both uncensored
@AchmodinIV

The uncensored audio should be DVD/Blu-ray exclusive so they probably just have uncensored visuals than.

Also if what AnimeBeefs said above me is correct than the only difference with the streaming sites should be the audio. I was planning on also checking the visuals myself but I haven't had time yet.

Apr 6, 2:23 AM

Jan 2021
I also don't think the volume 1 has any visual difference. The special is not new animation too, instead it's the video clip of voice actresses doing challenges (it can be watched on Kadokawa's official YouTube channel).

However, previously the fully uncensored versions of some later episodes were played in an event. I saw there's a viewer saying that there're new visuals added in episode 10 (at least), so I guess the new visual thing only applies to some of the episodes.

Apr 6, 9:06 PM

Aug 2020
The lengths cunny enjoyers go to for content.
Keep scrolling
Apr 7, 2:20 PM

Jan 2021
Reply to RobertsahDHDA
The lengths cunny enjoyers go to for content.
@RobertsahDHDA
>someone likes a series
>wants more content from it
seems like most fans of most anime, what's the problem here?
Apr 7, 2:24 PM

Jan 2021
There are some minor shading changes and the bondage scene in episode 2 is unmuted.

More topics from this board

» any wholesome yuri in this one?

tragedydesu - May 24

20 by DX_impulse »»
Yesterday, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 27

136 by DazeFire »»
May 31, 3:51 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 20

85 by Vendy13 »»
May 28, 10:51 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 13

80 by Vendy13 »»
May 28, 10:26 PM

» Curious about Venalita goals

AlexAnonim - May 25

2 by UnknownTwinkie »»
May 28, 4:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.