Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 1, 4:29 AM
May 2021
Really good season, fire soundtracks. The conclusion was somwhat decent but still not satisfactory. There are so many things going on and yet so less of them concluded lol. Needs more episodes. 8/10 for me
Jan 2, 7:27 PM

Nov 2009
Um.... "black out and video feed"...

Meanwhile dude's literally yelling over the entire city's speaker where everyone can hear him say "Polka, Misaki, Real Polka" etc etc...

Dude literally gave away their identities... LOL

Also... "I already made this city my temple, there are no living beings here" but bunch of other ppls are still entering and watching, huh... nice temple... lol

Kinda obvious end, since they gave tons of hints about CorpseGod not really wanting to kill people and regrets killing people.

Tho... I just realized, how did the evil cult get a twin-head tiger's magic core for the muscle girl (forgot her name)? wouldn't it mean you would have to be able to get it from the other world? cause I am pretty sure "Earth" doesn't have magic tigers, LOL. (and if so, it means they somehow already made magic portals to travel worlds, but somehow also forgot about it?)

Whereas CorpseGod gets his stuff from his necromancy and soul-contracts.

Which now that I think about it... doesn't this mean CG-Polka's necromancy magic can travel between worlds? (cause I really doubt thousands of souls traveled with CorpseGod at same time back from season 1 episode 1... meaning the "souls" or most of them, should still be in the other world until they're summoned by CG-Polka)
amlgJan 2, 7:30 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jan 3, 5:12 PM
Jun 2021
I was left curious about something after finishing this. Lemmings was built to be such an intruiging character but we don't really see much of him all of a sudden. I would like to have known more about him, perhaps maybe why he covers himself up or how he's so inhumanely strong.
Jan 6, 12:16 AM

Jan 2014
so Corpse God didn't reincarnate randomly, but he reincarnated into his descendant instead. the question is, did he ever has a child before? and how is his descendant are on Earth while his origin is not even there?

I was hoping for Majiri Agakura to meet Lemmings tho, who would win in a battle between them?
or maybe a fight between Majiri vs Corpse God, who would win though?

it's kinda confusing to have many characters and plot lines like Lemmings, Fire Breathing Bug, Bastard Child of Sabaramond, Police Dept, Solitaire, Agakura clan, but it looks like things started to line up. I need season 2 to know who order assassination of Polka. is it Fire breathing? or agakura clan? or maybe, his own brother from Shinoyama Security?
Jan 6, 12:26 AM

Sep 2019
Durara and Baccano author delivers again. Excited for future developments.
Jan 8, 3:14 PM

Mar 2021
Really liked this show, but so many stories and characters at the same time, Im so lost and confused, even if its more clear at the end x)

I wouldnt say no to a season 2 ~
Jan 12, 1:27 PM

Mar 2010
Its great to see them getting along with even their enemies.. idk how they can even have anyone be enemis with polka.. he just seems too OP with his fellow mates.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 20, 12:34 AM
May 2020
i cant help but rant about that ending,

what was that fairytale ending even my 4 year old nephew thought it was too childish that redhead had to die or lose his powers or something just anything anime did absolutely nothing to make me think he had a change of heart but somehow he seems to have changed? how? why? what happened in those 3 seconds when they were charging their magic? and the prince also lives? i seriously thought he was sacrificing himself to save the day or something like that

i suppose i should have expected something like this, there were quite a few scenes prior where the anime felt quite childish like in most fights everyone just decides to stop fighting and go home aside from that one time one of the lemmingses got killed i dont think any named character died and this is supposed to be seinen can i dub this the most childish seinen anime?

maybe like other comments mentioned anime was rushed and didnt get to justify why nobody friggin dies why the supposed evil guys are spared or why they cant manage to kill a single person

oh i almost forgot that one police director or whatever did die but whatever we only saw him for 2 seconds i would hardly call him a named character
Jan 20, 5:03 AM
Mar 2016
I'm in favor of rating this sh1t 1/10. I don't understand any of it. so confusing. despite good quality enough but talk too much. during the fight I was like oh come on wtf! I usually don't see this much talk during the fight. No wonder when I'm watching this anime I felt half this anime is good but at the same time on the other half somewhat I don't enjoying this anime and tend to get distracted too much. and when I get distracted because it was boring I alt + tab and open chrome + youtube then watch a video then come back. I was like I force my self to watch this good quality piiece of sh1t.
I was thinking like this. this anime have good quality already but why I felt it's boring but some scene it's not that bad. when I reminiscence jujutsu kaisen. WAIT A MIN! I remember now. When I watch Jujutsu Kaisen I see this much talk during the fight. I just watch Shibuya Incident and I was amazed how amazing the battle is. This anime what the heck are all of those crap talk too much about this and that while fighting. no wonder I felt too boring. Unlike Shibuya Incident I saw strategy and battle analysing the opponent power. This anime during the fight have none of those stuff.
Conclusion: too confusing. During the fight talk too much which lead to lose the mood to watch. I didn't realized this soon until episode 12.

This is just a Personal thought and reaction and experience. do not interfere or barge in or reply if you are pissed.
KinjiKidoJan 20, 5:23 AM
Jan 20, 5:23 AM
Mar 2016
My reaction was like: OMG just shut up and fight already. This is boring. 1/10 for sure.

This is just a Personal thought and reaction and experience. do not interfere or barge in or reply if you are pissed.
Feb 9, 2:47 AM

Jun 2011
Ending definitely feels rushed. Will be reading the manga once it's close to ending. Enjoyed the show a lot and its characters, and the OST is good.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 20, 5:07 AM

Jul 2013
That's it? They all just become friends after that? Whatever

Mar 21, 8:03 PM
Aug 2023
It was a good anime, some of the combats was greats
Mar 24, 10:35 AM
Apr 2023
:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Apr 6, 9:07 AM
Feb 2021
just wonder is Dead Mount Death Play going to have a season 3 ???
Apr 8, 4:26 PM
Jun 2023
i love it,perfect main character
Apr 30, 9:48 AM

Apr 2024
Mmm, i never found Civil to be that threatening so i kind of saw this ending coming.

It was a fun watch but truthfully it was also kind of confusing, not giving the story or the characters any area to breathe and absorb information before a new set of characters get introduced or some major event happen. I'm interested in checking the manga out though since in general it was pretty interesting.
very sleep deprived
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Part 2 Episode 7 Discussion

AnimeSrk - Nov 20, 2023

25 by kejora »»
Apr 30, 7:52 AM

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 6, 2023

31 by kejora »»
Apr 30, 7:12 AM

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion

Embient - Dec 11, 2023

19 by deroiii »»
Mar 19, 10:06 PM

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion

AnimeSrk - Dec 18, 2023

29 by PrimeX »»
Mar 19, 9:28 PM

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 4, 2023

24 by PrimeX »»
Mar 19, 7:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.