Vinland Saga
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 31, 10:22 PM
Sep 2018
TheCupSlammer said:
gazelle2580 said:

how demon slayer is being so highly rated These days will always remain a mystery to me

i have no problem with people rating demon slayer highly because the majority of the time it looks absolutly fantastic, and that cant be ignored. however for a show to be truely great it needs to have a strong story, which is often lacking in ds. i think the main reason it struggles there is coz it spends barely any time building backstorys for its characters before they end up in conflict with the exception on tanjiro. like if u only tell me why i should care abt a character after they ded it literally doesnt matter what their story is im just not gonna care.

tldr; its highly rated coz ooo cool fight scene my eyes are pleased

yeah obviously the Animation is amazing but thats literally it, there is nothing else in demon slayer that is even remotely above average.
Jan 31, 10:27 PM
Dec 2021
gazelle2580 said:
TheCupSlammer said:

i have no problem with people rating demon slayer highly because the majority of the time it looks absolutly fantastic, and that cant be ignored. however for a show to be truely great it needs to have a strong story, which is often lacking in ds. i think the main reason it struggles there is coz it spends barely any time building backstorys for its characters before they end up in conflict with the exception on tanjiro. like if u only tell me why i should care abt a character after they ded it literally doesnt matter what their story is im just not gonna care.

tldr; its highly rated coz ooo cool fight scene my eyes are pleased

yeah obviously the Animation is amazing but thats literally it, there is nothing else in demon slayer that is even remotely above average.

yeah i can agree with that. i do think tengen and a few of the other hashira have outstanding character designs but overall there aint a lot of substance there. i get similar feelings when i look at solo leveling tbh. got 150 chptrs in and it has a solid premiss and is entertaining but there aint a whole lot of substance. if that production quality went towards something like vinland saga would probs be one of the best anime to ever release.
Feb 1, 1:34 AM
Dec 2015
If not Vinland, Anything should win except JJK and AOT
May 12, 8:20 PM

Oct 2022
we lost to jjk dawg
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2023

380 by VibinRenji »»
Yesterday, 11:01 AM

Poll: » Do you think Thorfinn's worldview is viable?

Shizuna - May 24

27 by zeidXD »»
Yesterday, 4:54 AM

Poll: » Who is the most handsome Vinland Saga man?

Shizuna - May 24

19 by Genesis007AUT »»
May 26, 1:42 PM

Poll: » Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2023

489 by Huperchild »»
May 21, 7:33 PM

Poll: » Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2023

251 by phantom346 »»
May 21, 2:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.