Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 8:01 AM
Dec 2020
Hayru went out of bounds with the shot that resulted a point for Taiki. Wow Taiki defeated Hayru.
Mar 24, 8:08 AM

Oct 2017
Congratz to Taiki, he has come far but damn feel bad for Haryu.
Mar 24, 8:10 AM

Jul 2021
It was obvious from the start that Taiki's going to win this match, heck he might even win this tournament. Anyway good game from Haryu
Mar 24, 8:19 AM

Apr 2016
Don’t know why but I would have preferred for Haryu to win this game.
Mar 24, 8:27 AM
Jan 2024
I don't feel good at all I wanted haryuu to win it bro was in his last year 😞
Mar 24, 8:41 AM

Aug 2018
Man this match so intense, happy for Taiki that he finally won but Haryu 😭
"When There Is Evil In This World That Justice Cannot Defeat, Would You Taint Your Hands With Evil To Defeat Evil? Or Would You Remain Steadfast And Righteous Even If It Means Surrendering To Evil?"
Mar 24, 8:42 AM

Aug 2018
Reply to hi777
I don't feel good at all I wanted haryuu to win it bro was in his last year 😞
@hi777 Same and Taiki learning from the experience and going to final's in his last year
"When There Is Evil In This World That Justice Cannot Defeat, Would You Taint Your Hands With Evil To Defeat Evil? Or Would You Remain Steadfast And Righteous Even If It Means Surrendering To Evil?"
Mar 24, 8:43 AM

Aug 2018
Reply to Barrycade
It was obvious from the start that Taiki's going to win this match, heck he might even win this tournament. Anyway good game from Haryu
@Barrycade Can't say Yusa is still in the competition
Mar 24, 8:51 AM

Mar 2018
back to back spreads, the art was so good this chapter. haryu is too relatable
Mar 24, 9:01 AM
Jan 2024
Marcus5768 said:
@hi777 Same and Taiki learning from the experience and going to final's in his last year

ya that would have been so good 😔 it's just pointless making haryu lose like this
Mar 24, 9:45 AM
Feb 2024
this was a match where anybody's win would make you happy and heartbroken 😭😭
Mar 24, 11:05 AM

Apr 2021
I'm pretty sure Haryu let Taiki win this one, probably because he was satisfied with badminton and wanted to move forward with other things
But man....
Mar 24, 2:15 PM
Aug 2021
CreepHazard said:
I'm pretty sure Haryu let Taiki win this one, probably because he was satisfied with badminton and wanted to move forward with other things
But man....

Nonsense, Haryu wouldn't do that not only is his aim to win nationals (remember the agreement with his girlfriend) but he has to much respect for Taiki to just hand him a win.
Mar 24, 2:45 PM
Sep 2019
A heartbreaking chapter, but still congratulations for our boy Taiki 👏
Mar 24, 3:01 PM

Apr 2021
StarZone1 said:
CreepHazard said:
But man....

Nonsense, Haryu wouldn't do that not only is his aim to win nationals (remember the agreement with his girlfriend) but he has to much respect for Taiki to just hand him a win.

Still doesn't feel like him, Taiki wasn't this strong before, I think Haryu was mentally weakened or sum. Either way great chapter.
Mar 24, 3:11 PM
Apr 2022
Barrycade said:

How was it so obvious? He still has a year, while it was Haryus last one. I honestly expected the opposite result, but I guess we're not all blessed with the gift of foresight.
Mar 24, 4:10 PM

Jun 2016
Dammit! As soon as this chapter started the outcome was obvious. I was hoping for a Hayru win to put Taiki down and create more of an opportunity for Chinatsu to be there for him.
Mar 24, 6:31 PM

Apr 2022
there we go at last, we saw it coming but it had to be done. F for haryu and W taiki.
Mar 24, 8:52 PM

Jul 2021
Reply to Johann_G
Barrycade said:

How was it so obvious? He still has a year, while it was Haryus last one. I honestly expected the opposite result, but I guess we're not all blessed with the gift of foresight.
@Johann_G How come it was not obvious that Taiki was going to win? What do you think the author was going to take the story by making Haryu win? Make him fight against Yusa? This wouldn't make any sense at all. Chinatsu lost and she too was in her last year while she is the main character. So by your reasons she should have won too but she didn't
Mar 24, 9:45 PM

Sep 2022
HectorBlaze said:
Don’t know why but I would have preferred for Haryu to win this game.

Screw him, Taiki won, first big win for him.
Mar 24, 11:31 PM
Jun 2021
o7 Haryu-senpai, happy for Taiki but it’s always heart-breaking seeing characters’ “last chances” burn out like this.
Mar 25, 10:09 AM

May 2016
I guess Haryu had his Kazama moment(declaring he likes the sport as he loses the match).....
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Mar 25, 8:01 PM
Mar 2015
our boi wins because of all the things haru taught him
Mar 26, 7:26 AM

Oct 2018
The art went so hard this chapter, W for Taiki but I can't help feeling bad for Haryu especially with that face he made at the end
Falling into the Romcom hole. Shonen still my favorite tho.
Mar 26, 2:02 PM
草薙直哉zfg

Apr 2022
I enjoyed this chapter quite a bit! The final page was so cathartic, and a particular line in this chapter really reminded me of a certain scene in Haikyuu..
boredboredbored
Mar 26, 2:03 PM
草薙直哉zfg

Apr 2022
Reply to SSJ_King
The art went so hard this chapter, W for Taiki but I can't help feeling bad for Haryu especially with that face he made at the end
@SSJ_King great spread. the emotion on his face is so raw
boredboredbored
Mar 31, 9:45 AM

May 2020
And the thing which should've happened, happened. Taiki won. So glad author didn't try to twist things around, like he usually does.

Sad day for Haryu, but this is the most reasonable conclusion.
Apr 2, 2:15 AM

Aug 2018
The winner is TAIKI!
YEEEESS!!!
May 8, 4:15 AM
Apr 2021
this chapter was so intense and unexpected, i never felt that taiki would win against haryuu. when i got to the end of the chapter i had to stop and process just what happened. i felt so many emotions at the end and i was awestruck, i hadn't felt this way in a long time, so beautifully done.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ao no Hako Chapter 152 Discussion

Thunder44 - Jun 9

10 by Softhenic03 »»
Yesterday, 12:26 PM

» Do you think it'll keep going after Chinatsu graduates?

JohnDowson - Jun 6

5 by Lograi »»
Jun 7, 11:36 PM

Poll: » Ao no Hako Chapter 151 Discussion

Thunder44 - Jun 2

13 by Tamer2002 »»
Jun 7, 10:50 PM

» Why is Chinatsu drawn with light hair?

SamuelPapprill - May 19

9 by manga_senpai »»
Jun 6, 5:09 AM

Poll: » Ao no Hako Chapter 144 Discussion

Thunder44 - Apr 7

9 by Jinx_Araragi »»
Jun 2, 1:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.