Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 15, 10:22 AM

Nov 2011
It was an alright episode. Typical gameplays stuff with...rice.

I mean, the rice isn't anything that special but they kinda hyped it up for som reason. Only one episode left now.
Mar 15, 11:24 AM

Apr 2010
Well they were already foreshadowing that the machine would break down so that wasn't a surprise.
Anyway poor Richi being so tired and than having her face painted, the girls have some bad hobbies from time to time.
The question now tho is how are they going to fix the machine.
Mar 15, 12:06 PM

Mar 2021
Richi looked so cute sleeping, I Hope they can get the Mahjong table fixed so they can keep enjoying playing together.
Mar 15, 6:00 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
New Years time baby, that means shrine visits and first sunrise classics with the mahjong babes, however this was merely the appetizer this episode because afterward came the mahjong shenanigans for the start of the year. And after watching the mochi maker do its things Riche got all tuckered out and fell asleep which was very cute, this was also a 4D experience for me because I was almost dozing at this point in this episode, not because it was boring or anything but because I was relaxed and tired lol.

And the sleeping Riche led to a bit of a mean game of drawing cat whiskers on her face in her sleep depending on the winner of each match of mahjong, and despite how this is kinda mean it is totally the kind of thing that happens when you’re first to fall asleep at a sleepover lol, she had it coming in a way. And at the end the mahjong machine finally bit the dust as it was being foreshadowed throughout the episode, sad to see since it’s been with us since episode 1, and based on the next episode preview it looks like things might be getting a little serious for the finale, so sad to be saying that too, I’ll miss Fridays with the goofy mahjong playing girls.
Mar 15, 10:02 PM
Sep 2016
Next EP: Hollup! Chombo?! This anime is not written by Maeda Jun is it? Y'know, last EP major tear jerker kinda thingy.... Now that Janta is broken(?), the gang mentioned abt they liking them hanging out together (kinda a flag if you think abt it), and preview kinda suggesting Chombo disapearing.... Are you sure, we won't be having Maeda Jun ending here?
uncleqrowMar 15, 10:05 PM
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
Mar 15, 11:29 PM

Jul 2017
Nashiko playing Mahjong on her own, and the Yakitori small board breaking up...what could be breaking this time?

The New Year festivities right after Christmas, and Nashiko only got a small blessing as compared to the other girls. Despite that, they had a rather good celebration, and the first mahjong session of the year finally kicks off. The real surprise is Haneru being the only one in her family that's good at mahjong, learnt from playing online and such, and unsurprisingly, Riche winning the first match.

The ancient mochi maker making with rice, Riche's quite fascinated with it...though if they stayed in the parlor all day and night, they would undoubtedly get fat. Riche falling asleep after being filled with so much food, the girls really got a time to themselves. And Janta is slowly breaking down as well, and the loser getting their faces drawn on, Nashiko took the hance to doodle on Riche's face for a cat as a result, leading to everyone doing the same. With Nashiko low on points for a Riichi, she completely lost it all, but Janta...also broke down in the process.

How will they fix Janta...fixing an automatic mahjong table is not easy though...
Mar 15, 11:57 PM

Aug 2022
They played a game this time, with a little prank on Riche that was very cute.

So far, Riche and Haneru are probably the best Mahjong players among the girls. Also, Haneru seems to really enjoy these moments together.

Mar 16, 5:28 AM

Aug 2017
Sleeping Riche is so cute.

Oh no, how will they continue now that the machine is broken.
Mar 16, 2:03 PM
Apr 2013
EP 11

its ep 11 already. hard to believe next week is the last ep (at least I think most anime is just 12 eps now)
mahjong sure is a strange game where you cant play alone

Oh ok. so they're ending on the cliffhanger that the table broke. hurr.
Bit of a cruel cliffhanger but hmm
Next ep? who knows
Mar 16, 11:02 PM

Apr 2023
I thought Riche's unexpected obsession with the old mochi maker was cute. She was probably dreaming that she was making mochis while being pranked by the girls. 😸🍡🍡🍡
Mar 18, 8:50 AM

Jan 2017
Honestly I will probably join Riche and watch the mochi maker machine all day, that stuff's hypnotizing af
Mar 24, 2:29 PM
Nov 2022
Noooo, the table!!

I never thought I would feel bad about a table xd
Mar 24, 9:23 PM

Oct 2017
No we were this close to Neko Riche, need that. Though damn Janta kun? I sure hope it's fine and Chonbo too.
Mar 25, 8:49 AM

Nov 2013
lol ofc the dream at the start ended up happening somehow

as usual the girls have fun with the events, this time a new year shrine visit, followed by more mahjong and food a couple days later

tho i didn't expect Rishe to fall asleep, and i also didin't expect the girls to have fun with that lol

neko Rishe was almost finished but... rip table lol
1 episode left, good thing i don't have to wait, since episode is out already :p
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Apr 7, 1:16 AM

Feb 2021
Hopefully, it's not a permanent marker XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 19, 7:35 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Some games after the new year eh, poor Riche getting all the cat drawings on her face xD I hope the table really isn't broken at the end though

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pon no Michi Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 22

27 by Magito »»
May 10, 8:31 AM

Poll: » Pon no Michi Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 26

26 by luinthoron »»
May 1, 11:26 AM

Poll: » Pon no Michi Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 8

18 by Ashhk »»
Apr 19, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Pon no Michi Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 1

19 by Ashhk »»
Apr 19, 5:27 AM

Poll: » Pon no Michi Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 23

17 by Ashhk »»
Apr 17, 2:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.