Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 26, 4:04 PM
Jul 2021
Since the first two seasons have been fairly popular with great mal scores, how likely do we think it is we'll get a third season? If yes then when?
Feb 26, 4:12 PM
Jul 2023
im pretty sure that the manga doesnt have enough material for a 3rd season so we are gonna have to wait a while
Feb 26, 4:20 PM
Nov 2023
I hope we will after/if the manga releases enough for another season.
Feb 26, 4:21 PM
Apr 2022
idk bro but I hope we get season 3
Feb 26, 4:34 PM
Jul 2022
Probably yes but not anytime soon. The anime has adapted ~57 chapters per season (assuming this season will end in chapter 113/114).

We're currently on chapter 139 of the manga so there's not enough content to produce a full season.

Given that the manga publishes biweekly we'll have to wait at least a year and a half to expect a third season; that is assuming that the studio will produce said 3rd season while the manga is still in publication.

Hopefully the author doesn't feel rushed or forced to end the series prematurely.
Feb 26, 6:33 PM
Sep 2023
Let Sakurai-sensei cook
Feb 26, 6:49 PM
Oct 2019
Mal score mean nothing unless it's a direct translation in direct sales it mean nothing for the Japanese producers especially for late night anime like this one(it air at 1:30 am JST) it need boost of the original material,good bd sales and good merch sales to keep his relevancy and add to that it's on Hidive with 10k subscribers so it's not like royalty amount to a lot compared to a show on crunchyroll with his 13M subscribers where royalty can have a greater significance to a series.
Feb 26, 6:54 PM

Apr 2021
there isnt enough material for a 3rd season, season 2 most likely will end up adapting until ch 110 or maybe a couple of ch more. Rn there are like 139 ch. each ch length is around 10-12 pages. Since it seems succesfull it might get a confirmation but its going to take a while for a new season to air.
Feb 26, 9:53 PM
Jun 2023
for season 3 atleast we need 57 chapters but not manga has only 13 to 14 chapters, we may get season 3 but it will take like year or 1 half year.
Feb 27, 4:46 AM
Sep 2021
I may be wrong but I think there is more to show in this type of Anime so I think it could get 3rd season or OVA⁰
Feb 27, 12:04 PM
Sep 2021
let's hope so bud, let's hope so
Feb 27, 3:02 PM
Feb 2018
I can see them making an OVA or a movie with a little more of the manga to reach a very significant moment in the story, and end it there.
Feb 28, 12:24 AM

Apr 2010
Reply to Otakupervert890
Mal score mean nothing unless it's a direct translation in direct sales it mean nothing for the Japanese producers especially for late night anime like this one(it air at 1:30 am JST) it need boost of the original material,good bd sales and good merch sales to keep his relevancy and add to that it's on Hidive with 10k subscribers so it's not like royalty amount to a lot compared to a show on crunchyroll with his 13M subscribers where royalty can have a greater significance to a series.
@Otakupervert890 it’s good idea to make some research before writing, it really helps.

BokuYaba is a record breaker in terms of international sales. Also contrary to your knowledge it’s streaming in a lot of different official streaming websites all over the world, and Hidive had over 300k subs back in 2020 when they had less content than now.. paid subs(as there isn’t a free option, more likely to be be watching the shows).

In June 2023, TV Asahi announced during their end-of-year fiscal results that the anime adaptation has recorded the highest global sales for an anime program in the NUMAnimation programming block. Over in your fav, CR ;) https://www.crunchyroll.com/news/latest/2023/6/5/the-dangers-in-my-heart-tv-anime-records-highest-global-sales-for-numanimation

Anime sold more than most, 3k+ per volume (while on rank) and still sells within Amazon Jp anime top on the very day (s1, very unusual legs for anime blu ray sales nowadays),

Manga had increased 1 million (4 million with 9 volume), in the time frame between s1 start and vol 9 release, vol 10 is coming out (couple months) soon so we should get updated numbers then.

Social media stuff is also tracking well, Twitter(X) account closing in 200k followers, anime episodes always trend high in Japan (or highest depending on the ep) when they air.
TiagoCostaFeb 28, 12:27 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do girls like Yamada really exist? ( 1 2 )

Zarutaku - Jan 21

80 by Gator »»
Yesterday, 8:22 AM

» Season 3?

martingunnarsson - Mar 30

26 by Gator »»
Yesterday, 8:19 AM

Poll: » R u satisfied or disappointed ( 1 2 3 )

Hickykissy - Mar 31

100 by Gator »»
Yesterday, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Mar 30

353 by Gator »»
Yesterday, 8:00 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 23

128 by Gator »»
Yesterday, 7:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.