Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 1, 10:04 PM
Jan 2022
The subtle hints with the symbolisation of the 3 feathers, red, blue and green in the beginning.
The red one flying away as he walks through his initial journey in the background, the blue bird leading him to the university and the green feather again filling him up with hope and the green bird turning white. It's a wonderful depiction.

And the song just ties it all up in a neat bundle, to anyone who hasn't seen official music video of the opening song. Do check it out.
It's called "Spiral" by LONGMAN
Jan 1, 11:48 PM
Nov 2023
Aug1799 said:
The subtle hints with the symbolisation of the 3 feathers, red, blue and green in the beginning.
The red one flying away as he walks through his initial journey in the background, the blue bird leading him to the university and the green feather again filling him up with hope and the green bird turning white. It's a wonderful depiction.

And the song just ties it all up in a neat bundle, to anyone who hasn't seen official music video of the opening song. Do check it out.

Ok honest with it...MAN!! the song is literal masterpiece in every sense ...it had a very good impact on me throughout the series
Jan 1, 11:51 PM
Jan 2022
SorewaKirito said:
Aug1799 said:

Ok honest with it...MAN!! the song is literal masterpiece in every sense ...it had a very good impact on me throughout the series

I'm glad i get to watch this amazing show being made. PPL may call it weird or degenerative but i feel the realism and the way it addresses emotional trauma is truly exceptional.
Jan 1, 11:53 PM
Nov 2023
Aug1799 said:
SorewaKirito said:

I'm glad i get to watch this amazing show being made. PPL may call it weird or degenerative but i feel the realism and the way it addresses emotional trauma is truly exceptional.

yes you right at it ...the way it transforms the relation between the parents and with other people from characters its just great enough...its artstyle and animation is top notch too...with that song and opening its perfect !

looking forward to the 2nd cour in spring haha !!`~`
Jan 2, 1:54 AM
Jun 2020
I like how it sounds :)))) I love the stop hit before the final chorus. It gets my feelings every time.
Jan 2, 1:58 AM
Oct 2021
I just re watched it, and I’m glad you told me, it is a really good song and the birds is a great touch. Thanks for the info ❤️
Jan 2, 3:10 AM
Jul 2022
Aug1799 said:

The official music video is amazing too, it fits with the show so well and the what happens in the music video is very similar to what happened to Rudeus before he was reincarnated.
Jan 2, 6:30 AM
Apr 2022
Yeah it’s a banger idc what people say I prefer it to the first season ones
Jan 2, 6:45 AM
Jun 2023
Spiral is a freakin banger, especially at the 40 second mark 🔥🔥🔥
Jan 2, 7:09 AM
Aug 2021
SorewaKirito said:
Aug1799 said:

I never skipped it once
it was my fav summer op
Jan 2, 7:35 AM

Jan 2023
While I do prefer the decision from the director to have the opening environment of the episode as its visuals rather than dedicated OP visuals, the 2nd season OP was an absolute banger with the symbolism of the four colored birds (Roxy, Sylphie, Eris) and the direction and setting they flew in. It goes to represent the impact of the three girls on Rudy and what Rudy himself has gone through on his journey of change and redemption.
Jan 2, 8:19 AM
Nov 2023
BitChilly said:
While I do prefer the decision from the director to have the opening environment of the episode as its visuals rather than dedicated OP visuals, the 2nd season OP was an absolute banger with the symbolism of the four colored birds (Roxy, Sylphie, Eris) and the direction and setting they flew in. It goes to represent the impact of the three girls on Rudy and what Rudy himself has gone through on his journey of change and redemption.

Yes right
the song itself represented whole of the motive of season 2 really!

but its good like this season i think most of the opening were totally banger just look at mushoku,jjk,jigokuraku etc...
Jan 2, 8:20 AM
Nov 2023
Abzy1239 said:
SorewaKirito said:

I never skipped it once
it was my fav summer op

Yeah man!

every episode i litterally skip most (other anime op) but yeah i really enjoyed this one .it is really calming with the visual too!
Jan 2, 8:38 AM
Jan 2022
Asgopa said:
Coping is very strong here

Hahaha, well i don't know if it's coping or not...

But it was definitely refreshing to watch this anime unfold, i agree that some topics regarding his mental age and how he oggled at women is creepy. But the story is about how he gets better as a human over time.

The last anime which took the time to show the MC grow up make bonds, travel through nations, face their family and come to understanding terms and spend time highlighting the MC's mental state and how he gets over it and stuff were all pre 2010 imo. So am I coping or am I just happy to see something of a semblance to the good old nostalgic anime style is something I'll leave for you to imagine.

Also I guess I am a bit partial to these kinds of anime which have a historical fantasy setting and a melee, range and magic combat mechanism. So the way we perceive it is different as well. If this anime wasn't to your satisfaction then that's a shame but I hope you find what you're looking for though. :)
Jan 2, 2:03 PM

Sep 2016
Agree. The song is beautiful and the Op is perfect. I loved it.
Jan 3, 7:21 AM
Dec 2023
The Scenery of Season one matches the first Op. its like listening to the op without watching the series makes you think already that it is Isekai.

The Emotions of Season 2 as well as the reflection of Rudy's experiences from past life matches exactly with the song. well its not surprise since the Song itself is created for that reason. thats why the MV of Spiral is similar to rudy's past. Im genuinely inlove with the song from its Musicallity. i even memorized it now lol.
It belongs to "play on the last episode of the season" category.
Jan 5, 12:26 PM
Dec 2015
I think i'e listened to that song every day without fail + whenever I'm feeling low

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MegamiRem - Sep 24, 2023

455 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2023

300 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 5:35 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2023

225 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Giorgosman13 - Sep 3, 2023

237 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 4:33 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2023

284 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 1:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.