Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 19, 3:34 AM

Jul 2019
Reply to killbethy
@Avicebrons 13 million people apparently think otherwise, since that's how many paying subscribers they have, and less than 3 years ago they hadn't even broken 5 mil yet. Its biggest audience is now outside North America as well (which has less than 30%). It's also owned by Sony and actually logs more viewing time than their own main streaming service. 😹 It's tough to know how accurately MAL really represents anything, but that isn't stopping them from moving forward on selling its users' data and behavioral patterns later this year. Fun. 🙄
@killbethy When did I ever say no one uses Crunchyroll? I think you're arguing with ghosts. Obviously a lot of people use Crunchyroll, otherwise the service wouldn't be alive. My point was that there's also a subset of people who don't use Crunchyroll because of the aforementioned reasons.
Subarashii
Mar 19, 4:28 PM

Jul 2008
Reply to Avicebrons
@killbethy When did I ever say no one uses Crunchyroll? I think you're arguing with ghosts. Obviously a lot of people use Crunchyroll, otherwise the service wouldn't be alive. My point was that there's also a subset of people who don't use Crunchyroll because of the aforementioned reasons.
@Avicebrons
Oh, yeah. Of course. I was meaning it more in the context of Crunchyroll producing a show means it's an entirely different beast than just the animation studio, TV station, or single publisher.... what gets a S2 for shows like Solo Leveling isn't the same as other shows. Also they MAL statistics are pretty meaningless for determining the success of failure of a show that even with a large subset of people pirating it, it will still wind up with more than enough people paying for it. Personally for me, I used to download the raws before CR let you turn off their often super incorrect subtitles even though I still had a subscription.
Mar 19, 4:28 PM

Jul 2008
Reply to Avicebrons
@Avicebrons
Oh, yeah. Of course. I was meaning it more in the context of Crunchyroll producing a show means it's an entirely different beast than just the animation studio, TV station, or single publisher.... what gets a S2 for shows like Solo Leveling isn't the same as other shows. Also they MAL statistics are pretty meaningless for determining the success of failure of a show that even with a large subset of people pirating it, it will still wind up with more than enough people paying for it. Personally for me, I used to download the raws before CR let you turn off their often super incorrect subtitles even though I still had a subscription.
Mar 20, 10:38 AM
Sep 2023
it is A1 pictures so you never know.. They haven't announced an 86 sequel either despite the show being quite popular. I'd rather have an 86 sequel but i think a solo leveling sequel is more likely
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yuyuichi - Mar 30

391 by MainAxe9880 »»
Today, 1:32 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23

303 by Apreggi »»
Yesterday, 7:02 PM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 16

167 by Apreggi »»
Yesterday, 6:24 PM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 9

228 by Apreggi »»
Yesterday, 6:02 PM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 2

280 by Apreggi »»
Yesterday, 5:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.