Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 6, 2:51 PM

Feb 2024
I won't get to see the gates of heaven with this one
Mar 11, 5:05 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
From mother to baby... just for Haruka to piss herself in front on Korisu, damn lol
Mar 11, 5:14 PM

Jan 2021
this is....
How should I put it in words....

art?
Like...
Idk

Mar 12, 3:18 PM

Sep 2014
This is what I feared when they introduced Neroalice, not the baby stuff, worse! Not enough screentime for best girl Utena!

The pacing of this show is just genuinely good, it neither feels rushed nor slow, it just feel satisfying.

Also, Im addicted to the OP and ED now.

PS: looking forward to the next ep, Azure is already the biggest sub out of all of them, this can only go well
Comander-07Mar 12, 3:28 PM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Mar 19, 6:39 AM

Oct 2017
Poor Magenta, oof. More fetish stuff and nice Sulfur backstory.
Mar 20, 10:24 AM

Nov 2017
Baby play? For real fetishes are crazy here 😂
Mar 28, 2:35 AM
Aug 2020
Well, I'm glad that we got the baby play episode out of the way.
Mar 28, 8:26 AM
Jan 2023
Corisu gave Magenta the weirdest therapy session ever
Mar 29, 9:58 AM

Aug 2019
smalldom.
haruka is a masochist as well, huh :D

been a while since we got utena's sadism. it was great and funny seeing her fall further so i wish thered be more of that.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 3, 4:24 PM

Jan 2020
I will NEVER recover from this episode
Apr 6, 5:08 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Wow even if no golden shower on-screen she opened her leg like that already hot enough. A fierce battle, Azure said? Lmao yes its indeed a fierce hot battle. Man i am sweating hard. After the doctor play, thank you very much for this baby play as well, Neroarisu.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 16, 4:32 AM
Jul 2023
HOLY CRAP, thats it, thats the review
May 9, 12:03 PM
Aug 2020
This is fucking peak!!! Nothing can beat this
May 12, 5:28 AM
Mar 2019
This is PEAK. This is what the entire anime industry was working for. John ANIME came by and directed this masterpiece. I can't believe I got the priviledge to actually watch this. I am in tears. I wish I could give a rating above 10.
May 18, 7:19 PM
Feb 2017
So much anime-only content this episode. Kind of weird the aspects of characters they decided to accentuate (or practically make up) while forgoing others. Honestly, this adaptation is making me feel like the directors/producers misunderstood a lot of what made the manga so good. It's not just about the ecchi, despite what it seems.
May 18, 9:49 PM

Aug 2019
Honestly this episode made me like Kaoruko's character more, it highlighted what made her so unique to the Tres Magia and her feelings for them, and why she feels so much like a wild card in the group, also the way she beat the shit out of the monster with a brick while swearing like a sailor was funny as shit to me.

Korisu once again showing how her intentions are more or less innocent and genuine but maybe in a wild way? She really wanted to return the favour to Haruka, and one way or another she did do it and Haruka seemed down so i guess fair game?
May 19, 12:03 PM

Feb 2015
And it happened, the anime wandered into complete trash territory. Abandoning all claims to a coherent plot, to even having a plot and a corresponding character arc. I rate this episode a 0 out 10. Delete it, erase it, make it go out of existence, and nothing would be lost.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» any wholesome yuri in this one?

tragedydesu - May 24

20 by DX_impulse »»
Yesterday, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 27

136 by DazeFire »»
May 31, 3:51 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 20

85 by Vendy13 »»
May 28, 10:51 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 13

80 by Vendy13 »»
May 28, 10:26 PM

» Curious about Venalita goals

AlexAnonim - May 25

2 by UnknownTwinkie »»
May 28, 4:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.