Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 16, 2023 10:57 PM
Apr 2020
Chapter 39 is one of my favourite CSM chapters ever. For anime-onlies, the premise of this chapter is 2 characters going on a date where they watch a bunch of movies in a theatre. Ever since I read that chapter back in 2020 I always dreamt of the anime adapting this chapter in a potential movie as I think it's very cool for people watching a movie date in a movie theatre. Now it's confirmed that we're getting the Reze Arc movie, my dreams are coming true!!!!
Dec 16, 2023 11:17 PM
Apr 2023
LLBird said:
Chapter 39 is one of my favourite CSM chapters ever. For anime-onlies, the premise of this chapter is 2 characters going on a date where they watch a bunch of movies in a theatre. Ever since I read that chapter back in 2020 I always dreamt of the anime adapting this chapter in a potential movie as I think it's very cool for people watching a movie date in a movie theatre. Now it's confirmed that we're getting the Reze Arc movie, my dreams are coming true!!!!

So when is the release date cause u said movie date inside a movie I didn’t understand it
Dec 16, 2023 11:40 PM

Jan 2022
ramshireesh_1 said:
LLBird said:

So when is the release date cause u said movie date inside a movie I didn’t understand it

he was talking about a romantic date at a movie theatre as the story, not the release date of the movie.
I like everything, ok
Dec 17, 2023 12:17 AM
Apr 2023
rikiki109 said:
ramshireesh_1 said:

he was talking about a romantic date at a movie theatre as the story, not the release date of the movie.

Ho I didn’t know abt that since I have no female interactions 😅🙂
Dec 17, 2023 12:32 AM
Nov 2023
ramshireesh_1 said:
rikiki109 said:

I understand you brother🥹
Dec 17, 2023 12:40 AM

Nov 2023
I AM SO EXCITED FOR CHAINSAW MAN NEW MOVIE

Dec 17, 2023 12:47 AM

Dec 2021
has the release date been announced?
Dec 17, 2023 12:59 AM
Mar 2021
didn't bomb devil arc had some nudes scene of reze and lot of horny panel, can't imagine people watching that on cinema

A lot of censoring i guess
Dec 17, 2023 3:33 AM
Feb 2022
Khushal_v said:
didn't bomb devil arc had some nudes scene of reze and lot of horny panel, can't imagine people watching that on cinema

even if it was rated +18? In my country there is no problem with s3x or nudity in movies in the cinemas unless it's rated +18
Dec 17, 2023 4:14 AM
Sep 2022
Khushal_v said:

why censoring? it is already R rated.😐
Dec 17, 2023 4:15 AM
Nov 2023
Best girl really deserved her own movie.
Dec 17, 2023 4:23 AM
Mar 2021
LuFFY-Itachi said:
Khushal_v said:

in most countries ( including Japan) a movie can't show nude on cinema even if it is r rated even though things are different if we are talking about ott platforms

there was a nude scene in Oppenheimer but in India clothes were made using VFX to censor it
Dec 17, 2023 4:29 AM
Sep 2022
Khushal_v said:
LuFFY-Itachi said:

in most countries ( including Japan) a movie can't show nude on cinema even if it is r rated even though things are different if we are talking about ott platforms

there was a nude scene in Oppenheimer but in India clothes were made using VFX to censor it

the nude in csm isn't actually revealing (I have read the manga) and if you talk about India , why was the demon slayer movie batch scene not censored? only 18+ were allowed.(in Oppenheimer same case but it was a movie not an anime movie)
Dec 17, 2023 4:35 AM
Apr 2022
Mid has returned. At least they are sticking to the manga’s vibrant and colorful artsy or. It also looks like it will be a lot more humorous and exciting. If they manage to emulate the fun of the anime instead of trying to make it all dramatic…I might enjoy it.
Dec 17, 2023 4:40 AM
Mar 2021
LuFFY-Itachi said:
Khushal_v said:

the nude in csm isn't actually revealing (I have read the manga) and if you talk about India , why was the demon slayer movie batch scene not censored? only 18+ were allowed.(in Oppenheimer same case but it was a movie not an anime movie)

bath scene in demon slayer only showed up till the breast while in csm there is a scene of reze getting naked before teaching denji to swim + reze's ass is visible in many random fights
Dec 17, 2023 4:42 AM
Sep 2022
Khushal_v said:
LuFFY-Itachi said:

bath scene in demon slayer only showed up till the breast while in csm there is a scene of reze getting naked before teaching denji to swim + reze's ass is visible in many random fights

i don't have the time to talk with you now, bye
but let's see what will happen when the movie releases
Dec 17, 2023 6:29 AM
Jun 2022
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Dec 19, 2023 7:47 AM
May 2021
LLBird said:

free Palestine 🇵🇸
May 2021
ramshireesh_1 said:
LLBird said:

free Palestine 🇵🇸
May 2021
rikiki109 said:
ramshireesh_1 said:

free Palestine 🇵🇸
May 2021
ramshireesh_1 said:
rikiki109 said:

free Palestine 🇵🇸
Dec 19, 2023 7:49 AM
May 2021
HydraYash said:
I AM SO EXCITED FOR CHAINSAW MAN NEW MOVIE

I'm so excited for the liberation freedom and safety of all Palestinian children

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 27, 2022

987 by Johny_Hotbody »»
2 hours ago

» Crunchyroll awards

Naveen6662246 - Yesterday

11 by Naveen6662246 »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 25, 2022

860 by RafaKojiro »»
May 12, 8:59 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 18, 2022

1141 by Hasanzade_S »»
May 12, 6:41 AM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Nov 1, 2022

783 by xriceball26 »»
May 7, 4:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.