Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest
Available on Manga Store
New
What do you think in your opinion?
Mar 13, 1:00 AM

Nov 2019
I hope it gets a night time slot in my opinion I think the tone style they choosed in the new teaser in the Natsu bit makes it a more serious arc
Mar 13, 1:18 AM
Jul 2022
can anyone tell me that if they like the new art style of natsu or not ? because in my opinion the ney style kinda have fade colours and his pink hair also gets a little bit light and i don't see any other shades on his face like the previous one's however it is just a glimpse so we cannot judge much although it's J.C Staff remember this it's just my thoughts on the teaser.... so what are yours...?😅 and sorry for my bad english
Mar 13, 1:36 AM

Nov 2019
Reply to DeathToTastyDawn
can anyone tell me that if they like the new art style of natsu or not ? because in my opinion the ney style kinda have fade colours and his pink hair also gets a little bit light and i don't see any other shades on his face like the previous one's however it is just a glimpse so we cannot judge much although it's J.C Staff remember this it's just my thoughts on the teaser.... so what are yours...?😅 and sorry for my bad english
@DeathToTastyDawn Hmm I agree it has fade colors
I kinda like it because it´s not faded that much like in Sun village arc in Fairy Tail 2014
in my opinion I think the new tone style fits the tone of 100 Years Quest

Your english is very good!
I respect your opinion!
Mar 13, 2:08 AM
Jul 2022
MiraStraussFan99 said:
I kinda like it because it´s not faded that much like in Sun village arc in Fairy Tail 2014

I respect your opinion!

Thanks🤗, Bro i also wants to mention something that i don't want much from J.C Staff it' just that i want them to just animate the fight scene at their best...and i hope they use the old fairy tail OST it's really good....
Mar 13, 2:15 AM

Nov 2019
MiraStraussFan99 said:

I respect your opinion!

Thanks🤗, Bro i also wants to mention something that i don't want much from J.C Staff it' just that i want them to just animate the fight scene at their best...and i hope they use the old fairy tail OST it's really good....
@DeathToTastyDawn You´re welcome!
same! hopefully they do the battle scenes justice
I agree OSTs like The Dragon Force OST is fire! and the original Fairy Tail theme is very nostalgic
Mar 13, 2:32 AM
Aug 2017
the art style in the first teaser is quite more polished than Final Series. J.C. Staff did a great job on Railgun and DanMachi, Edens Zero was well made too, but their animation in DAL III and OPM S2 are kinda off, also they even destroyed Index III (should be the peak of OT), still they did their best.

We know J.C. Staff is just doing their usual stuff, getting so many anime adaptation projects almost every year. I hope FT 100 quality will be better than Final Series

I hope they don't mess up with the dragons' designs though, and a bit worried because 100 YQ manga have a bit more complicated art sequence than previous arcs
JJT1407Mar 13, 4:31 AM
Mar 13, 3:42 AM
Wafuu~

Jun 2020
Reply to JJT1407
the art style in the first teaser is quite more polished than Final Series. J.C. Staff did a great job on Railgun and DanMachi, Edens Zero was well made too, but their animation in DAL III and OPM S2 are kinda off, also they even destroyed Index III (should be the peak of OT), still they did their best.

We know J.C. Staff is just doing their usual stuff, getting so many anime adaptation projects almost every year. I hope FT 100 quality will be better than Final Series

I hope they don't mess up with the dragons' designs though, and a bit worried because 100 YQ manga have a bit more complicated art sequence than previous arcs
@JJT1407 I agree with you. Railgun and DanMachi was fantastic.

What I particularly liked about Fairy Tail from A-1 were the added scenes that made it more atmospheric or emotional to balance out the censorship. I hope they do the same.

The main thing is that it doesn't become an Index III adaptation xD
Mar 13, 4:28 AM

Nov 2019
Reply to JJT1407

@JJT1407 I agree! I liked how they made Edens Zero season 2 especially the first episode of that season that Episode had me off guard I wasn´t expecting that xD
if 100 Years Quest is better animated it will be sick

the Dragon designs looks fire in the manga but since they are the important part of the plot I think they will be careful and hopefully no 3D Dragons!
True the artstyle is a bit difficult in some places
Mar 13, 8:06 AM
May 2021
@DeathToTastyDawn yhh looking at the new look, am starting to like it? But I feel we r used to Natsus hair bright pink to say, biut hopefully the colours r more darker in the acc series. When we get a first trailer (should be around april/may I would say) then we can hopefully judge it more. Just want the animation to be good man but cant wish for everything 😭😭
Mar 13, 10:55 AM
Oct 2021
@DeathToTastyDawn Fairy tail 2009 is better 👍
Mar 13, 3:03 PM
Feb 2021
DeathToTastyDawn said:

I agree. It really threw me off, and I'm kinda worried that the animation won't be as good as when A-1 was leading. But I'll still love it either way
Mar 13, 8:07 PM
Jan 2021
AidenWatches said:
DeathToTastyDawn said:

I agree. It really threw me off, and I'm kinda worried that the animation won't be as good as when A-1 was leading. But I'll still love it either way

if you watch EZ, then you would know that the animation will be great and has amazing visual!
Mar 13, 8:15 PM
Feb 2021
Astraeus_ said:
AidenWatches said:

if you watch EZ, then you would know that the animation will be great and has amazing visual!

Yeah, I'm caught up on Edens Zero. The animation is great. I just wish the characters had more detail on them
Mar 14, 12:31 AM
Mar 2023
DeathToTastyDawn said:

New art style is not good
Mar 17, 8:13 AM
May 2023
DeathToTastyDawn said:

Natsu look so good in season 1, season 2 onwards just gets worse and worse with every season
Mar 17, 8:15 AM
May 2023
JJT1407 said:

knowing J.C.Staff, the dragons are going to be CGI
Mar 17, 8:18 AM
May 2023
Ridzaxster said:
@DeathToTastyDawn Fairy tail 2009 is better 👍

Always has been, Satelite carrying the series when A-1 pictures use google presentation

More topics from this board

» Now there´s one month left before 100 Years Quest anime begins! in July 7! what is your expectations? ( Anime Onlys )

MiraStraussFan99 - May 31

20 by Xrian »»
3 hours ago

» Recent Natsu artwork from Kenichiro Aoki (Animator; JC STAFF)

MiraStraussFan99 - May 28

7 by OvergrownRover »»
7 hours ago

» Hype, or lack thereof, upcoming FT 100 YQ Anime ( 1 2 )

Arminken - Apr 24

51 by james4kaul »»
May 31, 7:41 PM

» NEW Key Visual and Start Date

OvergrownRover - May 22

15 by tsubasalover »»
May 23, 7:25 PM

» The first 3 episodes of Fairy Tail 100 Years Quest will be released in France on June 22 and 23 in cinema

MiraStraussFan99 - May 6

11 by deg »»
May 10, 1:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.