Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 2, 12:23 AM

Feb 2018
Guess that misunderstanding was cleared up lol, looks like the Alya and Masachika cooled down after that.

Masachika dropping his bag to protect his princess sheesh, it was pretty reflexive huh?

Ooo, a new character appears too? Wonder what's going on with that mean looking machine lol.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Mar 2, 12:35 AM
Jul 2023
why am i getting a feeling that the new character is actually gonna be really chill later on?
Mar 4, 11:17 AM

Jan 2023
Pretty as always
No real progress to story as always
Mar 4, 11:32 PM
Jun 2023
PeepdeeP09 said:
Pretty as always
No real progress to story as always

Yes(character limit)
Mar 28, 2:07 AM

Jul 2021
The usual misunderstanding in this series just felt short which is funny to me. The baseball and soccer club members after all that ruckus lmao new character lowkey looks like a delinquent
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Apr 5, 4:12 PM
May 2020
added about another 20 chapters of misunderstandings right there lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokidoki Bosotto Russia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san Chapter 39 Discussion

GeorgeDeSand - May 17

6 by AdiAnonymous »»
May 19, 6:59 PM

Poll: » Tokidoki Bosotto Russia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san Chapter 38 Discussion

WhiteShield - May 3

5 by LighTing4321 »»
May 4, 4:59 AM

Poll: » Tokidoki Bosotto Russia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san Chapter 37 Discussion

Penguinu - Apr 12

5 by akimp »»
Apr 19, 2:59 PM

Poll: » Tokidoki Bosotto Russia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san Chapter 36 Discussion

Penguinu - Mar 29

4 by Komlan_6 »»
Apr 5, 4:18 PM

Poll: » Tokidoki Bosotto Russia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san Chapter 34 Discussion

Penguinu - Feb 16

13 by Komlan_6 »»
Apr 5, 6:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.