Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 29, 5:31 AM

Mar 2023
Hey guys, apparently the main characters work in an office and work in accounting or something, what do you think? What do you think this sphere could be?

Feb 29, 5:46 AM

Jul 2015
Salesmen.
The most generic anime job ever.

Feb 29, 6:01 AM
Mar 2022
The one above me had my answer, so if it's different in the manga then pls tell me manga readers
Feb 29, 6:08 AM

Mar 2023
Reply to A-lil-weeb-dog
The one above me had my answer, so if it's different in the manga then pls tell me manga readers
@A-lil-weeb-dog Haha, there's not much information in the manga either, so this question is more for the viewers/readers imagination. The characters are constantly fiddling with papers and reports, plus they work in an office - my personal verdict is accounting.
Feb 29, 6:13 AM
Mar 2022
Omarumba said:
@A-lil-weeb-dog Haha, there's not much information in the manga either, so this question is more for the viewers/readers imagination. The characters are constantly fiddling with papers and reports, plus they work in an office - my personal verdict is accounting.

Oh, thanks for the answer, I guess not specifying their job makes them more relatable
Feb 29, 6:21 AM

Mar 2023
Reply to A-lil-weeb-dog
Omarumba said:

Oh, thanks for the answer, I guess not specifying their job makes them more relatable
@A-lil-weeb-dog I think this is just done to keep readers from being distracted by unnecessary information. So the characters work in an office and that's it, why do you need to know anything else? In addition, the work in the office is routine and similar regardless of positions.
Feb 29, 9:37 AM
Mar 2023
Its pure imagination, As all the charcters complain of their hactic work and the main lead girl takes more copies as shown in anime as far as i know its basic work given to junior in offices in japan ,she may work under HR dept . in few scenes we can observe she carries files of every body info
Feb 29, 1:35 PM
Oct 2020
accounting salesman or advertising or shipping most businesses have a corporate version anyway

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Mayuka - Aug 8, 2018

102 by OldSkoolBrayan »»
May 25, 8:29 PM

Poll: » Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii Episode 10 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

40 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 17, 8:41 AM

Poll: » Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

52 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 17, 8:20 AM

Poll: » Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii Episode 8 Discussion

38 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 17, 8:00 AM

Poll: » Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2018

93 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 17, 7:37 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.