Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 6, 2023 5:32 AM
Aug 2020
finally back with the ep 6...

the ost is really good, i enjoy also the animation and the story...

i want to know why he did that...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Dec 6, 2023 5:54 AM
Sep 2021
The wait is over!!!!!

This episode was absolute perfection...They really said fuck the censorship this week!
Dec 6, 2023 7:39 AM
Aug 2021
I love it, the are so cute
Xie Lian and San Lang🥰😍
Dec 6, 2023 9:05 AM

Aug 2010
Woot it's back. Loved the kidnapping scene and the last scene. E-ming bb about to cry ;u;
Dec 6, 2023 9:57 AM
Mar 2023
I loved it!!! It was so good
Dec 6, 2023 10:42 AM
May 2023
This was favorite episode of season 2 so far simply because the censorship was toned down and we got to see San Lang and Xie Lian together in intimate moments. I was also pleasantly surprised to hear more of the season one background music.
Dec 6, 2023 11:01 AM
Aug 2023
Reply to frostfire-san
The wait is over!!!!!

This episode was absolute perfection...They really said fuck the censorship this week!
@frostfire-san that what I was thinking all the ep, it was sooooo great! The way they animated it, the dialogues the emotions, everything was perfect. (They just changed the way XL heal is arm)
Dec 6, 2023 3:14 PM
Dec 2018
Resumo do episódio 6: magnífico
Dec 6, 2023 5:02 PM
Sep 2022
I was so looking forward to Hua Cheng’s “Did you all miss me? I didn’t miss any of you one bit” and it did NOT disappoint. Iconic.
Dec 6, 2023 5:58 PM

Feb 2018
Glad it's back, but I honestly want Xianle to find out that Hua Cheng is the kid he saved from suicide which might not happen until much later
Dec 6, 2023 8:53 PM
Apr 2022
Perfect episode XL and HC are my favorite pair I'm so glad we got to see intimate moments between them finally
Dec 7, 2023 9:11 AM
May 2017
shaking crying, about to throw up also. i LOVE the episode, i LOVE the last 4-5 minutes, i am not the biggest fan of the slight change in the occurrence time of certain things but it's fine i am not that bothered by it
Dec 7, 2023 1:44 PM

Apr 2014
omg I'm kicking my feet like a squealing teenager. Can't believe Hua Cheng went in the array then said "Its Hua Cheng time" and Hua Cheng'd all over the place.

The waist grab during that kidnapping scene 👀👀👀👀👀👀
Dec 8, 2023 12:46 AM
Nov 2021
Awwww E-ming!!!!!!
Dec 8, 2023 4:43 AM
Sep 2021
Reply to __Mina__22
@frostfire-san that what I was thinking all the ep, it was sooooo great! The way they animated it, the dialogues the emotions, everything was perfect. (They just changed the way XL heal is arm)
@__Mina__22 Really? I could've sworn that his arm was healed just like it was described in the novel... Though I haven't had a chance to do a side-by-side comparison for the episode yet since I've been making an edit as well as some posts. Off the top of my head, I only know they slightly amended the butterfly scene with XL no longer seeing one butterfly struggling to fly and then scooping it up. Now he seems to just hold one randomly lol...
Dec 8, 2023 10:01 AM
Mashed Potato
Dec 2021
The wait felt like forever!! 100% worth ❤️
Dec 8, 2023 10:15 AM
Oct 2021
San lang is so kind with xie lian.. its so cute.. finnaly episode 6 release..
I wish it will release every week
Dec 10, 2023 9:18 AM
Feb 2022
OMG THE WAY HUA CHEN HOLD LIE XIAN GOT ME CRYING AND OMG LOVED IT <3
Dec 11, 2023 2:48 AM
Dec 2023
The story and animation are enjoyable, and the OST is excellent. Ideas for decorating rental apartments author. Visit our blog: https://www.tgnsync.org/
Dec 13, 2023 9:35 AM
Aug 2023
Reply to frostfire-san
@__Mina__22 Really? I could've sworn that his arm was healed just like it was described in the novel... Though I haven't had a chance to do a side-by-side comparison for the episode yet since I've been making an edit as well as some posts. Off the top of my head, I only know they slightly amended the butterfly scene with XL no longer seeing one butterfly struggling to fly and then scooping it up. Now he seems to just hold one randomly lol...
@frostfire-san I may be wrong, but I think it was hc that healed xl arm by kissing it. I'm not sure now you've made me doubt
Dec 13, 2023 10:33 AM
Sep 2021
Reply to __Mina__22
@frostfire-san I may be wrong, but I think it was hc that healed xl arm by kissing it. I'm not sure now you've made me doubt
@__Mina__22

Hey so I checked the book because I was so confused... like I was like "there's no way I something like that did I?!"

So it seems that the donghua did follow the manhua. First Jun Wu provided emergency albeit temporary treatment...
"Jun Wu motioned with one hand, and everyone straightened up once more. He walked willfully, and as he passed by Xie Lian, he tapped on his right shoulder. Fresh blood was still dripping down Xie Lian’s sleeve, but with that tap, it ceased immediately."

Then Mu Qing gave Xie Lian the bottle of medicine later, partly because he was worried and also probably because he felt guilty for how he acted earlier in the Great Hall.

"Mu Qing looked around the brand-new Palace of Xianle until his eyes finally ended up on Xie Lian. After looking him up and down, he suddenly tossed
something at him. A blue blur glinted in the air; Xie Lian caught it with his left hand, and when he opened his palm, he found a small blue porcelain
bottle. It was a bottle of medicine. Mu Qing said apathetically, 'It’s pretty unsightly, dragging around that bloodied arm.' "

"Thus, he opened the small blue bottle and poured the contents onto his arm without any particular care. What came out of the bottle was neither powder nor pill but instead a faint blue smoke. The smoke circulated languidly, wrapping around his arm, its scent cool and refreshing. It was certainly a high-grade healing item. "

Sadly, Hua Cheng never kissed his arm during this arc... I think you're likely confused and are thinking of the Banyue arc where he sucked the poison out of Xie Lian's hand.

Dec 13, 2023 10:19 PM
Aug 2023
Reply to frostfire-san
@__Mina__22

Hey so I checked the book because I was so confused... like I was like "there's no way I something like that did I?!"

So it seems that the donghua did follow the manhua. First Jun Wu provided emergency albeit temporary treatment...
"Jun Wu motioned with one hand, and everyone straightened up once more. He walked willfully, and as he passed by Xie Lian, he tapped on his right shoulder. Fresh blood was still dripping down Xie Lian’s sleeve, but with that tap, it ceased immediately."

Then Mu Qing gave Xie Lian the bottle of medicine later, partly because he was worried and also probably because he felt guilty for how he acted earlier in the Great Hall.

"Mu Qing looked around the brand-new Palace of Xianle until his eyes finally ended up on Xie Lian. After looking him up and down, he suddenly tossed
something at him. A blue blur glinted in the air; Xie Lian caught it with his left hand, and when he opened his palm, he found a small blue porcelain
bottle. It was a bottle of medicine. Mu Qing said apathetically, 'It’s pretty unsightly, dragging around that bloodied arm.' "

"Thus, he opened the small blue bottle and poured the contents onto his arm without any particular care. What came out of the bottle was neither powder nor pill but instead a faint blue smoke. The smoke circulated languidly, wrapping around his arm, its scent cool and refreshing. It was certainly a high-grade healing item. "

Sadly, Hua Cheng never kissed his arm during this arc... I think you're likely confused and are thinking of the Banyue arc where he sucked the poison out of Xie Lian's hand.

@frostfire-san oh thxxx I'm likely confused since it's been a year or two that I read the novel
Dec 14, 2023 3:56 AM
Sep 2021
Reply to __Mina__22
@frostfire-san oh thxxx I'm likely confused since it's been a year or two that I read the novel
@__Mina__22 That's understandable lol... I'm a tad bit too obsessed with the series so I reread/rewatch everything every now and then lol
Dec 14, 2023 5:08 AM
Aug 2023
Reply to frostfire-san
@__Mina__22 That's understandable lol... I'm a tad bit too obsessed with the series so I reread/rewatch everything every now and then lol
@frostfire-san I checked bc I was sure I didn't imagine this scene, and it was in No path are bound by cataclysmicevent on ao3. It's a retelling of tgcf so sometimes i don't remember what's canon anymore lol
Dec 14, 2023 8:30 AM
Sep 2021
Reply to __Mina__22
@frostfire-san I checked bc I was sure I didn't imagine this scene, and it was in No path are bound by cataclysmicevent on ao3. It's a retelling of tgcf so sometimes i don't remember what's canon anymore lol
@__Mina__22 Ngl, I was thinking that you might've been thinking about a scene from NPAB since many fans frequently mix up the storyline in the fic with canon happenings—but I didn't say anything since I haven't read NPAB aside from the first five or so chapters and thus hadn't read the scene and wasn't sure.
Dec 25, 2023 5:24 PM
Dec 2016
nice animations, accurate compared to the books :)
Apr 10, 6:06 PM

May 2021
Damn didn’t expect this light hearted mc to have crazy backstorys
Inhales oxygen
May 21, 3:34 AM

Dec 2020
I like how he just wanted revenge and even thought stripping him of his divinity was too much.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tian Guan Cifu Er Episode 12 Discussion

Xealias - Jan 17

33 by Muow »»
Today, 4:45 AM

Poll: » Tian Guan Cifu Er Episode 2 Discussion

otakuweek - Oct 25, 2023

35 by Muow »»
May 17, 3:52 PM

Poll: » Tian Guan Cifu Er Episode 4 Discussion

otakuweek - Nov 8, 2023

27 by Tamima10 »»
May 14, 2:39 AM

Poll: » Tian Guan Cifu Er Episode 3 Discussion

otakuweek - Nov 1, 2023

16 by Tamima10 »»
May 13, 1:01 AM

» Japanese dub??

Mega_Muse - Apr 5

7 by Mishiia »»
Apr 12, 6:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.