Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 1, 3:14 PM

Sep 2016
RIP Ivy, Sora is the protagonist now.
Mar 29, 4:22 PM
Aug 2023
I'm still liking this anime, but they seemed to put more care into the first episode as this second one feels downgraded. I'm not surprised as a lot of animes seem to put more effort into the first episode.

Well it seems there were two bounty hunters after Ivy after all, last episode I was confused why they only showed one and it seemed like he was having a conversation with himself, which didn't make sense. That was kind of poor execution, and there's a little bit of that this episode as well. When Ivy caught a rat with a trap, I was pretty surprised the anime was showing the rat getting hung, which I thought was to the death. But then it wasn't, Ivy oddly grabs the rat still alive, not letting the trap do it's job (perhaps the trap was not strong enough to kill the rat?). Then oddly we next see the rat dead in her hands before skinning it, I guess she killed it somehow offscreen in a way that didn't leave any visible indication how. It's all really bizarre, would have been much better executed to just have the trap killing the rat, and then Ivy skinning it. It's like the anime had to do it convolutedly to keep the rat's death offscreen, but wanted to show she was using traps. I'm also wondering if the bounty hunter's deaths were some convoluted thing also, why did the tree barf out their bodies? Didn't the tree eat them, or is it's mouth just for show and that's how it kills things? Is it like a venus flytrap? But wouldn't the bodies be sucked dried?

This is seeming more and more like an anime not to be taken so seriously, especially since the wanted poster joke with the varying accuracies. Speaking of which, for an anime with "picking up trash" in it's title, Ivy is sure generating a lot of trash by ripping up wanted posters and throwing them on the ground, as well as just chucking empty potion vials on the ground. I was correct to assume for old magic equipment and potions to be trash that the villagers had to be way more prosperous with the magic for it to be like that. This skill system the world has of everybody given the mundane skill they're good at by gods is unique, but I remember seeing it once before in another anime. I don't remember what anime that was, but it was pretty crazy like weapon proficiency skills also. I just remember some kid being framed for using his "bullying" or "fist punching" skill, and that skills influence the owner against their will, like it made the kid more aggressive when he normally wouldn't have been. (Edit: I came across that anime I was referencing, it's "Banished from the Hero's Party" ep.3)

Finally, seeing this in the OP made me cringe even though I consider myself having a pretty high tolerance. Lets hope those four guys thinks the MC is a guy, otherwise the reverse harem trope is getting way too out of control.

Garrett_DarkApr 7, 6:48 AM
Apr 9, 1:39 AM
Jun 2022
Nice , A Healer Slime . Something Interesting Should Happen In Next Episode Or It Will Be Another Drop.
Apr 23, 4:34 AM

Feb 2021
Sadly that he must leave that town... and I just about know that He's a man :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 8, 10:23 AM

Apr 2021
It was a cute episode, I'm sure I'll watch it until the end... she was getting along so well in that city.
May 28, 8:12 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Nice OP visuals, they go very nicely with the uplifting song, it also compliment the calm ED nicely. And this episode was a bit more on the chill side overall with Ivy killing field mice and selling them to buy bread with those nice villagers, which was a world of difference compared to where she came from. And it seemed like she could keep this up for a while until she noticed the wanted posters make their way into that village, although no one recognized it was her she still couldn’t interact with the villagers like she used to, but I guess really she’s lucky her “boy” disguise is working, although she still looks girly to me lol.

And after booking it from the village she encountered a tree monster that killed those guys hunting her from before, and she thankfully escaped but not without suffering a nasty wound on her wrist, if only she didn’t waste 4 whole potions on that little scratch on her face earlier lol. And then we got a “cliffhanger” where Ivy assumed Sora who had just eaten potions earlier was going to do the same to her, idk about anyone else but I don’t think that’s gonna happen lol.
May 29, 11:38 AM
Jan 2023
They definitely kept up with the amazing visuals.

Ivy found that there are actually good people out there, but was scared away from the village by the adventurers and the fact that more wanted posters were put up.

Sora got bigger and turns out he can eat blue potions and also heal humans.

Also what the heck was the deal with that giant tree, seriously?
May 31, 2:33 PM

Nov 2019
Seems like Ivy was enjoying her sweet life before the hinters started showing up in the town. The baker and butcher both had Femicia’s wanted poster displayed in their stores. Ivy leaves the village and discovers a man eating tree.

so far it’s not bad, progress is slow but it isn’t trying to be multi faceted.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi wo Hajimemashita. Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 16

67 by TheColonel76 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi wo Hajimemashita. Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 2

61 by TheColonel76 »»
Jun 3, 4:58 PM

Poll: » Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi wo Hajimemashita. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 29

77 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 1, 4:02 AM

Poll: » Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi wo Hajimemashita. Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 22

43 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 1, 2:46 AM

Poll: » Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi wo Hajimemashita. Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 15

34 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 1, 2:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.