Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 30, 4:12 PM

Dec 2016
To be fair, I wouldn't consider her fried bean sprouts but more a burger from fast food chain restaurant... that you eat in the hurry considering her stalking/obsessive personality.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.98/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.167/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.89/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.66/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.55/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Apr 1, 6:07 AM
Dec 2023
Well 20 chapters so far. Let's see what happens next, I'm satisfied so far.
Apr 11, 12:27 AM
Jan 2015
I was so into the first 15 chapters, but this recent stalker arc was such a drag. It's starting to feel like the author is throwing in new elements to the story to keep it going, which is not a good sign after only 20 chapters. I would be okay with a new character being introduced, but this arc feels like it's getting in the way of the progress we saw after the beauty pageant and amusement park chapters. I think at this point we just had 5 chapters completely ignoring the body swapping premise, just focusing on the new character following Sunao around and him overthinking to a comical level. If it were in the span of one or two days I'd be more okay with it, but it feels like it lasted longer than that, which means that at any point Lemon and Sunao could have talked about the situation and figured something out, especially since this chapter established that they meet often. Lemon even sits in her room wondering about what the situation between stalker girl and Sunao is about, but she still doesn't even try to ask him directly about it. it's annoying that she, as practically one of the two main characters, is taking a back seat for these latest chapters.

Lemon not talking to Sunao about this situation makes me feel like the plot is taking priority over her established personality. Lemon was shown and described as being much more proactive in her life compared to her younger self, but she's not taking many steps to show Sunao how she feels, and STILL hasn't told him that she lied about cheating on him before. Just telling him that alone would clear up so many misunderstandings he has about her, but that conversation still hasn't happened yet for some reason. In chapter 5 Lemon literally admits that she has a crush on Sunao and he even acknowledges it, but after chapter 6 when he finds out her and Kugahara don't like each other romantically, that plot point is NEVER brought up again. I was able to let that slide when I was reading even though it was bothering me that no one brought that up again.

We also just recently (chapter 14 I think) found out that Lemon is planning to study abroad in Germany, and has been working hard to do so, but Sunao never brought up his conversation with the professor that revealed the information to him. While the "crush incident" was minor in comparison, this literally effects the future of this story. I get that they need to push the conversation back a bit since it would ramp the pacing of the story, but the crush incident still not being addressed after so many chapters worries me, since that's another potential plot thread left hanging.

Kugahara getting in her own head about Sunao clearing up the stalker situation really feels like it exists only to allow Lemon a chance to end up with Sunao, since she's really the only obstacle in her way at this point. I've read and watched enough romcoms to know that she's a lost cause, and I'm probably just tired of love triangles, but I'd rather have their chances at a relationship end sooner rather than later. With the way things are going between Lemon and Sunao, I would be genuinely surprised if they end up dating for a couple arcs. Kugahara and Sunao haven't had a proper date or alone time for an extended period since the opening chapters (if you don't count body swap days), so it's pretty hopeless between them, even though they think alike and enjoy the same things.

Anyways that's just my opinion so far, I'm sure it'll change in the next few chapters since it looks like this arc is finishing up. I'm still continuing the series so I can have a more solid opinion after I've read more. Kudos to you if you're enjoying or loving this series, these are just some annoyances I've had so far, but I truly hope I can enjoy the story going forward, because I really did like the first 15 chapters, but these last 5 left a really bad taste in my mouth. The body swapping premise reminded me of Kokoro Connect which is why I picked this series up in the first place, so I hope to see it get better going forward.
Apr 12, 12:52 PM
Jun 2019
so this whole thing started because she thought that he was blackmailing lemon because she “sighed” while talking to him?

okay you do you stalker chan…

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuso Onna ni Sachi Are Chapter 23 Discussion

Nieznajomy43 - Apr 27

1 by middle_pickup »»
Jun 1, 4:16 PM

Poll: » Kuso Onna ni Sachi Are Chapter 1 Discussion

Barrycade - Oct 14, 2023

13 by nep-nep »»
May 20, 6:21 PM

Poll: » Kuso Onna ni Sachi Are Chapter 22 Discussion

mshfqtny - Apr 20

1 by Luganica »»
Apr 20, 5:18 PM

Poll: » Kuso Onna ni Sachi Are Chapter 21 Discussion

mshfqtny - Apr 13

1 by ryzxgum »»
Apr 14, 7:24 PM

Poll: » Kuso Onna ni Sachi Are Chapter 19 Discussion

Luigi11Ism - Mar 23

2 by Nieznajomy43 »»
Mar 23, 2:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.