Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 29, 5:59 PM

Nov 2014
To be honest I dont know from where to start.

For the first time I see in anime, the MC actually losing his virginity, I watched a lot animes with same genre. But that never was happen before. Enough with the joke.

Let start from the start.

THe MC was kinda good guy, he defense a school-mate and got worst bully as possible. He lock himself in home to avoid any kind contact and try to forget. But Instead to recovery from the bullying he got worst, eventually after years was kick-off of the house. In attempt to save a girl and two boys from the truck, he got himself killed. And got regenerate in another world as a baby.

Soo the point is here.

He kept the memories and was waiting his body to grow up. The issue is here. He was decent person in the previously life. And he let to become pervert. What I mean, he start to show up his dirty smile, stealing panties etc. Remember he still has memories.
Maybe from the all sucking his mom's titts was kill something in him and born something else. Normally human being forgetting these memories when we growing up.

I'll skip the whole traveling in demon continent. In the end of Season-1 he had his moment with Eris and in early morning Eris left Rudy's tent. When Rudy wake up he found out he was alone and Eris was left him alone. In the end Eris was in love with Rudy, but Rudy did not know that, and he misunderstood and felt devoted.

MC's mentality is on grow man at 35yo(i dont remember exact number) but for him that was the first real love, the real thing. He felt bad. Eris was 16yo and instead to stay together with Rudy and become together strong. She choose to leave him without a single word. That why she is still childish. If Rudy was not lost himself in feelings he could predict that. With other words he is double of her ages. But when the hearth is speaking you cannot do nothing about it. And Rudy felt in despair and misery.

*What are you thinking about his sexual act with Eris, do you think that is pedophile, when Rudy soul is 35yo and Eris is 16yo+. Maybe if she was with few year more younger could be a problem. Today legal age is 18/21 depends of the country. But if you check out the history back in 100years in past. People was making kids at 15-16 because there was no time, and people was making many kids because you are not sure how many will survive. For example if you had 6 kids maybe 3 of them will die before even reach 18yo. Basically no time to waste. Maybe even if they was waiting for 18-21yo we may not exist today.

Season 2: Depression and erectile dysfunction

I'll try to spend less words now.

He got healed by his closed friend, a friend who can trust and knew never will be betrayed.

I will not speak about Sara, because doesn't matter. She was childish like Eris.

That season was more about Sylphie and Rudy. Syphie's apprehension if Rudy still remember he, if he still have feelings about her. The fear of the show herself to Rudy.
Rudy's depression of left alone, delusion of family with Eris. Trying to stand up and find his lost family members and also Sylphie, a friend which he spend his time in absolutely freedom and joy. All sad feelings is a burden, huge weight on his shoulders. Pure suffer to unknown and how will find them. Before the incident wiht mass teleportation, he was in dream life in peace, and now he trying his best to kinda go back there.

Once again, I watched a lot Animes with such index of story, but I never saw a anime with so deep meanings. Most of them was unfinished story and never had a chance to become something more. Of course there have few stupid and awful things, but after all they must to sell the story. But in the whole view that anime is amazing!

I'll not speak about the gods because they doesn't matter yet, maybe in future episodes.
ps: sorry for my English.
LostInLoveJan 29, 10:26 PM
Jan 29, 6:05 PM
Jan 2023
i completely agree, i hope they make a censored wash version so I can recommend the anime to my friends without looking like a pervert
Jan 29, 7:03 PM
Apr 2022
It just keeps getting better and better in the LN 👌🏻👌🏻
Jan 29, 7:59 PM
Jun 2023
well i agree with you,i can say it's one of my favourite animes, season 1 was good , and i like action , anime and story, but season 2 was dope for sure, he was a grown old man ,he had love and rejection+getting on depression is fine but when?? he was in a situation where he even don't know that his mother, father, sister and many more alive or dead, he didn't even think about them lol, he wasn't a child brhh, even after knowing he wasn't searching as good as he was seriously serching for his waifus. it's kind of annoying to see that.and it's not like he only likes one women either.and season 2 only had his bullshit. i know that season 2 was for character development but don't spend a whole season for just that .i think.over all it's very good, it's my one of the favourite anime but i don't wanna see it get reuind.thats all.
Jan 29, 10:52 PM

Jul 2015
Actually, the bullying portion in Japan, that's where you're wrong. You might have not know, because adaptation cut some crucial context, but the whole fault about Rudy's predicament was actually his fault and his alone. (Obviously, bullies as well because they're bullies, but that's besides the point)

Rudy was a very smart and talented, gifted in academics, but he was neglecting his studies due to his lack of discipline and laziness, prioritizing video games over studies. This eventually affected his grades and when it came time for graduation, he could only get accepted to bad school, that is frequented by deliquents and all kinds of troubling youth. Since Rudy was rather timid and meek, It was inevitable, that they will start to bully him sooner or later.
When he eventually locked himself in his room, he refused to take any accountability, thought he did absolutely nothing wrong and was even lashing out on his family and friends until he eventually was completely alone.

This is why so many people think Rudy is "relatable". Rudy made a lot of mistakes, which eventually piled up and came crashing down on him, became irreversible and can blame none but himself. Lot of people find themselves in similar situations and wish they could start over.

Jan 30, 12:39 AM
Apr 2023
LostInLove said:

For the first time I see in anime, the MC actually losing his virginity, I watched a lot animes with same genre. But that never was happen before. Enough with the joke.

THe MC was kinda good guy, he defense a school-mate and got worst bully as possible. He lock himself in home to avoid any kind contact and try to forget. But Instead to recovery from the bullying he got worst, eventually after years was kick-off of the house. In attempt to save a girl and two boys from the truck, he got himself killed. And got regenerate in another world as a baby.

Soo the point is here.

He kept the memories and was waiting his body to grow up. The issue is here. He was decent person in the previously life. And he let to become pervert. What I mean, he start to show up his dirty smile, stealing panties etc. Remember he still has memories.
Maybe from the all sucking his mom's titts was kill something in him and born something else. Normally human being forgetting these memories when we growing up.

I'll skip the whole traveling in demon continent. In the end of Season-1 he had his moment with Eris and in early morning Eris left Rudy's tent. When Rudy wake up he found out he was alone and Eris was left him alone. In the end Eris was in love with Rudy, but Rudy did not know that, and he misunderstood and felt devoted.

MC's mentality is on grow man at 35yo(i dont remember exact number) but for him that was the first real love, the real thing. He felt bad. Eris was 16yo and instead to stay together with Rudy and become together strong. She choose to leave him without a single word. That why she is still childish. If Rudy was not lost himself in feelings he could predict that. With other words he is double of her ages. But when the hearth is speaking you cannot do nothing about it. And Rudy felt in despair and misery.

*What are you thinking about his sexual act with Eris, do you think that is pedophile, when Rudy soul is 35yo and Eris is 16yo+. Maybe if she was with few year more younger could be a problem. Today legal age is 18/21 depends of the country. But if you check out the history back in 100years in past. People was making kids at 15-16 because there was no time, and people was making many kids because you are not sure how many will survive. For example if you had 6 kids maybe 3 of them will die before even reach 18yo. Basically no time to waste. Maybe even if they was waiting for 18-21yo we may not exist today.

He got healed by his closed friend, a friend who can trust and knew never will be betrayed.

I will not speak about Sara, because doesn't matter. She was childish like Eris.

That season was more about Sylphie and Rudy. Syphie's apprehension if Rudy still remember he, if he still have feelings about her. The fear of the show herself to Rudy.
Rudy's depression of left alone, delusion of family with Eris. Trying to stand up and find his lost family members and also Sylphie, a friend which he spend his time in absolutely freedom and joy. All sad feelings is a burden, huge weight on his shoulders. Pure suffer to unknown and how will find them. Before the incident wiht mass teleportation, he was in dream life in peace, and now he trying his best to kinda go back there.

Once again, I watched a lot Animes with such index of story, but I never saw a anime with so deep meanings. Most of them was unfinished story and never had a chance to become something more. Of course there have few stupid and awful things, but after all they must to sell the story. But in the whole view that anime is amazing!

I'll not speak about the gods because they doesn't matter yet, maybe in future episodes.

well, of course because this story is not about a person who reincarnated with overpowered skills but a story where a person starts from ground 0 in a realistic way who has before nothing to lose but now can lose everything and did happen. He got separated from his parents and his only childhood friend(slphy) but MC still continues to search for all them and on this journey he got companions and lost it all again but bro still moves forward.

Well, I'm not gonna tell the full story here. There is one more story like this "Solo leveling" but we all know this & that way different and both are good in their own way. In both series, MCs suffer. One from being weak and another from the fear of the outside world & people.

This is not typical anime but about someone's life.
Jan 30, 10:52 AM
Jul 2022
This show is really good it’s has some issues ofc but rating 9/10 or 10/10 is my rating more like 9/10 it’s always enjoyable and has a really good story and mc I’m dying for season 2 part 2 for the reason above stuff actually has meaning and makes sense and stuff doesn’t just happen b/c it can
Jan 31, 11:14 AM
Mar 2021
LostInLove said:

Soo the point is here.

I mean I respect your opinion but I do disagree with some aspects, honestly my problem with the Eris thing has less to do with her being 15 (Since Rudy was also like 13) and more to do with her being his like first cousin but I Digress. I mean yeah I definitely think this anime does the NEET archetype justice, but I actually don’t like the idea that Rudy was a “good person” in his past life because after all half of the point of the Isekai genre is to become a better person.

Overall MT has had mixed reception from me, I think when the story dives into the more fantastical elements or is just horrifically horny then it gets pretty bad, but when it puts its characters in interesting situations and dynamics the series is at its best
Feb 1, 3:17 AM

Nov 2014
@BETTY_ Indeed, that is also weird they are first cousins, but he is 13 on body but 35+/- on soul.

@Piromysl I'm not agree, doesn't matter if you are fail to go in better school, even in private schools have bullies. Everywhere have shit persons, even if you start to work in big company, may not bully you like in schools but attitude will be f annoying.
To be honest, I don't care about NL/Manga because I did not read them, but in Anime adaption they give us only that information.

More important is the family, if the family was more care about him and actually do something about his depression and push him to get out of his room more early the things will be better. Also he has brothers right?! WTF they do?! Why they did not help him to find the bullies and beat them up.
Family have the biggest role in kid's life.

example: There have a school, a high school with zero females in. The school is about agricultural vehicles. I don't know why the parents of a that girl was sign her there (maybe she was kick out of every school in the city idk). The points is, she was 100% sexual harassment in that school, I saw in person in public how her friend or semi-friend-fake-friend touching in front of everyone at P point. The point is not everyone in that school was a bad person, but there have always someone who is it.
Eventually she got pregnant and left the school.
The point here is, the parents fault. And the girl was not told to avoid any kind of such behavior of the boys and if happen she must reported and tell to your parents.

When I was transfer in new school there was few mfs who was try to bully me, eventually I was available to kick one of them of the school, took me few years, but the victory is the victory. I was told by my mother never give up to other mfs.

And that level of bullying in that anime, to make you naked and bind you to the fence is next next next next level of bullying. I don't know what the f you did you be harass so much, or how fk up is the brain are these bullies.
Feb 1, 3:26 AM

Jul 2015
Reply to LostInLove
@BETTY_ Indeed, that is also weird they are first cousins, but he is 13 on body but 35+/- on soul.

@Piromysl I'm not agree, doesn't matter if you are fail to go in better school, even in private schools have bullies. Everywhere have shit persons, even if you start to work in big company, may not bully you like in schools but attitude will be f annoying.
To be honest, I don't care about NL/Manga because I did not read them, but in Anime adaption they give us only that information.

More important is the family, if the family was more care about him and actually do something about his depression and push him to get out of his room more early the things will be better. Also he has brothers right?! WTF they do?! Why they did not help him to find the bullies and beat them up.
Family have the biggest role in kid's life.

example: There have a school, a high school with zero females in. The school is about agricultural vehicles. I don't know why the parents of a that girl was sign her there (maybe she was kick out of every school in the city idk). The points is, she was 100% sexual harassment in that school, I saw in person in public how her friend or semi-friend-fake-friend touching in front of everyone at P point. The point is not everyone in that school was a bad person, but there have always someone who is it.
Eventually she got pregnant and left the school.
The point here is, the parents fault. And the girl was not told to avoid any kind of such behavior of the boys and if happen she must reported and tell to your parents.

When I was transfer in new school there was few mfs who was try to bully me, eventually I was available to kick one of them of the school, took me few years, but the victory is the victory. I was told by my mother never give up to other mfs.

And that level of bullying in that anime, to make you naked and bind you to the fence is next next next next level of bullying. I don't know what the f you did you be harass so much, or how fk up is the brain are these bullies.
@LostInLove You can't really help someone when they stubbornly refuse to get help, which was the case here. His whole family was seen trying to reach and he basically told them to piss off each time.
And example you bright up is irrelevant, because it's incomparable and does not apply here.

Feb 1, 9:37 PM
Sep 2022
He is a pervert who had sex with two underage girls (and harassed other women) by abusing his isekai status.

The first season saved itself via its worldbuilding and the plot was cool if you just ignore every single weirdo perv thing he does to cater to the pervs in the audience.
The second season had nothing of that. It started strong with some self discovery, and that is it. The whole plot was just "he cant pop a boner". Every single episode was a slice of life bit about him not being able to get horny, being scared of being gay or something related to his impotency. He randomly adopts a slave girl and forgets about her for the rest of the season. Literally the only worthwhile thing that happened was "oh he reunited with a loved one!!!" at the last episode, and maybe meeting the masked girl (which isnt mentioned again in the whole season).

The show abandoned whatever made it worthwhile watching in s1 to cater for people who want to imagine they are Rudy and get to legaly touch children 👍
Feb 2, 3:01 PM

Nov 2014
Reply to Piromysl
@LostInLove You can't really help someone when they stubbornly refuse to get help, which was the case here. His whole family was seen trying to reach and he basically told them to piss off each time.
And example you bright up is irrelevant, because it's incomparable and does not apply here.
@Piromysl No, it is your family member you do what is need to do, if you give up to help to your kid is just to admit "i dont care too much effort".

One thing is to try to help to unknown person on street and another thing is to try to help a family member.

@CrazyMalk I don't care about the manga/NL, I did not read it to have a opinion on it, I keep it only TV adaptation. He could be a shit person in NL, that thing I don't care I did not open a topic in NL page.

The whole problem with the boner was a emotional mental block abandoned by Eris. It is depression basically. I don't see why every negative opinion is about his dick, instead of something else...
Feb 2, 3:36 PM
Sep 2022
LostInLove said:
@Piromysl No, it is your family member you do what is need to do, if you give up to help to your kid is just to admit "i dont care too much effort".

One thing is to try to help to unknown person on street and another thing is to try to help a family member.

@CrazyMalk I don't care about the manga/NL, I did not read it to have a opinion on it, I keep it only TV adaptation. He could be a shit person in NL, that thing I don't care I did not open a topic in NL page.

The whole problem with the boner was a emotional mental block abandoned by Eris. It is depression basically. I don't see why every negative opinion is about his dick, instead of something else...

I dont see why you assume I'm talking about the novels, this is directly from what I watched in the anime.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MegamiRem - Sep 24, 2023

455 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2023

300 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 5:35 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2023

225 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Giorgosman13 - Sep 3, 2023

237 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 4:33 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2023

284 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 1:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.