Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 20, 5:36 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Utena has a new evil partner, Kiwi, also seems adorable!!!
kekeke
Jan 20, 6:29 AM
Oct 2023
I really enjoied this episode
Jan 20, 2:25 PM
Oct 2019
This is actually peak
Jan 20, 6:51 PM

Mar 2015
Damn this show continues to deliver. I regret dropping the manga
Jan 20, 11:49 PM

Aug 2020
Reply to EcchiGodMamster
i KNEW this would EASILY be a GIGACHAD anime, BUT

this show is more GIGACHAD than Slave as of right now

200% PEAK FICTION
@EcchiGodMamster
Keep scrolling
Jan 21, 6:09 AM

May 2022
Did not think Id be enjoying this show, but I am! It's naughty as all hell, but it also has genuinely fun and great looking characters. Great animation, action and funny scenarios that make for a very entertaining watch. Also the voice actors are seriously killing it. So I'm happy to say Ill be watching this one entirely!
LordKirkisJan 21, 6:14 AM
Jan 21, 8:57 AM
Jan 2015
Another great episode, good to see a new character. This series looks much better than I initially thought it will be. Stoked to see the next episode!
Jan 21, 10:05 AM
Aug 2017
It was awesome i love how Kiwi loves our Baiser-chan <3
Jan 21, 11:16 PM
Aug 2016
i love every bit. the animation, voice and the story
Jan 21, 11:37 PM

Jul 2017
Venolita brings Utena to Enormita's HQ Nacht Base, and as much as she wants to escape out, she's introduced to a fellow member: Kiwi Araga. She's quite the cunning character.

Kiwi Araga, the Explosive Leoparde, tests Magia Baiser on her conviction to keep Tres Magia out of the picture, and her insanity to adorableness strikes Kiwi at her core, being more insane than her. Though this is their first meeting, Utena doesn't forget her charms, and instead, Kiwi comes to Earth, brandished into her school as the typical transfer student.

The first "date" of Utena and Kiwi as friends, the former is not too used to eating with friends, and the latter...she hates magical girls for a being, and that attracted Venolita straight in since she isn't getting all of the attention from her socials. And an innocent transformation, forces Tres Magia to confront them both, with Kiwi facing Sulfur and Magenta, while Utena faces Azure for the second time. Once again, she gets entangled, and this time, Utena targeting her boobs for a sadist moment, Azure compliments being a masochist, and lucky for Kiwi, Utena's runaway tactic at least helps them both escape. The figurine can be bought another time, though Kiwi is such a fanatic...staying at a love hotel lols.

I have to admit that this is the degenerate season, this show does it justice.
Jan 23, 12:10 AM

Sep 2016
Well Venalita made a good deed with Kiwi-chan, she was about to descend into lewd posting madness, he stopped her from doing so, what a hero
bruh
Jan 23, 4:27 AM

Dec 2016
Kiwi really wanted to post CP publicly?! She was lucky that Venalita stopped her at the last minute, it would have followed her for years and had a very negative impact on her life. I personally know two such cases (but slightly different) and in the best case scenario, Kiwi would only have to change schools.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.98/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.166/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.88/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.65/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.54/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Jan 23, 4:38 AM

Dec 2016
Reply to FullyCharged
Well Venalita made a good deed with Kiwi-chan, she was about to descend into lewd posting madness, he stopped her from doing so, what a hero
@FullyCharged

ngl, I'm surprised more people aren't talking more about this scene... like this one photo would irreversibly destroy her life.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.98/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.166/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.88/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.65/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.54/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Jan 23, 6:36 PM
Dec 2016
Holy shit this show is so peak.
Jan 23, 7:41 PM

Oct 2010
This episode made me wonder if sadism could induce the suspension bridge effect since it could have similar results (fear, adrenaline, etc.).
Jan 23, 11:07 PM

Feb 2020
Kiwi-chan is so funny and adorable. :3 She and Utena looked cute together. <3

Poor Azure. :P
Jan 24, 11:22 PM

Sep 2013
New character introduced. More shenanigans. More crazy fanservice
sic mundus
Jan 26, 8:04 PM
Sep 2019
Reply to Softhenic03
People say the first impression is the last impression, and now think what kind of impression that new “bad” girl had on Utena when she welcomed her in their base with a bomb… a BOMB of all things lol. Goes without saying she just didn’t stop there, I mean that torture while asking why she fights Tres magia was… anything but a punishment lol.

Though liked how Utena fought back with her own “determination”, the determination to screw other people lol. She accepted it I mean, in loud and clear words. Extreme sadism aside, guess Kiwi doesn’t mind it either. That expression said it all. Later when she decided to hang out with Utena kind of confirms it too.

Her name being Kiwi is kind of hilarious for a reason tho. But still that’s nothing compared to her reason for hating magical girls, and moreover the way she was recruited by that mascot… let people have privacy you dark doll!

Chef’s kiss to the green girl segment, I mean she’s totally into it lol. Though please no love making in love hotels, for now at least.
Softhenic03 said:
Though please no love making in love hotels, for now at least.

Why not? That's the best part...
Jan 26, 8:04 PM
Sep 2019
@Ayakaxiao aww, we all know you liked it deep down. <3
Jan 26, 8:06 PM
Sep 2019
Utena is building her harem, yay!
Would love if they actually do sth in the love hotel, but probably not. aww man.
Feb 1, 11:45 AM

Apr 2021
It's good, I was very ecchi, meeting the new girl, they make quite a couple, and they got along very easily, and in the end she didn't even want to go to the love hotel xD. We retreat for a while but those heroines don't lose sight of what to expect.
Feb 5, 6:41 AM
Jan 2024
Fun, full with nice fan service and humour
Feb 8, 8:57 AM
Jul 2022
The storyline isn't bad
Feb 8, 11:15 AM

Jan 2018
Utena has added a new doll to her collection 👀👀
Feb 10, 3:27 PM

Mar 2010
I'm aroused and relaxed at the same time, shits just so off its on if you know what I mean.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 12, 4:34 PM

Jul 2021
This show is crazy with its fan service (the booty shots are nice)

Feb 12, 9:46 PM

Sep 2022
I love Kiwi-chan's energy. She's so cute when she is in a pouty mood and pretty much cute at everything she does when she is not transformed. I have a feeling Kiwi-chan might be in love with Utena-chan, but I got to watch more episodes to see if their relationship ever escalates.

I also found Kiwi-chan's backstory of becoming a villain kind of funny too. And my god she looks like she was about to masturbate when Venalita was finding villains to recruit.
Feb 13, 6:47 AM

Nov 2015
New character summons a crazy amount of guns just like my main home girl Homura. Instant cool points.
Feb 26, 12:42 PM
Nov 2018
100% anime of the year
Feb 27, 6:24 PM

May 2022
I have two questions:

- What am I watching?
- Why am I still watching?

Please, help me.
Mar 1, 12:10 AM

Dec 2018
Utena has a girlfriend 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

She and Kiwi are a perfect match for each other. And I love how cute and jealous Kiwi is😍😍

Sayo isn't even trying anymore. She just throws herself in front of Utena because she wants her to ravage her body again Hehehehehehe She is my well-behaved little lesbian

And to finish it up Kiwi drags Utena to a Love Hotel to have some lesbian fun,,,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Mar 3, 5:03 PM

Nov 2013
lol i regret not watching this episode before making my seasonal signature, i'm sure Kiwi would have been picked, she is so FUNNY WTF
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 6, 2:20 PM

Feb 2024
Weirdest romance I've ever seen, and I love it
Mar 9, 2:39 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lol Minakami still got the BDSM treatment from Utena, I like this Kiwi girl, definitely a crazy (and lewd) one
Mar 11, 6:12 AM

Sep 2014
Shy sadist beeing a possible character combination is news to me, but Im glad it exists! I think even without the ecchi part this might just be my favourite show right now, the character relations alone are already gold. And a magical girl anime from the side of the villains? Who are actually "evil" instead of beeing the heroes again? Yes please!
And in this specific setting the ecchi really adds to the overall charm.

This show is pure gold.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Mar 18, 10:35 AM
Feb 2014
utena finally fully awakens
Mar 19, 6:47 PM
Feb 2024
MUITO FODA! ESPERO VER MAIS 3 TEMPORADAS DE 60 EPISODIOS
Mar 29, 8:45 AM

Aug 2019
yep sayo has completely lost it :D

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 31, 5:19 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh boy here goes Koga Aoi doing an ecchi yuri character. She's cute, got a nice pair of boobs, and hot ass.

I like how she just straight up love Utena, she's truly loveable after all.

Another Tres Magia meeting lead to another Azure sekuhara scene which ofc making the girl really likes her boobs to be harassed lmao

Well Utena seems to denied Kiwi lustful ask. Wonder when Utena just let the perversion goes beyond the limit...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 5, 10:06 AM
Jun 2022
Yeah , am out . bye bye girls!

Apr 12, 1:32 PM

Apr 2019
i've got a fague feeling they all got a screw loose except magenta. azure is such a sub lmao

Maybe watching, maybe reading, probably living
Apr 22, 5:07 PM
Playing LGE

Jun 2017
Kiwi's my favorite, was so looking forward to her intro~!<3 X'39
Shipping her and Utena soo hard!!!!
May 1, 1:46 PM
Apr 2024
estubo bacan mi compa ademas me gusta la nueva a pesar que tiene poco culo
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Feb 28

90 by Code0018 »»
May 21, 11:38 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Feb 21

101 by Code0018 »»
May 20, 10:40 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Softhenic03 - Feb 14

126 by AkiFosu »»
May 20, 2:31 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Softhenic03 - Feb 7

116 by AkiFosu »»
May 19, 12:03 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Aversa - Jan 31

173 by AkiFosu »»
May 19, 7:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.