Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 18, 6:39 PM

Nov 2007
It was quite unusual role for Yukari, and i didnt know the reasoning until i read the manga, and when chap.127 came, it hit me like a truck, and i wouldnt want anyone else to sing that song except Yukarin (Im huge fans of her ever since her big break on Galaxy Angel).

Its a shame that we probably wouldnt reach that part on current season. Cross finger we getting 3rd season in the future, because hands down, thats literally the best moment in the series, absolute peak.
Feb 18, 6:49 PM
Nov 2023
One of my favourite support characters ever, the visual design is perfect and her voice is like nectar to the ears. I hope your prediction comes true next season, thanks for not spoiling.
Feb 18, 6:56 PM

Nov 2007
Reply to FutoiOtaku
One of my favourite support characters ever, the visual design is perfect and her voice is like nectar to the ears. I hope your prediction comes true next season, thanks for not spoiling.
She is perfect for this role...wouldnt want anyone else to fill in the shoes for kyoutaro sister.

She may be way past her prime at this point (47yo) but i believe her singing still carry the same weight and vigor like she did during her Nanoha era.
Baron85Feb 18, 7:00 PM
Feb 19, 4:02 AM
Jul 2021
Can you update me, what chapter has been covered in the last episode and till which chapter will most likely adapt in the last episode of this season?
Feb 19, 10:12 PM
Jun 2023
The most normal and supportive anime sister.
Feb 21, 1:41 AM
Feb 2018
Baron85 said:
It was quite unusual role for Yukari, and i didnt know the reasoning until i read the manga, and when chap.127 came, it hit me like a truck, and i wouldnt want anyone else to sing that song except Yukarin (Im huge fans of her ever since her big break on Galaxy Angel).

Its a shame that we probably wouldnt reach that part on current season. Cross finger we getting 3rd season in the future, because hands down, thats literally the best moment in the series, absolute peak.

Fun fact: they already made the song.

https://youtu.be/opHecLMK1mU?si=EOvExoGLDDcJMzKm
Feb 23, 7:54 AM

Nov 2007
Reply to FreedomKME
Baron85 said:

Fun fact: they already made the song.

https://youtu.be/opHecLMK1mU?si=EOvExoGLDDcJMzKm
@FreedomKME OMG for real!!!! thanks for this...man, i really cant wait for this section to be animated
Feb 23, 8:01 AM

Nov 2007
Reply to Reckless_weeb
Can you update me, what chapter has been covered in the last episode and till which chapter will most likely adapt in the last episode of this season?
@Reckless_weeb The current ep.7 cover chapter 86-89. According to MAL, this season has 13episodes. We have like 6 eps left. If we are averaging each episode cover 4chapters from manga, then we will ended up at chapter 113. Which is definitely where the anime will ended. 100% without a shadow of a doubt. I believe everyone who read the manga will agreed with me as well.

But here is the tough to swallow part...we all have to pray the BD sell really really well to warrant 3rd season, because this is the curse of most romance anime, you know it, i know it, so please....pray really hard that the production company do not close this book and call it a day.

There is so many more great thing happened after chapter 113, so please do not deprave us from the best part of romance genre.
Baron85Feb 23, 8:09 AM
Feb 23, 8:28 AM
Jul 2021
Baron85 said:
@Reckless_weeb The current ep.7 cover chapter 86-89. According to MAL, this season has 13episodes. We have like 6 eps left. If we are averaging each episode cover 4chapters from manga, then we will ended up at chapter 113. Which is definitely where the anime will ended. 100% without a shadow of a doubt. I believe everyone who read the manga will agreed with me as well.

But here is the tough to swallow part...we all have to pray the BD sell really really well to warrant 3rd season, because this is the curse of most romance anime, you know it, i know it, so please....pray really hard that the production company do not close this book and call it a day.

There is so many more great thing happened after chapter 113, so please do not deprave us from the best part of romance genre.

I'd die if they don't adapt S3, I'm so in love with this show 😭
Feb 23, 9:57 AM

Nov 2007
Reply to Reckless_weeb
Baron85 said:

I'd die if they don't adapt S3, I'm so in love with this show 😭
@Reckless_weeb The worst part about romance anime has always been this hurdle. It doesnt matter how popular the series is (think about how popular Kimi ni Todoke, or Kaguya sama) what happened after you hit the climax? Yes, absolutely nothing....gone with the wind, despite the manga still have so much more to tell. Let's just hope they dont drop this...
Feb 23, 7:24 PM
Jul 2021
Baron85 said:
@Reckless_weeb The worst part about romance anime has always been this hurdle. It doesnt matter how popular the series is (think about how popular Kimi ni Todoke, or Kaguya sama) what happened after you hit the climax? Yes, absolutely nothing....gone with the wind, despite the manga still have so much more to tell. Let's just hope they dont drop this...

They finished Takagi san with a proper ending, let's hope they do the same to this ✌🏼

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do girls like Yamada really exist? ( 1 2 )

Zarutaku - Jan 21

80 by Gator »»
Yesterday, 8:22 AM

» Season 3?

martingunnarsson - Mar 30

26 by Gator »»
Yesterday, 8:19 AM

Poll: » R u satisfied or disappointed ( 1 2 3 )

Hickykissy - Mar 31

100 by Gator »»
Yesterday, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Mar 30

353 by Gator »»
Yesterday, 8:00 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 23

128 by Gator »»
Yesterday, 7:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.