Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 1, 9:53 AM
Oct 2021
Does Kushida never wash her uniform or how does she keep Ayanokojis fingerprints in her uniform
Jan 1, 10:25 AM
Mar 2018
Just so you don't get spoiled by LN readers (I'm one of them too), all I can say is that in season 2, Ayanokouji asked Kei to spill juice over Kushida. Of course, this was so Kushida would have to wash her clothes.
Jan 1, 10:32 AM
Sep 2021
Its because students have spare uniforms so she didnt wash the one with fingerprints
Jan 1, 10:40 AM

Jul 2021
metalmastah666 said:
Just so you don't get spoiled by LN readers (I'm one of them too), all I can say is that in season 2, Ayanokouji asked Kei to spill juice over Kushida. Of course, this was so Kushida would have to wash her clothes.

I didn't read the ln so I don't know for sure, but I thought that soda spill incident had nothing to do with the fingerprints, and it was just so that Kei could plant the cheat paper for the exam as insurance.

Also, I assumed that as soon as Kushida had blackmail on the whole class, her rape accusation towards Ayanokouji was kind of unnecessary, and both of them knew this. Add to that the amount of time that had passed since the grope, and it really has no value or credibility anymore.

So basically, I think the whole fingerprints blackmail was just a stopgap by kushida to prevent ayanokouji from telling the others what she was actually like, just until she could gather enough blackmail to control the whole class.
IhnalakoKainaJan 1, 10:45 AM
Jan 1, 10:59 AM
Aug 2023
It’s not explained in the anime but she has a spare uniform so she just never wears the one with the fingerprints to “preserve” it. It gets talked about and brought up pretty late so it would be in like a season 5 it’s in ln Y2 #5 if you’re interested
Jan 1, 11:02 AM
Mar 2018
IhnalakoKaina said:
metalmastah666 said:

I didn't read the ln so I don't know for sure, but I thought that soda spill incident had nothing to do with the fingerprints, and it was just so that Kei could plant the cheat paper for the exam as insurance.

Also, I assumed that as soon as Kushida had blackmail on the whole class, her rape accusation towards Ayanokouji was kind of unnecessary, and both of them knew this. Add to that the amount of time that had passed since the grope, and it really has no value or credibility anymore.

So basically, I think the whole fingerprints blackmail was just a stopgap by kushida to prevent ayanokouji from telling the others what she was actually like, just until she could gather enough blackmail to control the whole class.

That's pretty spot on. If you're really interested, I highly suggest reading the LN. I don't dislike the anime nearly as much other readers, and personally I don't think the anime changes things THAT hard. Have a good watch tomorrow with s3 ;)
Jan 1, 11:20 AM

Jul 2015
She is not the sharpest tool in the shed which is why she is in D class.
She has no idea, that after such a lengthy amount of time the fingerprints on the fabric would become worthless as an evidence, because it has been long mishandled.

Jan 1, 11:27 AM
Mar 2022
She's wearing the spare uniform and keeps the blackmail unwashed.

Now as to the question about how well do the fingerprints preserve idk, but if you think about it it doesn't matter, since as you know Ayanokouji's father wants him out of school, so it's enough for Kushida to just mention the "rape" incident and that's most likely enough of an opportunity for mc's dad to escalate things behind the scene to the point of police getting involved, thus leading to at least a major reputation hit and bad kind of attention, if not imediate expulsion.

Kushida may not know any of that of course, but it's still enough of a reason for Ayanokouji to comply with her threat, even if it normally wouldn't be a good enough blackmail.
Jan 1, 11:52 AM
May 2023
IsaacOB said:
Does Kushida never wash her uniform or how does she keep Ayanokojis fingerprints in her uniform

Students get more than one set of clothes
Jan 1, 12:16 PM
Oct 2023
who was that female dog ? ... again ?
Jan 1, 1:24 PM

Dec 2021
IsaacOB said:

Not explained at all. It’s not the drink spill either that was for something else. In my mind she doesn’t wash her clothes and she reeks.
Have a wonderful day!
Jan 1, 6:31 PM
May 2023
People like you are the reason shampoo comes with instructions
Jan 1, 8:34 PM
Sep 2021
she's a bad Character and her whole motive for everything is lame as hell
Jan 1, 10:09 PM
Dec 2022
metalmastah666 said:

juice spilled incident was to put a cheat paper into her uniform in case she expel ayano she won't wear that uniform again
Jan 3, 2:03 AM
Apr 2022
Piromysl said:
She is not the sharpest tool in the shed which is why she is in D class.
She has no idea, that after such a lengthy amount of time the fingerprints on the fabric would become worthless as an evidence, because it has been long mishandled.

Out of all the comments, this actually explains how stupid her whole “plan” is to frame Ayanokoji. I imagine he just went along with her “blackmail” just to tilt her so he can play to his fiddle and be somewhat useful lol.
Jan 3, 6:35 AM
Mar 2022
Kushida Is Cute . Art Of Seduction ?? Or Art Of Innocence Manipulation ??
Jan 3, 11:32 PM
Aug 2023
She’s a nut who needs therapy

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

vicexxv - Jul 1, 2017

344 by Laachii »»
Jun 9, 8:51 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2017

529 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 5:51 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

236 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 3:16 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2017

336 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 2:19 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2017

292 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 1:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.