Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Chained Soldier
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 16, 10:14 AM
Feb 2023
Mainnus said:
Endlessly source of enjoyment can be drawn from this episode.

The world building are pretty neat too,

lmao. best scene in episode
Jan 16, 10:15 AM
Feb 2023
Inexplicable said:
not gonna lie, this is kind of boring compared to the other ecchi airing this season. I mean, it's okay, but it just isn't funny.

what other ecchi anime do you like?
Jan 16, 11:10 AM

Jul 2020
Reply to iamlegion804
Inexplicable said:
not gonna lie, this is kind of boring compared to the other ecchi airing this season. I mean, it's okay, but it just isn't funny.

what other ecchi anime do you like?
@iamlegion804 From this season, Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete, Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari, Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi (not really tagged as ecchi but has some pretty nice scenes)
Jan 16, 11:23 AM
Feb 2023
Inexplicable said:
@iamlegion804 From this season, Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete, Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari, Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi (not really tagged as ecchi but has some pretty nice scenes)

yea just watched gushing over magical girls and liked it, way better than chained. I'll have to check out the other ones. thanks
Jan 16, 1:50 PM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
weird hentai anime xD
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Jan 16, 2:44 PM
Jul 2021

The man is treated as an object, it's very annoying.
Jan 16, 5:57 PM

Apr 2016
Reply to JayTCU
Overall much better than episode 1. Even though scenes are being skipped I liked the pacing better in this episode. I just hope going forward they don’t cut context like they did here. A lot of Mato and Shuuki details were left out. PS don’t expose yourself as a pedo for being mad they left out NSFW nei in the hot springs. The weirdo quota has been met this week.
@JayTCU You realize all of the girls are highschoolers, right? The anime showed nipples for the blue-haired girl which wasn't in the manga. Are you willingly watching a show you think has "pedo" imagery or are you just baiting?
Jan 17, 3:33 PM

Nov 2015
bro is a grower :skullemoji:
apparently they skipped some stuff from the manga which is concerning.
Jan 18, 8:35 PM
Jan 2024
Reply to HajimeNozomiUwU
@JayTCU You realize all of the girls are highschoolers, right? The anime showed nipples for the blue-haired girl which wasn't in the manga. Are you willingly watching a show you think has "pedo" imagery or are you just baiting?
@HajimeNozomiUwU I don't really think someone with even a half sane mind would whine over not seeing the nipples of an 11 year old kid.
Jan 20, 11:12 AM
Nov 2023
Bro WHAT THE FUCK is with all the sexism in this anime??!!!????
Like what even the fuck do you mean by a "man like you this" and "man like you that"
And if it's supposed to be a joke, then I'm not laughing, like seriously FUCK THIS SHOW MAN and FUCK THE AUTHOR'S DISGUSTING FETISH OF DEGRADING MEN!!!!!
FUCK THAT GUY 🤬🤬🤬

AND not just humiliation but ATTEMPTED RAPE too!!!!
YEAH NAHH FUCK THIS!!!!! I'M OUTTA HERE, I CAN'T TORTURE MYSELF ANY SECOND MORE....

SERIOUSLY FUCKKKKKK THIS!!!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Jan 20, 11:18 AM
Nov 2023
Reply to karrotStick
Softhenic03 said:
I mean he’s so content with his current life, that not only is he doing cleaning and cooking for those girls, but is already on his way to become someone else’s slave too…?
That's a better life he is living than all of us here tbf.
@karrotStick NO ITS FUCKING NOT!!! Get some self respect in your life for god's sake.

Cuz dying is better than this "life" that you are calling better. SERIOUSLY WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU DUDE 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Jan 20, 12:13 PM

Dec 2017
Reply to Lucif-JJ
@karrotStick NO ITS FUCKING NOT!!! Get some self respect in your life for god's sake.

Cuz dying is better than this "life" that you are calling better. SERIOUSLY WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU DUDE 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
@Lucif-JJ I absolutely agree with your sentiment, being dead is really better than having any "life" in this world.
❝Kabo-chan is ran by the MAL staff team and does not respond to individual comments made on her profile.❞
I was immensely devastated.
Jan 20, 12:48 PM

Jan 2011
My man is a Guile main and he lost a very winnable matchup to a Cammy player? He must be that person hunts noobs online.

Outside of that, I thought this was okay but this show comes off as sexist as I don't like how Shushu talks to our main guy. It's cruel, unfunny, and just shitty. I wasn't laughing at her bullshit at all. That sucks since her power is pretty cool.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Jan 20, 7:55 PM
Nov 2023
Reply to karrotStick
@Lucif-JJ I absolutely agree with your sentiment, being dead is really better than having any "life" in this world.
@karrotStick Come on man... You know I didn't mean it like that, I mean one day we all have to go, but till that day comes try to make of your life the best you can, strive to be better for your sake and your sake alone man, so that you can happily answer your past self (if that day ever comes) that you did it, you made his dream reality or at least tried the best you could.

That's all man...
Jan 20, 7:58 PM
Nov 2023
@MasterHavik Exactly it's sexist to a tee and the fact that people don't care just because "girl hot" is so getting on my nerves.
Like I seriously how my guy is disrespected in almost every one, despite having no fault of his own. SHIT I HATE IT!!!!
Jan 20, 8:59 PM

Jan 2011
Reply to Lucif-JJ
@MasterHavik Exactly it's sexist to a tee and the fact that people don't care just because "girl hot" is so getting on my nerves.
Like I seriously how my guy is disrespected in almost every one, despite having no fault of his own. SHIT I HATE IT!!!!
@Lucif-JJ That's the ironic part of anime fans. Female characters can be outright awful to men but it's okay if they are hot or cute. Despite not being good writing it's not a well written female character as all you have one is made a bitch. Not all the characters are bad to him but like who here really sits here and writes this crap thinking it's funny. It's not. It wouldn't be funny if it was the other way around.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Jan 21, 12:37 AM

Dec 2018
amorgosamorgosamorgos
Jan 21, 7:12 PM

Sep 2022
Shushu having to torture Yuuki a bit is really cute. But I do feel bad for Yuuki having to deal with all the tough tasks that the girls give him.

I wonder when Yuuki will ever get a break.
Jan 21, 7:13 PM

Sep 2022
Shushu having to torture Yuuki a bit is really cute. But I do feel bad for Yuuki having to deal with all the tough tasks that the girls give him.

Jan 21, 7:13 PM

Sep 2022

Jan 21, 7:16 PM

Sep 2022
It's really interesting to see what powers that Shushu has while living at Mato. I do feel bad for Yuuki though because he has to deal with a bunch of tough tasks that the girls have given him while taking care of them.

I wonder if Yuuki will ever get a break.
Jan 21, 7:16 PM

Sep 2022
It's really interesting to see what powers that Shushu has while living at Mato. I do feel bad for Yuuki though because he has to deal with a bunch of tough tasks that the girls have given him while taking care of them.

I wonder if Yuuki will ever get a break.
Jan 22, 8:01 PM
Jan 2017
This show is rapidly losing my interest. Different stage dressing and props. Same old, very old cookie cutter tropes and characters. The only character that i Have any liking for is little Nei. She does not treat Yuuki with the same retro-sexist behavior as the other squad members.
Jan 23, 5:53 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
It's..... kind of impressive....... UwU

NYANPASU
5700XT

Feb 1, 6:39 PM

Apr 2021
Is Yuuki really that important? I liked the episode. that girl will use him as a slave until the end she wants, she has cool, super cool powers. until she had fun with Yuuki.
Feb 10, 12:27 PM

Mar 2010
Damn touching their dirty pantsu, getting squished by giant ass and being in-between oppai this lad is living da dream.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 12, 3:11 PM

Oct 2022
Ok tell me how this is not a female power fantasy.
The chicks are all powerful AF and do all the war stuff, and defend the guy from monster, then he is the one that cooks and cleans for them: "He's a good housekeeper so that's why we have male serving us"
Then chick is laying around looking at stuff on her phone and he's doing house chores for her and calling him her slave lol
"You're more like a neat little pet! And you're our housekeeper!"
Then the women are outside doing fighting training haha
Feb 27, 1:07 PM
Mar 2021
This anime is sexist towards men. I'm dropping it!!!!!!
Feb 27, 2:41 PM
May 2020
bro is a slave that's getting blackmailed... living my dream
Mar 20, 5:42 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Interesting slice of life moments for more interactions between the MC and the girls especially Shushu, I kinda like her with her size changing power, she already saw the MC naked and took awkward pictures of him eh, and I won't speak about the moment MC had to lick her boot to start fighting the monsters
Mar 22, 7:00 AM

Feb 2021
He's got caught when peeking her XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 26, 8:53 AM
Sep 2023
Tiene muy buenos momentos (humor y ecchi) y sinceramente es brutal tanto animación y historia.
Apr 3, 11:35 AM
Jun 2022
One More Episode To Go.
Apr 25, 10:16 AM
May 2021
i dont understand why the yellow hair girl become so annoying
May 2, 11:46 AM
May 2021
masochist writters
May 18, 8:42 AM

Apr 2013
They actually played SF2 on the SNES, that alone warrants a 5/5 from me. Shushu is a mischievious one, but she's fun to watch, not gonna lie. So far the characters in general are pretty good. Also was that his sister there in the end?
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 21

102 by Cosplay_Joe »»
Jun 7, 7:28 PM

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7

55 by Cosplay_Joe »»
Jun 6, 7:46 PM

Poll: » Wait for the Blu-Rays?

mechian - Feb 25

16 by Nucleus69 »»
May 31, 2:37 AM

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 15

69 by eskrimpanas »»
May 29, 10:10 PM

» Marketing Scheme

DarkHomieC - Feb 1

38 by SharonCollins »»
May 28, 1:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.