Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Konyaku Haki sareta Reijou wo Hirotta Ore ga, Ikenai Koto wo Oshiekomu Episode 12 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 22, 2023 8:57 AM
Feb 2023
hilarious ending...needs a continuation about the Neruz kingdom

Biography

RomCom Lovers!
Dec 22, 2023 1:35 PM

Jun 2016
that ending so much reveals for what happen if this have second season !!

but well still no confirmation for s2 so im very sure maybe not in 2024 for s2
Dec 23, 2023 7:36 AM
Mar 2012
wholesome reunion.
Miacha been gone too long. nice Allen turn her nightmare into happy fairy tale.
nice stargazing
rather weak start, title didn't help, but improved into its pace. For a romance sol, had decent character plot, fenrir/capybara & chimera fights were quite good too. Def need s2 & Dorothea's next book.
Dec 23, 2023 2:00 PM

Apr 2016
This show is better than I expected, It's just too... SWEET, would've been nice if they actually kiss in the end.

They left us out about more Charlotte's family. Hoping for Season 2 please!
Why do we have to live in such a cruel world?

Dec 23, 2023 5:13 PM

Apr 2013
I NEED A SECOND SEASON RIGHT NOW!!!!

.·:*¨ 𝕾𝖊𝖙 𝕸𝖊 𝕱𝖗𝖊𝖊 - 𝕵𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖆 𝕵𝖚𝖓𝖌 ¨*:·. 𓆩♡𓆪
𝟬:𝟱𝟱 ㅇ──────────────── 𝟯:𝟮𝟲
↺¹ |◁ ▷| ⋮≡
Dec 24, 2023 5:32 PM

Dec 2022
All those voyeurs watching them both doing naughty things in the middle of the night, made it even naughtier, even I felt embarrassed for watching it at home. Sadly it ended.

Dec 28, 2023 9:58 AM

Sep 2020
I really like the art style and the character design of the show, but I feel I would have enjoyed a lot more if it's set in a real word setting instead of a fantasy setting, overall pretty decent.
Dec 29, 2023 4:50 PM
RMX_90
May 2022
I like this Anime because Romance is Balance Simple Story and No problem or cringe about this anime i like how Development working in every episode
Dec 30, 2023 11:42 PM

Feb 2018
Finally going back to the main plot where Allen teaches Charlotte "naughty" things in the last episode lol. Pretty expected cliché for the others to peep on the main folks during their alone time lol.

Looks like an open ending, I welcome a second season if that ever happens.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Jan 6, 1:50 PM
Feb 2020
Such a sweet ending, especially the last scene between Charlotte & Allen ✨️
Jan 7, 7:28 AM

Mar 2015
Damn, of course the kiss got interrupted..

The ending implied there's still more to the story, so S2 sometime in the future?
Jan 9, 6:17 AM
Oct 2021
the show was just ok on my opinion but this last episode really ramped things up, now I'm hoping for a second season or maybe someday read the light novel
Jan 13, 9:38 AM

Oct 2008
Was not surprised at all that the kiss was interrupted. Was disappointing that the interruptions became a norm for this show.

Overall, was not impressed at all. Apart from the first intro episode and the academy arc with little sister, it felt like watching filler. Didn't like the animal parts, found both of the pets annoying. They just acted like the third wheel for the relationship.

Was going to dismiss this show as not something for me, but that last scene with the prince really piqued my interest. There was so much potential with the kingdom politics and actually resolving all the Charlotte's issues. Instead we ended up with episodes about playing with pets and doing random stupid things. Felt a bit insulted.
Jan 14, 3:14 PM

Jan 2020
Anime like these always have annoying side characters that are there to ruin the sweet moments. Overall decent show, but the fenrir and Charlotte’s sister made me enjoy this less than I otherwise would’ve.
Jan 16, 2:15 PM

Aug 2021
I'd say this was the perfect ending, watching the stars together while drinking hot cocoa and making it obvious what they think about each other. Too bad the kissing scene didn't happen, but it doesn't matter too much, since they basically confessed to each other.

And about the last scene. This prince dude really needs his ass handed to him in the next season, I'm really looking forward to it. Let's hope it will be announced as soon as possible.
Jan 22, 7:51 PM

Sep 2023
Echoing the opinion that some side characters dragged down the show. Started losing steam after the resort episode imo. Everything involving the capybara and author was not that funny. I like the little sister but by the end of the series, it felt like there was too many side characters who are just there to hog screen time. I thought I would enjoy this a lot more but it ended up being okay at best. Watching Hayami and Sugita flirt is the show's biggest selling point but it could only go so far on that alone.

Overall, wasnt bad. Not sure I want a second season if the side characters are here to stay.
Jan 23, 6:45 PM

Aug 2017
2/10.

I watched the whole thing in < 1 hour in high speed. Didn't like it at all. I did not see any plot or powerful moments.
Jan 24, 3:31 PM
Jan 2023
All episodes are beautiful / the end of the scene of the enemy’s words. The last episode is open and there is no ending to the anime. Does that mean there is a possible season 2? I hope for a new season.
Feb 1, 4:16 AM

Jun 2009
Dayum mans has so many girls around him he almost looks like a harem protag, but not once does he blush for anyone else than Charlotte's sake
picked up the notion of calling guys "green flag" around the internet, and damn he's so green you could mistake him for a garden. can't believe a guy called "dai mao" is such a greend flag lol
Feb 6, 4:24 AM

Jan 2014
well well, here I am waiting for an update about Neruz kingdom, but I found nothing even after episode 12. now I'm wondering, what that shitty prince gonna do about Charlotte though? I doubt he could defeat Allen even if he surround the entire house.
Feb 11, 10:01 AM
Jan 2020
agradável pacas
Feb 20, 7:25 AM

Jan 2017
Dang the 2nd half really speeds up development that we almost had a kiss which was never the case before

I love charas like Gousetsu who plays the straight man to the MC (or MCs), her addition to the cast really spices things up while acting as a sort of teacher to the baby Fenrir
Feb 20, 4:29 PM

Nov 2023
At the beginning, I wasn't really into this anime, but I'm glad I kept watching because it genuinely surprised me, as it's good. 

I thought the ending was really nice and was a really good set-up for a second season, if it ever happens. 
Mar 27, 1:06 AM

Dec 2020
I liked this anime Charlotte was a cute character but ever since the wolf and capybara joined in I'll say that it just straight up going downhill and it lowered my opinion of the anime. I enjoyed the arc with Charlotte's sister

Overall again I did enjoy the anime and want to see another season. But also I have a lot of criticism. It decided to do the classic anime cliché of both characters going in for a kiss but it somehow gets interrupted by friends hiding and watching and I hate that type of stuff not only did I hate it, but I also expected it because it's just such a common trope in anime and completely unoriginal. I wanna complain about the animals again I really do not like the voice that they gave the wolf, and the capybara just does not make any sense to be there and randomly joins in I really do not care about these 2 characters and they could be completely scraped off the show so easily because they really do not bring any value to the anime at all. In a matter of fact, it would've been better if they only did the wolf and didn't give it a voice and that pointless dislike of the MC at the start of it moving in. And just completely get rid of the capybara.

7/10 While I have things I like in the anime the things I dislike plague me more because the start of the anime was so good and got a bit more stale after the animals. I do feel a bit betrayed by the progression because the start just had a lot more potential a second season could fix the fact they used a generic trope in the start but it can't fix the animals. I'm also ignoring the parts that were just boring to sit through. The only reason I am giving this anime a 7/10 is because I like the female mc too much and the male mc wasn't bad.
niookookjoMar 27, 1:39 AM
Apr 19, 10:06 AM
Oct 2020
It was a good show to watch and i like the foreshadowing of a potential second season.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Konyaku Haki sareta Reijou wo Hirotta Ore ga, Ikenai Koto wo Oshiekomu Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 11, 2023

37 by Luke_MK »»
Mar 2, 3:03 AM

Poll: » Konyaku Haki sareta Reijou wo Hirotta Ore ga, Ikenai Koto wo Oshiekomu Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2023

31 by FragmantLemon »»
Feb 20, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Konyaku Haki sareta Reijou wo Hirotta Ore ga, Ikenai Koto wo Oshiekomu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2023

104 by Devonnius »»
Feb 18, 9:07 PM

Poll: » Konyaku Haki sareta Reijou wo Hirotta Ore ga, Ikenai Koto wo Oshiekomu Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2023

33 by FragmantLemon »»
Feb 18, 7:09 PM

Poll: » Konyaku Haki sareta Reijou wo Hirotta Ore ga, Ikenai Koto wo Oshiekomu Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2023

33 by SaltyCookie »»
Feb 1, 7:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.