Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 1, 7:21 AM
Jan 2022
Great show, but some questions may be answered but lost in translation:

1) If something was changed from their jump into the past, why can't they "redo" the jump? Since some changes turns out to be bad for the character, this seems like a logical fix.

2) Why do they speak of not changing the past, but it seems like they can do so, is this an objective rule, or a fact

3) they really just need to buy a lottery ticket, come on now :P
Apr 1, 7:54 AM
Jan 2023
Those are the rules the white hair set for them not limitations. But I'm anime only so I don't know what tf happened at the end of s2.

What would be interesting is if it was the same guy but from the future and he absorbs powers like in Charlotte.
Apr 1, 7:56 AM
Feb 2024
TheMageDalamar said:

1) If something was changed from their jump into the past, why can't they "redo" the jump? Since some changes turns out to be bad for the character, this seems like a logical fix.

2) Why do they speak of not changing the past, but it seems like they can do so, is this an objective rule, or a fact

for 1, they can only use a photo one time, so they'd need to have a different one that's the same time and people, and most of the time they get just one fitting photo

for 2, they can change the past obviously, it happened a few times, but it's a rule to do their best to not change the past because it can greatly impact the present. so it's a rule they set for themselves

for 3, haha they totally should buy one, take a photo and have lu guang see the winning numbers in the future 🤣
Apr 1, 8:49 AM
Aug 2021
TheMageDalamar said:

it's like a saying
to keep one truth from disclosing,you have to speak 100 lies
so if you change something so many other things will change
a character died in the first ep due to a single message sent
Apr 1, 1:28 PM
Feb 2022
Mr__kitten said:
Those are the rules the white hair set for them not limitations. But I'm anime only so I don't know what tf happened at the end of s2.

What would be interesting is if it was the same guy but from the future and he absorbs powers like in Charlotte.

This is an anime only series so there’s no other information. Theories go that Lu Guang (white haired boy) set those rules purposely.
Apr 1, 1:35 PM
Jan 2023
Dumythicpegasus said:
Mr__kitten said:

This is an anime only series so there’s no other information. Theories go that Lu Guang (white haired boy) set those rules purposely.

Of course he set those rules purposely they make sense. but as far as I know there is a manhua but I didn't find the latest chapters pirated.
Apr 1, 7:11 PM
Aug 2021
Mr__kitten said:
Dumythicpegasus said:

Of course he set those rules purposely they make sense. but as far as I know there is a manhua but I didn't find the latest chapters pirated.

the manhua was adapted later
anime is original one here
Apr 1, 7:24 PM
Jan 2023
Abzy1239 said:
Mr__kitten said:

the manhua was adapted later
anime is original one here

Oh so it's a berserk of gluttony kinda situation.
thanks for the info
should have fact checked
Apr 2, 2:54 AM
Jan 2023
Mr__kitten said:

isn't link click anime only?
Apr 2, 3:30 AM
Jan 2023
YumeeS2 said:
Mr__kitten said:

isn't link click anime only?

for berserk of gluttony the manga came first and and the manhwa followed and is currently behind everything else
similarly the link click manhwa was adapted later so link click is anime original
Mr__kittenApr 2, 4:04 AM
Apr 4, 1:58 AM
Apr 2020
I'd abuse the lottery if I were them.
About the questions, changing the past, tho possible, would be too dangerous. It could change the present fully. It would be interesting to see what would happen if they changed something major, would they lose the memory of the present and keep on living or would Cheng get stuck in the in-between of the two realities.
Either way Id still steal a lottery ticket
Apr 6, 1:20 AM
May 2023
TheMageDalamar said:

1. It was stated in the show itself. They can only enter a Photo Once. Why? That was the part never explained.

2. They CAN change the past, is just a rule not to because of the implication. I mean, The whole Main Drama with Ema started from a harmless message sent by Cheng. Butterfly effect.

3. Honestly though, you are right. 😂

More topics from this board

» Did this Anime get a ratings boost?

redfield-9 - Jun 4

8 by KayKimii »»
Jun 4, 7:16 AM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ilalochezia - Apr 30, 2021

79 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Jun 1, 8:33 AM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stardew - Apr 30, 2021

171 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Jun 1, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

mystrias - May 20, 2021

155 by Salah_og »»
May 31, 10:38 PM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jul 14, 2021

340 by WatchTillTandava »»
May 29, 8:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.