Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Do you want your waifu or husbando to sweat a lot like Sayuri?
Feb 14, 2:32 AM

Sep 2016
I couldn't imagine anything better than her heavenly scent all over the place.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Feb 14, 2:41 AM

Apr 2021
Zarutaku said:
I couldn't imagine anything better than her heavenly scent all over the place.

It’s a fictional story dude… come on
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Feb 14, 3:29 AM
Jul 2021
in certain situations, yes.
Feb 14, 3:43 AM
Dec 2020
idc as long as she is Sayuri๐Ÿ˜„
Feb 14, 3:48 AM
Nov 2023
It’s perfectly natural. As long as she knows how to use a shower or bath, I’m not complaining!
Feb 14, 6:00 AM
Nov 2022
I don't mind at all
Feb 14, 6:05 AM

Jan 2009
im not watching this show but i do not mind my waifu sweating a lot
Feb 14, 6:09 AM

Mar 2023
Interesting fetish - sweat...

No, I wouldn't want my waifu to sweat. It's not gross, but it's unpleasant for both parties and would have to conserve water in the shower.
Feb 14, 8:07 AM

Dec 2021
I mean, as long as it's not coming out at like gallons per minute, then I guess it wouldn't be bad enough to explicitly say no to (Though I wouldn't exactly want it). Stink is stink though, so she better cover that BO.
Daviljoe193Feb 14, 8:12 AM
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. ๐Ÿ™‚ But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.
Feb 14, 8:48 AM
May 2021
doesnt matter either way, would i prefer her to sweat tons? no but if she did i wouldn't be grossed out
Feb 14, 12:57 PM
Sep 2023
Omarumba said:
Interesting fetish - sweat...

No, I wouldn't want my waifu to sweat. It's not gross, but it's unpleasant for both parties and would have to conserve water in the shower.

wait why would you have to conserve water in the shower? if I sweat more than a normal person I would not think twice about having multiple showers a day to feel fresh. unless I lived somewhere with a water shortage it should not be any problem.
Feb 14, 2:47 PM

Jun 2009
the ones acting like this is some desirable stuff are such creepy weirdos omg, I do sweat a lot irl and I can assure you, no one likes that and nothing about that is sexy
y'all are delulu from all your weird hentais for believing woman sweat is something heavenly ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Feb 14, 3:19 PM

Sep 2016
Reply to ScrewFiction
the ones acting like this is some desirable stuff are such creepy weirdos omg, I do sweat a lot irl and I can assure you, no one likes that and nothing about that is sexy
y'all are delulu from all your weird hentais for believing woman sweat is something heavenly ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
@ScrewFiction Believe it or not but there are quite a few horndogs who are crazy for the natural fragrance of sweat, it's all about the chemistry.
Feb 14, 5:28 PM
Sep 2021
โ˜ ๏ธโ˜ ๏ธโ˜ ๏ธ
Feb 14, 8:48 PM

Feb 2023
Ngl...I actually really like how they made Sayuri the sweaty awkward gamer girl. Something about her seems so realistic.

And yes...to answer your question...since Sayuri is best girl, I don't mind that she gets a lil sweaty...lol
Feb 14, 10:13 PM
Jan 2022
oh!hell yeah. She looks majestic. sayurin is genuinely a very caring and sweet waifu.
Feb 15, 7:13 AM
Oct 2022
kinda a pain to clean it up
Feb 15, 8:25 AM

Jun 2009
Reply to Zarutaku
@ScrewFiction Believe it or not but there are quite a few horndogs who are crazy for the natural fragrance of sweat, it's all about the chemistry.
@Zarutaku Ngl I have a hard time believing this, especially bc it makes me wonder where those crazy bastards are irl, bc I've never met them lmao
So I started thinking, is it a cultural thing? People here are so appalled by every ounce of own odor and everyone, even the men, usually drown in parfume or the likes
Then again, Japan is the country that even has a title for this, "Smell Harassment", since they don't want you to smell like anything at all, so no body odor, no perfume, no deodorant, maximal soap odor and nothing else.

So I'm having a really hard time understanding where this fetish comes from is what I'm saying lol
Feb 15, 8:38 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to ScrewFiction
@Zarutaku Ngl I have a hard time believing this, especially bc it makes me wonder where those crazy bastards are irl, bc I've never met them lmao
So I started thinking, is it a cultural thing? People here are so appalled by every ounce of own odor and everyone, even the men, usually drown in parfume or the likes
Then again, Japan is the country that even has a title for this, "Smell Harassment", since they don't want you to smell like anything at all, so no body odor, no perfume, no deodorant, maximal soap odor and nothing else.

So I'm having a really hard time understanding where this fetish comes from is what I'm saying lol
@ScrewFiction You might have met a few already but they didn't dare to admit that they like it because they were afraid it would come over as weird/gross/creepy, most people keep their kinks a secret to avoid potential stigma.

ZarutakuFeb 15, 5:18 PM
Feb 15, 8:15 PM
Mar 2022
ScrewFiction said:

It’s easier to be open about kinks on the internet than irl.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 19

75 by Fortress_Maximus »»
7 hours ago

» Tsubasa's Personality

FiddlePie - Jan 27

40 by Gator »»
Today, 8:44 AM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 25

113 by Gator »»
Today, 8:29 AM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 18

105 by Gator »»
Today, 8:00 AM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 11

50 by Gator »»
Yesterday, 8:49 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.