Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 29, 8:58 AM

Jan 2019
The same studio as Season 2, it will be average at best, not even 10% close to the production quality of Season 1.

Looking for better series than Re:Zero
Feb 29, 9:03 AM
Jan 2019
My guy, season 1 literally had the best animators working on it, even if Madhouse got it back it still wouldn't look as good as season 1 unless they get the same animators back
Feb 29, 9:08 AM

Jan 2009
anime sequels usually have lower quality anyway because of staff changes and even studio change in some cases
Feb 29, 9:14 AM

May 2016
Was hoping that Bones would at least be the studio that gets the S3 torch since Mob Psycho's done oof

Didn't have to be as good as S1's lightning in a bottle but S2 was just goddamn dogwater that I don't even want to risk watching S3 knowing that JC's still at it smh

Feb 29, 9:15 AM
Jun 2021
All I do is bait bait bait, no matter what, got baiting on my mind and I will never give it up. Cause all I do is baitttttt….
Feb 29, 9:16 AM
Jun 2023
season 3 is all about action, i don't know, will they pull it off tho,, it's really tough even for a good studio,it's see what will they do.
Feb 29, 9:17 AM
Apr 2015
Looks way better than season 2.
Feb 29, 9:21 AM

Jan 2021
The issue at J.C Staff is: they take too many anime. So far they have 10 for 2024. But at least, they are helluva steady. I'd rather have OPM at J.C than Mappa, or OPM could turn into Hell's Paradise.
Feb 29, 9:24 AM
Oct 2020
Bro how can you compare Madhouse to J.C Staff, obviously the animation isn’t going to be as good but IMO they didn’t to bad either. J.C have a lot in their plate when it comes to animating this but we shouldn’t slander them.
Feb 29, 9:27 AM
Mar 2019
season 2 looked amazing so will season 3 and not having amazing animation doesn't make a show bad just look at welcome to the nhk 10 out of 10 show with bad animation.
Feb 29, 9:34 AM
Mar 2023
Okeanix said:
The same studio as Season 2, it will be average at best, not even 10% close to the production quality of Season 1.

“Will” he says, without giving it a chance😂
Feb 29, 9:39 AM
Dec 2022
Must you slander? What's your problem? Madhouse can not be compared to J.C Staff ofc. They're superior. Give them a chance before making a decision. Chill, let them cook.
Feb 29, 9:49 AM

Jun 2021
I thought you only ever cared about Re:Zero.
Remember what Master Oogway told us:

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.
Feb 29, 9:51 AM

Jul 2015
The usually baiter now posts from the future.

Feb 29, 9:52 AM
Nov 2021
only still image animation trailer looks like it doesn't do 1% justice to the manga
Feb 29, 10:29 AM
Feb 2021
Am I the only one that just doesn't understand why people hate s2 so much? I thought they were both great even with the studio change. I know Madhouse is a better studio than JC but in terms of OPM I didn't really see a difference
Feb 29, 10:32 AM

Apr 2020
Okeanix said:
not even 10% close to the production quality of Season 1.

There always HAS to be some imaginary data to your posts, right? xD
Keep it up.

Also...literally saw the two other complaining Threads and started one of your own, just to hop on for some attention.
Get a Life, my dude^^
Feb 29, 11:31 AM
Dec 2022
everytime u make a thread, you come up with the worst takes ever. how are you gonna cry about something like this when JC Studio did s2 in just 8 months. give any studio a schedule like that & they would fumble just as much. this time they have been animating s3 for almost 3 years & by the looks of it in the trailer, it looks good. cry me a river bud
Feb 29, 11:45 AM

Jan 2019
Reply to GYATyoruichi
everytime u make a thread, you come up with the worst takes ever. how are you gonna cry about something like this when JC Studio did s2 in just 8 months. give any studio a schedule like that & they would fumble just as much. this time they have been animating s3 for almost 3 years & by the looks of it in the trailer, it looks good. cry me a river bud
@GYATyoruichi Did you know S3 of One Punch Man director is absent currently? In middle of production, they looking for new director.

Looking for better series than Re:Zero
Feb 29, 11:59 AM
Jan 2023
This no life again…. get a job
Feb 29, 12:10 PM
May 2022
stop crying loser the trailer was amazing get a job

Feb 29, 12:13 PM
Jul 2016
cry harder you elite manga fan lol
Feb 29, 12:16 PM

Nov 2023
Hey, trailer looks pretty good. Fuck mappa and their meatriders, J.C Staff may redeem themselves this time. This is not completely dogshit studio like everyone tries to make it to be, Danmachi was great imo. Let's wait for the final product before judging. It's hilarious seeing such uproar and people dropping it, because of different studio animating OPM than they expected
dzudoKingFeb 29, 1:02 PM
Feb 29, 12:39 PM
Jul 2016
Reply to dzudoKing
Hey, trailer looks pretty good. Fuck mappa and their meatriders, J.C Staff may redeem themselves this time. This is not completely dogshit studio like everyone tries to make it to be, Danmachi was great imo. Let's wait for the final product before judging. It's hilarious seeing such uproar and people dropping it, because of different studio animating OPM than they expected
@dzudoKing and railgun T they did it even with the tightest schedule from the previous seasons and also did had delays so they can do their best for it.
Feb 29, 1:00 PM
Jul 2016
Reply to fudish123
The issue at J.C Staff is: they take too many anime. So far they have 10 for 2024. But at least, they are helluva steady. I'd rather have OPM at J.C than Mappa, or OPM could turn into Hell's Paradise.
@fudish123 3 for them aren't fully by them as other studios will produces them under them
Feb 29, 1:02 PM
Feb 2022
JC staffs should stick up with their lolly anime
Feb 29, 1:14 PM

Jan 2019
ONE and Murata are weird for this. Crazy how 2 creatives that seem to be focused on quality let One Punch Man go out like this.

ONE and Murata might just hate each other behind the scenes and want OPM to be over with.

as for the trailer it looked pretty bad. Funky stiff proportions just like season 2 so I'm guessing upgrades will be minimal if any.

woah we got a lot of jc staff OPM defenders here lol. I guess art is subjective at the end of the day and those who don't view art often can be impressed with anything
ShenheFeb 29, 1:23 PM
Feb 29, 1:15 PM

Mar 2023
i can't with this guy bruh 😂
Feb 29, 1:27 PM
Feb 2024
I bet they will do good job with while having 10 other projects :)
Feb 29, 1:39 PM

Nov 2023
Reply to iglak_1
I bet they will do good job with while having 10 other projects :)
@iglak_1 Emm, more than half of those projects are animated by different studios anyway 😂. JC is only responsible for production, not animation
Feb 29, 2:59 PM
Jun 2023
3rd season looks way better than season 2, can't wait to watch this 🤩
Feb 29, 6:27 PM

Jul 2016
Well, at least S3 wasn't made by GEEKTOYS (Which is much worse studio than J.C regardless on how hard the DAL fanboys tried to deny it) I guess? Lol

Even if S3 won't be as good as S1, it should be at least much better than S2 did since current J.C Staff doesn't rush their projects in the same way they did back on 2016-2019 (Which is the worst era for the studio).
Feb 29, 6:42 PM
May 2021
Bait used to be believable...
Feb 29, 7:31 PM

Nov 2021
Okeanix said:

My man is one of the anonymous animators who has been working on it so speaking from experience.
Feb 29, 11:26 PM
Dec 2022
Okeanix said:
@GYATyoruichi Did you know S3 of One Punch Man director is absent currently? In middle of production, they looking for new director.

dawg your jumping on the hate train only cuz of what happened with s2 but don't realize they only had 8 months of time animating it. give any studio a schedule like that & they would fumble just as much. your whole point of existence is to just make horrendous takes to make people feel smarter when they see a take from u lmao
Feb 29, 11:53 PM

Jun 2016
The second season's biggest issue imo was that the novelty wore off and it became kind of a chore to watch, not that the animation was bad.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Mar 1, 2:39 AM

Apr 2021
Okeanix said:

absolutely baseless claim, bro has no idea how productions work
Mar 1, 4:51 PM
Jan 2019
I hope that jc staff hires freelancers and animators from other big studios and has better organization and time, I remember that in the last season they hired freelancers and animators from small studios like studio lan who, despite not being as prestigious, did a decent job but its animations did not look good in the final work because the quality of the sketches was lost in the digital drawing due to the short production time and the possible inexperience of animators who only have to trace the sketches.

The announcement of the third season seems animated only by Aoki and I don't know if that is a good sign, I mean, we don't even have a director, and if we don't have experienced and talented people on the staff, rest assured that the best we will see of this season will be done by Aoki again, who is definitely not a bad animator, but it would be unfortunate if that is the peak of quality. They hired that character designer from Kyoto Animation who worked on many animes with great technical quality like Violet Evergarden and others from Kyoto, but at the moment he is only a character designer, although he will surely do some key animations as well
Mar 1, 6:27 PM

Aug 2020
Reply to drinfantom
All I do is bait bait bait, no matter what, got baiting on my mind and I will never give it up. Cause all I do is baitttttt….
@drinfantom Thats what happens to a basement dweller when their zealot-like devotion to a shitty isekai story gets rewarded with it's studio sidelining it for better shows. His bibleslight novels are probably soaked from his tears.
Keep scrolling
May 21, 11:15 AM
Jul 2016
Reply to blazargs
I hope that jc staff hires freelancers and animators from other big studios and has better organization and time, I remember that in the last season they hired freelancers and animators from small studios like studio lan who, despite not being as prestigious, did a decent job but its animations did not look good in the final work because the quality of the sketches was lost in the digital drawing due to the short production time and the possible inexperience of animators who only have to trace the sketches.

The announcement of the third season seems animated only by Aoki and I don't know if that is a good sign, I mean, we don't even have a director, and if we don't have experienced and talented people on the staff, rest assured that the best we will see of this season will be done by Aoki again, who is definitely not a bad animator, but it would be unfortunate if that is the peak of quality. They hired that character designer from Kyoto Animation who worked on many animes with great technical quality like Violet Evergarden and others from Kyoto, but at the moment he is only a character designer, although he will surely do some key animations as well
@blazargs they have their own freelancers but just couldn't be able to gather as much because of the tight schedule provided

also aoki didn't do all of the trailer alone there's also others and one of them was a freelancer.
May 21, 1:23 PM
Jul 2016
Reply to GYATyoruichi
Okeanix said:

dawg your jumping on the hate train only cuz of what happened with s2 but don't realize they only had 8 months of time animating it. give any studio a schedule like that & they would fumble just as much. your whole point of existence is to just make horrendous takes to make people feel smarter when they see a take from u lmao
@GYATyoruichi they had even less than 6 months which S1 already had since the first episode lmao
May 24, 8:52 PM

Aug 2015
True. I am going to expect the same quality as season 2.
It's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.

More topics from this board

» Hero Visual #4 Fubuki

OvergrownRover - 25 minutes ago

1 by OvergrownRover »»
24 minutes ago

» God-level animations?

Leon888 - Apr 18

22 by JoySeeker »»
Jun 2, 4:47 AM

» Season 3 Director

BLACKANGER - Feb 29

25 by todd2580 »»
May 21, 8:25 AM

» Is it Releasing this Fall, or next year winter or maybe even later and the episode number

Jatin587 - May 5

16 by DayRivia »»
May 12, 5:17 PM

» THIRD HERO VISUAL (GENOS)

OvergrownRover - May 2

20 by deg »»
May 5, 6:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.