Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 9, 2023 8:40 PM
Sep 2019
i can't find it anywhere. i know it's not the "0 (zero)" chapter since the 5th chapter it's supposed to be a collab with Bobobo (along with others). i'm starting to wonder if the MAL description is accurate about this.
Dec 9, 2023 11:29 PM

Jan 2017
KaoriEsperanza said:
i know it's not the "0 (zero)" chapter

"Chapter 0" is not a chapter per se , it's just that someone translated the first few pages of the book , and uploaded it as such on MangaDex before calling it a day.

KaoriEsperanza said:
i can't find it anywhere. [...] the 5th chapter it's supposed to be a collab with Bobobo (along with others).

As far as i know , it never was translated.
These collabs are all one page long each , with only very few bubbles. No one probably thought it was important to translate.

KaoriEsperanza said:
i'm starting to wonder if the MAL description is accurate about this.

It is , as shown in the table of content of the book (which was translated in "Chapter 0").
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Dec 10, 2023 5:09 PM
Sep 2019
Reply to Alexioos95
KaoriEsperanza said:
i know it's not the "0 (zero)" chapter

"Chapter 0" is not a chapter per se , it's just that someone translated the first few pages of the book , and uploaded it as such on MangaDex before calling it a day.

KaoriEsperanza said:
i can't find it anywhere. [...] the 5th chapter it's supposed to be a collab with Bobobo (along with others).

As far as i know , it never was translated.
These collabs are all one page long each , with only very few bubbles. No one probably thought it was important to translate.

KaoriEsperanza said:
i'm starting to wonder if the MAL description is accurate about this.

It is , as shown in the table of content of the book (which was translated in "Chapter 0").
@Alexioos95 tysm 4 the info!! <3 i hope someone someday translate the 5th chapter. also i usually don't pay attention to the table of contents, but now that you mention it i feel glad that there's a factual way to confirm that 5th chapter actually exists.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.