Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 28, 1:03 PM
Apr 2016
O primeiro episódio foi super divertido, amei.
Feb 2, 4:28 AM
Jan 2020
Primeiro anime Yaoi que me faz sentir borboletas no estômago!
Feb 4, 2:32 AM

Jul 2020
the episode itself was great but as always the comments suck out any enjoyment. there should be a big red button next to every comment I disagree with that i can press to send a big cartoon bomb to their home address... or something... i dont know, just a thought.
KaikaidouMar 2, 5:32 PM
Feb 10, 10:19 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Let's goooo! I've read some of the manga and watched the live action of this. They were fun! When I first learned about the virgin wizard internet legend, I ended up thinking it'd be fun to try going for it for shits and giggles. I became a 30 year old virgin wizard back in October and was trying to figure out what sweet powers I got. :^U ...I did get a rather interesting power/skill suddenly that I found out about a few weeks ago. Not really a superpower but like suddenly something I was never good at and never practiced was something I was able to do out of nowhere. Wild stuff.
Anyway, this was so nice! I'm happy to watch more! I'm kinda a sucker for this.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Feb 20, 1:23 AM
Jun 2022
this shit is mad gay i like it
Mar 26, 4:30 AM
Jan 2024
the animation was just fine
Mar 26, 3:44 PM
May 2018
at times a bit too realistic but had it's anime charm with the reactions and thats where it won my heart
Apr 13, 2:45 AM
Jun 2022
Yeah , ' If One Of Us Was Girl ' Would Have Worked For Me Too . Not This Though...

Apr 14, 10:59 PM
Jan 2024
happy ending loved it
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Manga vs LN and a S2 ? [spoilers anime]

xnub - May 13

11 by Memore »»
May 20, 2:07 AM

Poll: » 30-sai made Doutei dato Mahoutsukai ni Nareru Rashii Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Feb 28

55 by g-bell »»
May 11, 3:43 PM

Poll: » 30-sai made Doutei dato Mahoutsukai ni Nareru Rashii Episode 10 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 13

15 by ichin »»
Apr 28, 10:49 AM

Poll: » 30-sai made Doutei dato Mahoutsukai ni Nareru Rashii Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 27

65 by Aurakin »»
Apr 27, 7:14 AM

Poll: » 30-sai made Doutei dato Mahoutsukai ni Nareru Rashii Episode 11 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 20

38 by traed »»
Apr 22, 11:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.