Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 11, 7:04 AM
Jul 2018
Two cheating bastards end up together. Rui will find a good man away from these two scums.
Happy ending in my eyes.
Mar 11, 7:13 AM

Nov 2021
Bro creating his own fantasy.
Mar 11, 7:22 AM
Jul 2018
Reply to Saphhh
Bro creating his own fantasy.
@Saphhh First episodes.
Main character loves Hina, but agrees to have sex with Rui without a second of a doubt. Then he tries to kiss Hina while she's sleeping the same day he gets to know that Hina and Rui will be his stepsisters.
Hina sees Rui kissing Main character. Decides to fuck Main character and betray her sister anyway.

Two trash characters found each other in a trashy romance because the main character decided to stay with Hina out of pity, not out of love. They deserve each other. Let them rot together.
Mar 11, 7:27 AM
Jan 2023
wtf are u talking bro happy ending my ass πŸ’€
Mar 11, 7:27 AM
Sep 2021
yeah I guess. I was pretty happy with the ending
Mar 11, 7:34 AM
May 2022
happy ending ❌ happy it ended βœ…
My mal account is not working properly. In the last 24 hours, there isn't showing any forum discussion.  What should I do?! 
Mar 11, 7:37 AM
May 2011
The manga is finished. You can just go see how it ended.
Mar 11, 7:55 AM
Sep 2023
Fail_Man_X said:

I think that's what they're referring to
Mar 11, 7:57 AM
May 2011
Reply to wowwish123
Fail_Man_X said:

I think that's what they're referring to
@Schmeter I wasn't sure, because the idea of Rui finding someone else is wishful thinking.
Mar 11, 7:59 AM
Jul 2022
The Manga is so much better. The protagonist has one of the best developments I've seen. Each and every character is so well written. The story also progresses really well. Honestly, it's just a fckin well written Manga, until the end comes in.

Ik ending is like whatever, didn't make much sense. But it still didn't make me hate the series or ruin it for me. It's still one of my most favourite Manga ever. But ig you wouldn't like it anyways, because of the ending. But yeah, it's up to you.
Mar 11, 8:00 AM
Sep 2023
Fail_Man_X said:
@Schmeter I wasn't sure, because the idea of Rui finding someone else is wishful thinking.

I assumed they're referring to the chef guy she worked with (I can't remember his name)
Mar 11, 8:05 AM
Dec 2022
Pimpi05 said:
Two cheating bastards end up together. Rui will find a good man away from these two scums.
Happy ending in my eyes.

mfg where is spoiler alert haa,
well any way I was already spooled
Mar 11, 8:09 AM

Jul 2021
only happy thing about the ending is the fact that it ended. watching this was a worse mistake than getting aids. in fact i got aids from watching this.
Mar 11, 8:09 AM
Dec 2022
It was NOT a happy ending… this manga has the worst ending in any media ever. Not only he ends up with worst girl(groomed him and fuck with his head also ruined a man’s marriage not once but twice) but the ending and the way they let worst girl win was via an absolute asspull/deus ex machina where in last fucking second hinas ass gets put in a coma and they pitty her so much that rui concedes her win and love… like U LITERALLY HAVE A KID WITH HIM. How do you sell the bag to a vegetable?!
Mar 11, 8:19 AM
Aug 2021
dude read the manga, and went blind since he can't handle the truth.
Mar 11, 8:24 AM
Jul 2018
Reply to bigpplover23
dude read the manga, and went blind since he can't handle the truth.
@bigpplover23 I hadn't watched anime or manga. I just skipped some manga chapters because why I would waste my time on trash?
Mar 11, 8:25 AM
May 2011
Reply to wowwish123
Fail_Man_X said:

I assumed they're referring to the chef guy she worked with (I can't remember his name)
@Schmeter I'm sure it would have been nice if she didn't end the series firmly in the cuck chair but.....*shrugs* I guess that's what fan works are for
Mar 11, 8:30 AM

Jul 2015
Bro, you are supposed to create this thread under Kuzu no Honkai.

Mar 11, 8:54 AM
Mar 2021
Peak romance, best ending.
Mar 11, 9:42 AM
Mar 2021
adesh17 said:
happy ending ❌ happy it ended βœ…

bro understood his assignment β˜οΈπŸ€“
Mar 11, 10:01 AM

Apr 2021
It sounds like someone didn't like the ending.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 11, 11:29 AM
Oct 2021
Nah rui ain’t finding someone else πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Mar 11, 11:40 AM
Jun 2023
Pimpi05 said:
@Saphhh First episodes.
Main character loves Hina, but agrees to have sex with Rui without a second of a doubt. Then he tries to kiss Hina while she's sleeping the same day he gets to know that Hina and Rui will be his stepsisters.
Hina sees Rui kissing Main character. Decides to fuck Main character and betray her sister anyway.

Two trash characters found each other in a trashy romance because the main character decided to stay with Hina out of pity, not out of love. They deserve each other. Let them rot together.

this is like scums wish , but here kind of make sense.
Mar 11, 11:53 AM
Nov 2015
"Domestic na Kanojo is a dumpster fire of a show."
-Gigguk, tabun.
https://youtu.be/n2OQu9yMh9k?si=zGxQyzsUzEXDTc1c
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
EDIT: language advisory for Gigguk!
BanedonMar 11, 12:09 PM
Of those who say nothing, few are silent.
=-Thomas Neil-=
Mar 11, 4:27 PM
Jun 2020
It would have had a great ending if it had ended as "School days"
Mar 11, 8:05 PM
Jan 2024
Levi1108 said:
The Manga is so much better. The protagonist has one of the best developments I've seen. Each and every character is so well written. The story also progresses really well. Honestly, it's just a fckin well written Manga, until the end comes in.

Ik ending is like whatever, didn't make much sense. But it still didn't make me hate the series or ruin it for me. It's still one of my most favourite Manga ever. But ig you wouldn't like it anyways, because of the ending. But yeah, it's up to you.

I'm super curious about the Manga but I have no intention of reading it so could you please somehow spoil me the end? πŸ˜…
Mar 11, 8:07 PM
Jan 2024
_otaku_man00 said:
Pimpi05 said:
@Saphhh First episodes.

this is like scums wish , but here kind of make sense.

I actually enjoyed scums wish a little more than this. This just pissed me off from beginning to end.
Mar 11, 8:45 PM
Nov 2020
Reply to MonkeyDelFloyd
Levi1108 said:

I'm super curious about the Manga but I have no intention of reading it so could you please somehow spoil me the end? πŸ˜…
@iaragalego want to know too
Mar 11, 8:46 PM
Jan 2024
Suiely_c-ute said:
@iaragalego want to know too

I think someone here already summed it up and tbh I still believe it's a trashy piece.
Mar 11, 8:48 PM
Jan 2024
itzswxzy said:
It was NOT a happy ending… this manga has the worst ending in any media ever. Not only he ends up with worst girl(groomed him and fuck with his head also ruined a man’s marriage not once but twice) but the ending and the way they let worst girl win was via an absolute asspull/deus ex machina where in last fucking second hinas ass gets put in a coma and they pitty her so much that rui concedes her win and love… like U LITERALLY HAVE A KID WITH HIM. How do you sell the bag to a vegetable?!

@Suiely_c-ute here
Mar 11, 8:51 PM
Jul 2022
iaragalego said:
Levi1108 said:

I think someone here already said it. You can check that out.
Mar 11, 8:52 PM
Jan 2024
Levi1108 said:
iaragalego said:

I think someone here already said it. You can check that out.

Already did 😊 thanks
Mar 11, 9:55 PM
Jun 2022
Honestly, Hina was always best girl
Mar 11, 9:56 PM
Aug 2021
Pimpi05 said:
Happy ending in my eyes.

truly magnificent opinion, wholeheartedly agree.
Mar 12, 2:35 AM
Apr 2023
iaragalego said:
Levi1108 said:

at first it will give good mc development in a realistic and then turn it in worst unrealistic way. The ending was shittest.
Mar 12, 5:40 PM
May 2023
Its peak is what it is.

Read the manga as well it’s a roller coaster of emotions
Mar 13, 7:19 PM
Sep 2023
Well, is so-so as good ending. Is same ending as Scum Wish anime, meaning with a mistery ending, where in final he broke the relation with her and both start a new chapter. So, yea is a good ending, but most of people want another ending.
Apr 15, 3:53 PM
Apr 2021
bro, it's only worth it Rui, Hinata and the main character are in love with each other and their love relationship cannot exist. It isn't happy ending.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2019

262 by jamesheller9009 »»
Apr 19, 9:06 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2019

155 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 18, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2019

141 by venbals »»
Apr 15, 6:47 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2019

131 by venbals »»
Apr 13, 10:58 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2019

145 by venbals »»
Apr 13, 10:27 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.