Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Spice and Wolf (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 1, 6:50 PM
Feb 2020
This discussion will be spoilers for those who have not watched the og season. Be advised. No doubt everyone has seen that there is 25 ep for this season. Some speculation being it’s 5 ep per book to cover the first 5. Will as of the first ep we can tell it’s 1 chap per ep. Thus it would be 24 ep. Well I figured out why there is a 25th. If you know the light novels no doubt you have come across the side color books. Which are 3 vol fitted in at random in the series. What’s interesting is they are just books with 3 short stories that take place throughout the novels. 2 of which from the first side colors we see in the og anime. The main talking point is the 3rd story. Which is the OVA to S2 of spice and wolf which takes place RIGHT after the events of the second book aka ep 12 thus I believe that if they are truly to adapt the whole series or do a second season it would make no sense to randomly insert the side color books as ep later. Instead break down the short stories and enter them where they are supposed to go. Thus why we have 25 ep not 24 is due to us getting a remake of that S2 OVA. Thus this also supports that they seem to want to do another season.
Apr 1, 6:59 PM
May 2018
Uh, okay? Personally, I'll just watch the season and see. But I'm sure you are very clever.
Apr 1, 7:13 PM

Mar 2016
Very cool, but I don't think anyone asked.
Just an avid anime watcher of 18 years, not much else I could say about myself (that I don't want to reveal, of course, just ask if you wanna know more!)

"So...look up, face forward, toward your chosen horizon and just...walk on." - Noah, Xenoblade Chronicles 3
Apr 1, 8:39 PM
Oct 2023
Yeah, I’d imagine that they would remake the OVA

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou: Merchant Meets the Wise Wolf Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Yesterday

33 by Meta_Yoshi »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou: Merchant Meets the Wise Wolf Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 20

59 by MegamiRem »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou: Merchant Meets the Wise Wolf Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 13

74 by MegamiRem »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou: Merchant Meets the Wise Wolf Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 6

122 by MegamiRem »»
Yesterday, 4:35 PM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou: Merchant Meets the Wise Wolf Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Softhenic03 - Apr 29

97 by MegamiRem »»
Yesterday, 4:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.