Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Returner's Magic Should be Special
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 20, 6:17 AM
Sep 2023
love love love love love
Feb 27, 4:59 AM
Jun 2022
Showed Atleast Some Promise Thanks To The Manga Material . Now , Just Adapt The Intensity Of Battles Right In Next Season . Getting Them Beat Down As Much As Done In Manga , So The Results Feels Right & Since I Liked The Manga , Rating Is Back To 10 . Hope , S2 Adapts Right.
Feb 27, 9:43 AM
Jul 2019
now we wait for second season
Mar 9, 12:49 PM
May 2023
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Apr 10, 12:37 AM
Sep 2021
It was cool, leaves much to be missing from the Manga
Apr 12, 9:57 PM
Dec 2022
Awesome!!! love the manga and love the anime just as much
Apr 24, 9:25 AM

Oct 2008
Well that wasn't the best animated final fight. Nothing was explained either, like who these outers are and who this mask guy was. Honestly was just a complete mess.

The setting seemed interesting at the start, but the execution was terrible. Hate this type of story telling where they don't reveal or explain anything. They introduce a bunch of things that go nowhere in the end, like that one red haired senpai from the academy intro who completely disappeared. Then the there was the whole segment with Zod. They went through the whole set up to meet the most interesting character, make some grand bet over a chess game... but then just leave out the resolution? Why?

Really hoping the second season improves on this.
Apr 29, 6:37 PM

Nov 2019
I'm all for manhwa to anime adaptation but how are they going to skip a lot of canonic moments by making a slideshow compilation over music? I see it as a general theme that there is romantic tension Between Desir and Eru but it feels forced, Eru's character in the anime just follows typical Anime where female lead is always blushing around MC no matter what.
Jun 4, 8:36 AM
Jan 2017
Reply to Shiro099
Guys I wanna know how is the animation of
"A Returner's Magic Should Be Special" it looks pretty average to me by trailer, is there any good animation in it?
@Shiro099
the actual series is several times worse than the trailer. no. the animation is terrible, and the action scenes have ridiculous amount of still frames. they also cut too many things from the novel. the anime adaptation is a 3/10. i don't recommend watching it, and i don't understand how it got a season 2. they want to butcher more?
Jun 5, 9:50 AM
Feb 2018
Reply to SapiaNt0mata
@Shiro099
the actual series is several times worse than the trailer. no. the animation is terrible, and the action scenes have ridiculous amount of still frames. they also cut too many things from the novel. the anime adaptation is a 3/10. i don't recommend watching it, and i don't understand how it got a season 2. they want to butcher more?
@SapiaNt0mata thought so
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kikansha no Mahou wa Tokubetsu desu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2023

65 by LionOfParadise »»
May 12, 11:30 PM

Poll: » Kikansha no Mahou wa Tokubetsu desu Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2023

30 by Refridgerater »»
Apr 15, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Kikansha no Mahou wa Tokubetsu desu Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2023

25 by Refridgerater »»
Apr 15, 7:45 AM

Poll: » Kikansha no Mahou wa Tokubetsu desu Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2023

28 by Refridgerater »»
Apr 15, 6:56 AM

Poll: » Kikansha no Mahou wa Tokubetsu desu Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2023

39 by Refridgerater »»
Apr 15, 5:36 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.