Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 16, 1:45 AM
Oct 2020
I've read tens of chapters of the manga and watched the first episode, but the informations she gave always end up being useless or can't be used due to some circumstances. Sometimes I wonder if it's just her character being dumb or does she not want to betray her kingdom?
Jan 16, 1:55 AM

Apr 2021
RealNath said:
I've read tens of chapters of the manga and watched the first episode, but the informations she gave always end up being useless or can't be used due to some circumstances. Sometimes I wonder if it's just her character being dumb or does she not want to betray her kingdom?

Maybe they are not asking the right questions?

Or maybe the enemy king doesn’t know how to use the information ?

Or maybe this princes is a brilliant strategist when her stomach is growling?
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Jan 16, 2:00 AM

Jul 2015
I was wondering the same thing, that Princess might be playing 4D chess here, but I think it is more likely, that all information Princess gives them will end up being inaccurate, outdated or overall worthless.

Jan 16, 2:25 AM

Mar 2021
sounds more like Tortura's got skill issues!!
Jan 16, 2:34 AM

Jul 2020
I think you're overthinking the show a bit lol. It doesnt feel like the type of show where something like this would be the case at least.

Jan 16, 4:55 AM
Dec 2021
its possible she only knows useless information, tho that wouldnt make a lot of sense
Jan 16, 7:05 AM
Jun 2020
Maybe the kingdom never gave her important info because they knew her well enough.
Jan 16, 10:44 AM
Apr 2022
The real answer is that it's the joke, everybody that have part in the torture are dumb but competent to make the stake very low

making it the opposite of it will not fit the vibe the show trying to give

But the in-universe answer is the princess is very out of touch that she doesn't realize what the information will be used for,so she just spout anything on top of her head,and yeah down the line she actually give useful information but again something need to be in the way and the info just got thrown into trash
Jan 16, 11:50 AM
Jan 2022
Largo_ said:
I think you're overthinking the show a bit lol. It doesnt feel like the type of show where something like this would be the case at least.

Yeah this, it just isn’t that type of show. It’s a switch off and enjoy a fun little comedy.
Jan 16, 1:14 PM

Nov 2013
Can't be intentional lol, in the latest episode the princess gave out a pretty significant secret. One of the gates are guarded poorly on Wednesdays, meaning it's a weakness demons can exploit to infiltrate. But, turns out demon King cares about cram school more lol. Demons apparently don't give a shit about invading humans, the same way they don't actually torture princess.
Jan 17, 12:39 AM
Dec 2022
it honestly sounded like the guy up top was making erroneous excuses. like some of that Information was definitely valuable enough. especially since the strongest soldier shown was the princess he just looks incompetent wasting everyone's time. granted the princess isn't much better either. the only ones who comes out looking decent thus far have been Tortura, her coworkers and the talking sword
Jan 17, 5:16 AM
Jan 2024
I've caught up to the manga, and even the fans make jokes about if she really wants to free or not. This is is one of those shows similar to Bocchi The Rock where the over the top explanations really make it shine. It's best to turn your brain off and enjoy this.
Jan 17, 7:40 AM

Sep 2009
It a comedy. Stop over thinking.
Jan 17, 10:03 PM
Aug 2018
gave 4 rating cause because of kido things she gives info about their armny that's lowest of low
Jan 18, 4:44 AM

Oct 2011
I think you're overthink it... it's just for the gag... most times they don't even tell us the information they got, just to keep the status quo...
"we can't use this information, let's keep torturing her"

sometimes, the information being useless, or the Demon army not being able to use it because silly reasons, is the gag
Jan 22, 10:29 PM
Oct 2019
Sounds like Tortura skill issues LMAO
Jan 23, 12:41 AM

Jan 2013
with each passing episode i keep increasing the playback speed. such an infuriating stupid anime.
Mar 26, 5:58 PM
Jul 2008
People who said Tortura got skill issues seems never watched the anime in the first place. She have 100% success rate lol.

Back to the question, she gave some pretty good informations like ultimate weapon, but the demon king was just too scared to use it lol.

She can escape anytime she wants, she can unchained the ball chain herself.
They didn't even bother to cuff her hand and provide her with her sword alongside her all the time.

This is just gag anime, no need to think hard lol.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12

37 by Netbug »»
May 30, 7:51 PM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25

54 by Apreggi »»
May 29, 9:35 PM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 18

33 by Apreggi »»
May 29, 9:10 PM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11

35 by Apreggi »»
May 29, 8:52 PM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 4

36 by Apreggi »»
May 29, 8:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.