Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 10, 9:26 AM

Jul 2022
A few hours ago they announced that the full soundtrack is going to release on March 27th, now it makes sense why when they released the soundtrack from season 1 it was called "selected sounds". If I'm not wrong it's supposed to have 61 tracks from the two seasons.

This anime wouldn't be as special as it is to me without Kensuke Ushio.

Mar 10, 9:36 AM

Apr 2021
sosu3 said:
A few hours ago they announced that the full soundtrack is going to release on March 27th, now it makes sense why when they released the soundtrack from season 1 it was called "selected sounds". If I'm not wrong it's supposed to have 61 tracks from the two seasons.

Do you have playlist ?
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Mar 10, 9:53 AM
Aug 2022
sosu3 said:

actually most of the ost is already been released with last season but there are a few new ones like imaginary kyo which sums up the total ost of 61 including s1 and s2 in which 22 are already released. Means there are only 17 new ones in s2
edit:-(22+22=44 and 44+17=61)
Also I am a big fan of Ushio sensei and I listen to his ost regularly specially Dangers in my heart and silent voice
demonaman293Mar 10, 10:00 AM
Mar 10, 10:08 AM

Jul 2022
Reply to demonaman293
sosu3 said:

actually most of the ost is already been released with last season but there are a few new ones like imaginary kyo which sums up the total ost of 61 including s1 and s2 in which 22 are already released. Means there are only 17 new ones in s2
edit:-(22+22=44 and 44+17=61)
Also I am a big fan of Ushio sensei and I listen to his ost regularly specially Dangers in my heart and silent voice
@demonaman293 Last year 22 tracks were released in the "selected sounds" 1 and 2 albums. Where do you find the other 22?
Mar 10, 10:15 AM
Aug 2022
sosu3 said:
@demonaman293 Last year 22 tracks were released in the "selected sounds" 1 and 2 albums. Where do you find the other 22?

they are releasing them again as you can see in the video there are Irritated Ichikawa, Yamada's theme, milk tea, the dangers in my heart, it begins, sadness, snuggling up, countdown to death, hey boys, hey girls etc
Mar 10, 10:25 AM

Jul 2022
Reply to demonaman293
sosu3 said:

they are releasing them again as you can see in the video there are Irritated Ichikawa, Yamada's theme, milk tea, the dangers in my heart, it begins, sadness, snuggling up, countdown to death, hey boys, hey girls etc
@demonaman293 From what I understand it's going to be 61 tracks with only 22 that we already know of. In the video the list shows 38 tracks for Disc 1 and those don't include, for example, "two of us" and "I will come to you" that were uploaded to the NUMAnimation yt channel, meaning that Disc 2 would include the remaining 23 tracks(?). Maybe I'm getting it wrong
Mar 10, 12:25 PM

Nov 2013
Lovely soundtracks. "it begins" love it! Same with "restless heart", 2nd part of "thinking" as well as 2nd part of "the shine". "milk tea" is 10/10 too!
Can't wait for more tracks.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do girls like Yamada really exist? ( 1 2 )

Zarutaku - Jan 21

80 by Gator »»
Today, 8:22 AM

» Season 3?

martingunnarsson - Mar 30

26 by Gator »»
Today, 8:19 AM

Poll: » R u satisfied or disappointed ( 1 2 3 )

Hickykissy - Mar 31

100 by Gator »»
Today, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Mar 30

353 by Gator »»
Today, 8:00 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 23

128 by Gator »»
Today, 7:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.